Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 (3122 Views)

Rivers Election: PDP Sweeps All Rivers Senatorial Seats / Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid / Breaking News: Ogun State Indigene Reject Saraki, Ask Kwara To Keep Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 03, 2018
To all rivers state indigene
Wike is the worst governor rivers state ever had.
In our state the following are seen as normal
1) Stealing
2) Killing
3) Rape
4) Communial crisis, e.t.c..
Other governors kept the peace which is hard for wike to keep, instead of him to tighten up security outfit and create employment and empowerment, he is busy creatining -
1) New roads
2) Pleasure park
3) Ultra modern market, e.t.c..
All for ikwerre people.
To my brother from orashi region, lets embrace peace and shun violence.
R.I.P. To Omoku 21+ victims on jan. 1
May your souls find rest in jesus name, Amen
#NoWike2019
Note: a cultist can't stop his fellow cultist from doing bad

3 Likes

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by temptnow: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2018
Afonjas everywhere, cos they have no jobs.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by RZArecta(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2018
These people will leave their own states with its million problems and start másturbating over Rivers state. Na by force to get oil producing state from Niger delta ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by powerkey: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Some Yorubas are making Fulani's know ok like angels.

Yorubas always propagating hatred amongst NIGERIANS.

How do we blame them when jobless Afonjas where given free tablets and phones in the name of Npower by the APC only to distribute lies online....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by yarimo(m): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
Since the creation of rivers state, WEKI is the worst and incompetent governor both military and civilian government. undecided

2 Likes

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
OP You no see as people dey look your thread dey commot eyes. Sentimentally criticising a governor they just awarded silverbird man of the year A.K.A mr projects.

Wike and Fayose single handedly held pdp at their right hand even when prostitutes were busy decamping

Rivers people love him, Nigerians owe him thanks, if not, we wouldn't be having the opposition we are having now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by hypertension(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
yarimo:
Since the creation of rivers state, WEKI is the worst and incompetent governor both military and civilian government. undecided

ZOMBIE SPOTTED

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 04, 2018
badboywizzy:
OP You no see as people dey look your thread dey commot eyes. Sentimentally criticising a governor they just awarded silverbird man of the year A.K.A mr projects.

Wike and Fayose single handedly held pdp at their right hand even when prostitutes were busy decamping

Rivers people love him, Nigerians owe him thanks, if not, we wouldn't be having the opposition we are having now.
badboywizzy
am from rivers state, precisely ahoada east in the orashi region.
If you want me to recount here how many times i slept in the bush becus of iceland and deebam and greenland clash, bro you will know that dr. Peter odili and rotimi amaechi where better governor.
My community is closer to western ahoada county high school, and currently now boost of high number of desceased families.
Or do you want a run down on abua-odual or omoku, ok in onelga precisely omoku, okposi, ede, obite, e.t.c this community were deseerrted if not for the intervention of ospac(onelga security personal against cultism) and don't ask me how i knew this bcus i school there @fcet omoku.
And also in ahoada the local viligilante commissioned by his royal majesty Eze Robinson o. Robinson also saved the day in ahoada.
The truth was hidden from the world about orashi region, and here is the list of all the boys that terrorised each region
(a) Ahoada
1) Igbudu
this guy was a god in human form and had many achievement in terms of communities he displaced there cititzen and scores of people he killed.
He died of motor accident alongside 5 of his boys.
2) kumasi
this dude was over efficient and that was why he escaped to lagos.
3) Maximum
this dude was locked up to ensure his safety.
4) High tension
this dude even went as far as killing sars operatives of the erema division.

(b) Omoku
here we have
1) don wanny
2) igwe
who are still at large and are still killing.

Note: governor wike is a cultist and he can't stop his fellow cultist and if you guys think this is politically motivated then wheresoever you are in nigeria and G. Agofure motor and head down to ahoada in rivers state and visit abua, omoku from ahoada, you will be surprised at what you see.

