Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? (617 Views)

One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists / How To Fix Nigeria In 72 Hours By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by Redxy(m): 12:08am On Jan 03, 2018
I want to know what each person would do to fix Nigeria if he/she were elected president in 2019
Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by leverage(m): 12:10am On Jan 03, 2018
Wrap it up and sell it to the brits
Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by ogtavia(m): 12:11am On Jan 03, 2018
Tell Nigerians the truth about every thing...
Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 03, 2018
We need to buy more power bike 56 million each so that we can encourage okada race. At least my five children need to own one each....let's start from there
Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 03, 2018
Strengthen judiciary,

Review our constitution

Death penalty for treasury looters

Fix police
Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by Desyner: 12:32am On Jan 03, 2018
Restructure the damn entity.
Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by bedspread: 12:46am On Jan 03, 2018
I TACKLE THE POWER CHALLENGES HEAD ON.... I'll seek for the best brains Headed by Prof Barth Nnaji , GIVE HIM FREE HAND , good security and give him a mandate to fix that up....

I'll open up the petroleum center and allow whoever wants to import to do so but with a Price cap to it....

Corruption/Embezzlement will be dealt with. A Zero tolerance to corruption...

The Judiciary will be throughly purged

I'L Restructure Nigeria and Ensure each Region are Responsible for themselves.. With Little or no dependence at The Center.
Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by maclatunji: 12:51am On Jan 03, 2018
Apparently, many of Nigeria's youths are actually clueless on how to drive the country to greatness. Endless whining seems to be what they are good at. Nice thread OP.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by Cletus77(m): 1:25am On Jan 03, 2018
Zero party system first
Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by Yian1(m): 1:26am On Jan 03, 2018
By following fully, the guidelines of the Quran and the haadiths of the last messenger..may God be with me

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by Axis313(m): 3:31am On Jan 04, 2018
bedspread:
I TACKLE THE POWER CHALLENGES HEAD ON.... I'll seek for the best brains Headed by Prof Barth Nnaji , GIVE HIM FREE HAND , good security and give him a mandate to fix that up....

I'll open up the petroleum center and allow whoever wants to import to do so but with a Price cap to it....

Corruption/Embezzlement will be dealt with. A Zero tolerance to corruption...

The Judiciary will be throughly purged

I'L Restructure Nigeria and Ensure each Region are Responsible for themselves.. With Little or no dependence at The Center.
All of these without the consent of the corrupt National Assembly, and remember, the demonic cabal must be root out first for you to have smooth sailing in restructuring the country.
Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by GR8ST(m): 3:49am On Jan 04, 2018
Redxy:
I want to know what each person would do to fix Nigeria if he/she were elected president in 2019
lol. Not really, except am running with facts
Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:55am On Jan 04, 2018
Desyner:
what do you understand to be restructuring?
Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:56am On Jan 04, 2018
Desyner:
what do you understand to be restructuring? We are already de structured since 36 states
Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:57am On Jan 04, 2018
maclatunji:
Apparently, many of Nigeria's youths are actually clueless on how to drive the country to greatness. Endless whining seems to be what they are good at. Nice thread OP.
what do you expect with know it all's like you refusing to teach them. You think it falls from heaven?
Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by maclatunji: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
what do you expect with know it all's like you refusing to teach them. You think it falls from heaven?

LOL, you can teach them. Over to you.
Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
maclatunji:

LOL, you can teach them. Over to you.
and you can stop telling them it's not doable. If You're notr part of solution you're part of the problem
Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by Okanokan(m): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
To fix Nigeria, we must first Buhari out of office. Anything contrary is waste of time and energy.
Re: Be Sincere! How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? by Xevioso: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2018
1. Remove all subsidies.
2. Import Tariffs on non-African food imports.
3. All Churches, Public Companies and all citizens tax and income records to be public. Tithes to declared officially.
4. Minimum 10 years in prison for embezzlement with fines of at least 200% of stolen value.
5. Public Works programme (with >90% of funds to be paid as wages to Nigerian/ECOWAS citizens):
a) Cellular Micro-grids; Solar and Wind with Nigerian manufactured Turbines.
b) Expand small Cities at Azare, Aiyetoro, Brass
c) Expedite Rail Network expansion.
d) Highway maintenance teams to be created
e) Public Schools to be built, free to all students - parents to be fined for children not attending.
f) R & D investment spent with Universities with 50% allocated to emergent technologies (MagLev, Wind Turbine Design, Wave Power, Tidal Power)
g) Increase prison capacity and quality, allowing them to be properly used.
6. Government Investment Fund; providing funding for equity in Nigerian startup businesses for a minimum of 25% stake
7. Develop digital currency to reduce fraud with cash payments being phased out over 10 years
8. Create a huge Solar Park and Industrial Hub in Azare, linked by Freight-rail to Kano and Maiduguri.
9. Standardised National Curriculum - Ideally across ECOWAS
10. Free University Tuition to Master's Level.
11. Develop a pan Ecowas Agricultural futures market and food standards, and increase tariffs on processed foods.
12. Codify, standardise and teach pre-Colonial Nigerian and African History.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted To Call Yorubas Idiots But............... / Why Is Atiku Silent On Adamawa Killings? / Muric Blast Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.