Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) (50115 Views)

Barack Obama's Daughter, Sasha Smoking Marijuana In Public goes viral / Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2018
I don't do ganja but I would like to taste this

1 Like

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by lexie234(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2018
Finally....good news for new yr.

2 Likes

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by emperormossad(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2018
creatorsverse:
So if i carry ten bags of marijuana and live nigeria to california i wont get arrested ok......

California i am coming o my own will be cheaper
My man, street ti take over!
But for real we have to legalize this shit here oo. How can tobacco, that killer substance be legal and harmless 'igboo' (as kamoru, the notorious area dealer would say) be harmful?
Attend parties and see how our biz gals compete with dudes for this shit. It makes the life colourful.
Abeg ministry of health should do the needful biko. cheesy angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by emperormossad(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2018
Vivere:

Does tobacco make you high, or cause you to hallucinate?
Guess wah? It gives cancer! Cancer!!

2 Likes

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by emperormossad(m): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2018
Masterclass32:
Monumental increase in violent crimes and psychiatric issues loading.

Nigeria, being the copy cat that she is, shouldn't try implementing this.

What is this one saying?
angry

2 Likes

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by cstr1001: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2018
Look at that pregnant woman.

The kid in her womb will become addicted.
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by oxon(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2018
so what happens to all those black youngsters that were incarcerated and slapped with heavy time for possession hmm life is just an amalgam of ironies ..so the same plants you jailed a lot of people and shaved chuck of years out of their existence thats what people can now smoke freely ...its apparent that the government determines what is right or wrong ..the fact that it is illegal does not mean its wrong the fact that it is legal does not mean its right ..it hold true to evidence if There is no God then the government is god

3 Likes

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2018
THEY WANT TO MAKE ME MORE MONEY
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by fashrola(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2018
deebrain:
Before we get angry that God is not saving people like He would have been, sometimes we should look at the fact that we humans may actually be the ones running from His protection.

This oyinbo people really have lost it. In the name of freedom, we are now free to even destroy ourselves.

Pity

Who then created Cannabis??

3 Likes

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Bullet1234(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2018
The rich getting richer. The licence to sell marijuana will go to the rich only.

1 Like

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Temidayo9(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2018
EternalTruths:
What is US turning into.?

US is becoming a lawless country that hates the ways of God.
Righteousness exult Nations, not way of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by ensamy(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2018
Next will be cocaine and heroine shocked shocked
APC campaign message 'we would legalize marijuana if given a second term'. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by EternalTruths: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2018
Temidayo9:
Righteousness exult Nations, not way of God.
Ways of God is the same thing as Righteousness
All these Yoruba people that don't under English.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2018
seeing this reminds me of pcguru1
high chief defender of the weed
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by linearity: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2018
Vivere:

Does tobacco make you high, or cause you to hallucinate?

Marijuana does not make anyone high and does not cause hallucination, in any way that tobacco or alcohol does not and marijuana is safer.

All three substances are addictive and when abused cause some level of altered reality and perception and of all three, only marijuana is medicinal. As second hand smoke; I will prefer to inhale marijuana’s THC which is medicinal than tobacco tar, which is cancerous any day any time.

You don’t have to be a smoker to know that, knowledge is power, hit some google pages. Cigarette and alcohol are more dangerous and will kill you faster.

Plus, marijuana is a natural growing plant, no processing done, unlike the others. It was created by God and in the garden of Eden, it must have been there, because God created everything and yet, there was no commandment to Adam not to part take despite such command regarding the fruit of wisdom...and I can bet you that cigarette or tobacco or alcohol was no where in that Garden, because all these are man made.

FYI:
I don’t smoke, but I make a point to get enough knowledge about topics I don’t know, especially concerning those where my personal experience is lacking.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Achorise: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2018
Nigerian government will be pretending, does Dino Malaye don't take weed, many military generals do,.
D.P.O's do.
Some are even gays.
soon they will legalized marijuana and gay

2 Likes

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by sod09(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2018
Harrynight:

They're 100 things we can do with Marijuana other than smoking.....

Stop thinking they are all smokers!
there are 100 ways to get high without smoking marijuana
Stop thinking like an hypocrite
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Masterclass32: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2018
emperormossad:

What is this one saying?
angry

Forget the media romance with this stuff. They want to make steeple out of people like you.

www.narconon.org/drug-information/dangers-of-marijuana.html

Marijuana and the likes were formally controlled substances. Why the sudden move to legalize them?
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by joepentwo(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2018
Finally pesin fit smoke in peace for d area.. grin
Wen will it happened like dat in 9ja
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Opera240: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2018
That's a good move!
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Masterclass32: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2018
Do not smoke away your potentials.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana

That it is natural does not make it safe. Grasses are natural too. But we don't eat them.
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2018
Alchohol kills more than ganja! grin ganja is just like any vegetable plant, try ganja tea, thank me later grin we have been smoking and drinking ganja tea, in Amsterdam before now. now we will try californian ganja!

2 Likes

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2018
cstr1001:
Look at that pregnant woman.

The kid in her womb will become addicted.
you would think that, what's your qualification? Doctor grin
my ex wife smoked ganja through her pregnacy until the birth of my son, he seems fine to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2018
if I found out someone smokes weed...
I automatically likes dem a lil more..

because a friend in weed is a frnd indeed..
besides Nigeria is a marijuanalized country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by deebrain(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2018
harmbhrosz:
cavemen reasoning, you think they just legalized marijuana without any proper backing just like the ones agberos smoke in Nigeria abi, this is 2018 where it will only take Google to educate yourself on things you don't know,
if you look well at the pictures you'll see different variety/grades and the plants has obviously been processed, go read up the health benefits of marijuana vs that of cigarettes

There are many benefits of marijuana, there are many benefits of guns, there are many benefits of alchohol etc the latter two were legalized and yes-today, we are dealing with the effects of that.

No matter how good, there are some things that should never get a government backing if you want a sane society-since you have not been able to deal with the human factor of abuse.

Use the "cavemen reasoning" again and you will have a harsh reply.
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2018

2 Likes

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2018

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by mikolo4us: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2018
God bless California Govt.....for legalizing Carli...we can now smoke till we loose our breath. Weed 100% Better than Beer, Coffee and Cigarette

2 Likes

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Shaev7(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2018
The Chronic. Snoop Dogg should be happy...
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2018
mikolo4us:
God bless California Govt.....for legalizing Carli...we can now smoke till we loose our breath. Weed 100% Better than Beer, Coffee and Cigarette
Gbam! cali. here we come! grin

2 Likes

Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by deebrain(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2018
fashrola:

Who then created Cannabis??

God also gave us the idea to create ropes. He also created the lagoon. He created sugar. He created the idea of manufacturing junk food.
Re: California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2018
In Peter Tosh's voice. Legalize it and I will advertise it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin / Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.