6 Likes

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 04, 2018
Type general igbudu on google and meet the lies on viviangist and co.
This guys were seen as gods by security operatives, they were not killed by gunshoot rather they were involved in a motor accident that killed them even before the arrival of the security outfit and if not for the military uniform they wore and the money and arms in there cars they would have been saved by people on ground right after the incident.
But check on the internet their story is different from this bcus they bend the truth to make it seem as if they where working

1 Like

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 04, 2018
Type ula upata general gunned down and google and meet pure lies.
This guy name is enwugboshi and he was know as mikel or upata prince, i dont need anybody to tell me shit about this guy bcus we roll together when he was a good guy.
He and his boys killed, raped girls, kidnapped,e.t.c.. but on the day he was alone was the day he was killed along ula upata road by men of his viral cult group the greenlanders.
This men that disturbed the peace are all members of the supreme vikings confraternity a.k.a iceland, and they are all icelander just like governor wike

3 Likes

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 04, 2018
powerkey:
Some Yorubas are making Fulani's know ok like angels.

Yorubas always propagating hatred amongst NIGERIANS.

How do we blame them when jobless Afonjas where given free tablets and phones in the name of Npower by the APC only to distribute lies online....
@powerkey am no yoruba or afonja and am not jobless or was given tablets and phones by npower.
Politically am PDP, but orashi PDP are not happy cus this man wike has done nothing for us rather than his people.
From new roads to ultra modern market @rumuokoro and pleasure park, all this were done in ph city for ikwerre people alone.
Lastly @powerkey, i pray odin oriented icelanders and ogor guided deybams/klansmen find there way to you and your people, so that you will fill my people, the ekpeye people and other orashi people, the ogbas and abuas pain.
Amen

3 Likes

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Atiku2019: 5:08am On Jan 04, 2018
Wike really needs to wake up and put an end to all this...... I remembered how Amaechi dealt with the miscreants Dewell and Deebam even at Diobu, Also the Icelanders at waterside that Madam started screaming he's chasing her Okirika town dudes from PH city

3 Likes

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 04, 2018
Atiku2019:
Wike really needs to wake up and put an end to all this...... I remembered how Amaechi dealt with the miscreants Dewell and Deebam even at Diobu, Also the Icelanders at waterside that Madam started screaming he's chasing her Okirika town dudes from PH city
@atiku2019 i posted this on facebook and people said i was paid, but it seems you were conversant with rivers event or you are from rivers just like me.
Amaechi can never give you chance to carry arms, dewell and deebam cultist can attest to this fact that during amaechi regime, you cant even sally in broad daylight but come to my town(ahoad east), little kids even sally/chant icelander,greenlanders and deebam o.t. in front of police station.

3 Likes

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 04, 2018
RZArecta:
These people will leave their own states with its million problems and start másturbating over Rivers state. Na by force to get oil producing state from Niger delta ?
@RZArecta am from ahoada east, where are you from?

1 Like

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 04, 2018
Amaechi and wike both knew this message in the picture, but amaechi worked with it while wike worked against it

3 Likes

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Atiku2019: 6:17am On Jan 04, 2018
kamiden:

@atiku2019 i posted this on facebook and people said i was paid, but it seems you were conversant with rivers event or you are from rivers just like me.
Amaechi can never give you chance to carry arms, dewell and deebam cultist can attest to this fact that during amaechi regime, you cant even sally in broad daylight but come to my town(ahoad east), little kids even sally/chant icelander,greenlanders and deebam o.t. in front of police station.

