Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Former Arsenal Striker, Emmanuel Adebayor Takes Custody Of Late Brother Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Arsenal Striker, Emmanuel Adebayor Takes Custody Of Late Brother Son (518 Views)

Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Mathews Sexual Affair Revealed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Arsenal Striker, Emmanuel Adebayor Takes Custody Of Late Brother Son by Sleempapa(m): 6:53am On Jan 03, 2018
Former Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester
City striker, Emmanuel Adebayor, has taken
custody of his late brother's son who he has
named Junior Emmanuel Adebayor.
The 33-year-old, who already has a seven-
year-old daughter called Kendra made the
announcement via his Instagram account.
Sharing a photo of both of them
dining together, he wrote on Instagram:
'Whoever knows me knows my elder brother,
Peter Adebayor who is no longer with us.
'Here is his son and today I declare him as my
first son. Let me introduce you to my first son.
His name is Junior Emmanuel Adebayor.
Blessings.'
Adebayor who currently plays for Turkish
league leaders Istanbul Basaksehir, lost his
elder brother Peter in July 2013, leaving his
son behind.
His late brother, Peter was among his family
members who he accused of witchcraft and
repeated plots to extort him of his hard earn
money.
At that time, the footballer admitted that he
almost committed suicide and revealed that
another brother, Kola, accused him of causing
Peter's death.

Source;

http://greenloaded.org/celebrities/former-arsenal-striker-emmanuel-adebayo-adopts-late-brother-son/

cc; lalasticlala , mynd44 , Fynestboi , MissyB3

Re: Former Arsenal Striker, Emmanuel Adebayor Takes Custody Of Late Brother Son by free2ryhme: 7:16am On Jan 03, 2018
hope he will make his life better

(1) (Reply)

Mans Not Hot - Chipmunk Version, Check It Out (very, Very, Funny) / YBNL And Olamide Changed My Life - Adekunle Gold / From the array of vulgarity the song portrays, Olamide Should Be Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.