Yes oh I've stayed in PH I understand the terrain so well... I Pray Wike brings an end to all this mayhem perpetrated by these miscreants..... sad
Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Wike knows nothing am still wondering hw he became governor, is not his fault sha I will belame patience , if not 4 her Peterside could been d governor.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2018
kamiden:

badboywizzy
If you want me to recount here how many times i slept in the bush becus of iceland and deebam and greenland clash, bro you will know that dr. Peter odili and rotimi amaechi where better governor.
My community is closer to western ahoada county high school, and currently now boost of high number of desceased families.
Or do you want a run down on abua-odual or omoku, ok in onelga precisely omoku, okposi, ede, obite, e.t.c this community were deseerrted if not for the intervention of ospac(onelga security personal against cultism) and don't ask me how i knew this bcus i school there @fcet omoku.
And also in ahoada the local viligilante commissioned by his royal majesty Eze Robinson o. Robinson also saved the day in ahoada.
The truth was hidden from the world about orashi region, and here is the list of all the boys that terrorised each region
(a) Ahoada
1) Igbudu
this guy was a god in human form and had many achievement in terms of communities he displaced there cititzen and scores of people he killed.
2) kumasi
3) Maximum
4) High tension

(b) Omoku
here we have
1) don wanny
2) igwe

Note: governor wike is a cultist and he can't stop his fellow cultist and if you guys think this is politically motivated then wheresoever you are in nigeria and G. Agofure motor and head down to ahoada in rivers state and visit abua, omoku from ahoada, you will be surprised at what you see.
on behalf of these communities you've mentioned, i sincerely lay my apologies and hereby withdraw my earlier statement. All you've said has been verified and is totally correct.

2 Likes

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by RZArecta(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2018
kamiden:

@RZArecta am from ahoada east, where are you from?
I am from Gombe state

1 Like

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by adeolakemi: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2018
kamiden:

badboywizzy
(a) Ahoada
1) Igbudu
2) kumasi
3) Maximum
4) High tension

(b) Omoku
here we have
1) don wanny
2) igwe

afonja is that where you are serving (nysc)
Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2018
badboywizzy:

Who owns Silverbird? Ben Bruce, a member of PDP which Wike and his cult gang lord over. The best Governor award is a padi-padi thing. No one take it serious except Zombies like you

1 Like

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by toxblue2411: 8:46am On Jan 04, 2018
it baffles me apc still have supporter with this current situation in Nigeria.... Nigerian truly need to be recolonised by trump because some youth brains here are not working properly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by morereb10: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2018
APC and Amaechi in actions

They can only spend their money on propaganda

I wonder how someone that rapes and murders people in the open will come out and ask people to SAY No to murder and rape and is even more appalling that APC still have supporters considering the mayhem they have created in Nigeria already.

Now I know people don't have shame and they never look in the mirror before opening their mouth.

Chai Nigeria my country

3 Likes

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by AdaFonju: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2018
morereb10:

I wonder how someone that rapes and murders people in the open will come out and ask people to SAY No to murder and rape and is even more appalling that APC still have supporters considering the mayhem they have created in Nigeria already.

Now I know people don't have shame and they never look in the mirror before opening their mouth.

Chai Nigeria my country
You are talking utter nonsense, the people that were killed in onelga were they asked the party they belonged to before their lives wer cut short? Be careful with blind partisanship

1 Like

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 04, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Who owns Silverbird? Ben Bruce, a member of PDP which Wike and his cult gang lord over. The best Governor award is a padi-padi thing. No one take it serious except Zombies like you
for your information, the award is termed "silverbird man of the year" and not "governor award" like you said.

The last time i checked Tinubu won that of 2015, can you also say he won it out of "padi-padi" aswell ? Why can't you lots learn how to check your fact very well before criticising sentimentally ?

1 Like

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2018
adeolakemi:
afonja is that where you are serving (nysc)
@adeolakemi am not serving nysc am an undergraduate, and secondly am from rivers state am not afonja and for the record mind what you say bro.
I repent no mean say i taya o

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2018
morereb10:

Chai Nigeria my country
@morereb i didn't post this bcus someone gave me money, no i posted this bcus i lost a friend on jan, 1 2018 who was among those returning from crossover service, and secondly am not apc not when someone from my state is pdp national chairman(uche secondus).
Wheresoever you come from i pray cult boys and girls will unleash on your people the mayhem allowed by wike and lets see if it will pain you
Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2018
Atiku2019:

Yes oh I've stayed in PH I understand the terrain so well... I Pray Wike brings an end to all this mayhem perpetrated by these miscreants..... sad
@atiku2019 if you have stayed in ph, you should know that vikings originated from uniport and also know that wike was a norseman @rsust.
In rivers state vikings are not keeping the peace and wike can do nothing about it, why bcus he is a member. If it were klansmen that we disturbing the peace, wike would have killed them all.
Now look at me am a member of the klansmen konfertanity of ******* plantation, if am elected governor of rivers state today, and then klansmen decide to disturb the peace i can't stop them, bcus no matter i big i grow am not bigger than the conferternity.
Only a cultist can get my point, that is why we should say yes to #NoWike2019 in rivers state and all well meaning rivers indigene like me that knows that terror is senseless should vote for a governor from any party(pdp, apga, lp, sdp, e.t.c..) that is or was not a cultist, bcus peace is priceless.

1 Like

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/3080609/five-beheaded-ahoada-rivers-state
this link is a story of people that were slain in ula upata and idoha communities in ahoada east which was posted on nairaland.
Why didnt all this happen during odili and amaechi tenure as PDP governors in the state.
Five guys lost there heads on the said night

Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Abagworo(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2018
RZArecta:

My friend the writer is a Rivers man and he has some points. In as much as you support Wike, you should advice him to dissociate himsrlf from these murderers for the sake of all Rivers people not APC and PDP.

I remember when Omoku was an entertainment town where we travel to have fun until political cultism destroyed the town and displaced the people to Port Harcourt and Owerri. Restoring peace and progress to Omoku will be Wike's biggest achievement.
Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2018
I remember of one of my friend at a certain community in ahoada east, on the day he was killed, one other guy was killed along side him.
Here is the story
when they arrived @ the community, they met the first guy at home and a lady that was a cultist shot the guy right through the skull and they went to my friends house who was a greenlander, they shoot him but the bullet didnt enter, so igbudu decided to cut off his head, which he succesed and the next morning when the police came and the area commander of ahoada police division saw my friend state of neck, the old man started crying.
The guy that was shoot in the head mom said if she had know that they shot her son, she would have gently met them and told them to kill her too.
While my friend mom said, my friend junior brother held her down when my friend started screaming like a goat that was why she was not able to meet them and tell them to kill her too.
After this incident this community in ahoada east was desserted for 2weeks, but people returned to the community.
I remember when militant were on rampage during odili tenure, he took swift action and ended the madness, and on the serious of it back then in rivers state, you cant pick phone calls outside and you cant put your hand in your pocket and pass through check point.
If Dr. Peter Odili was given just 1hours all this cult boys madness will end now.
Wike is incompetent
Re: To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 by morereb10: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2018
kamiden:

@morereb i didn't post this bcus someone gave me money, no i posted this bcus i lost a friend on jan, 1 2018 who was among those returning from crossover service, and secondly am not apc not when someone from my state is pdp national chairman(uche secondus).
Wheresoever you come from i pray cult boys and girls will unleash on your people the mayhem allowed by wike and lets see if it will pain you

I'm am sorry for the friend you lost and understand why you made your post. But making decision while in sorrow is the worst thing one can ever do. Nevertheless, I send your wish and assertions back to you as the sender. Cultist and evil people will never and ever located me or my family.

Tell Buhari to put his arts together and I don't believe Wike allowed anything to happen since he has set security details to unravel what happened that night and even put N200m bounty on the heads of those perpetrators..

What else do you need? Are you telling me it was better during Amaechi time? I know is better during Odili time because he was a selfless man and not a cultist.

Remember, Wike is Amaechi's boy before

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Ozekhome Said After Been Booed At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture / Atiku Finally Meets South East PDP Leaders / Ghana Overtakes Nigeria In Foreign Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.