Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor (4003 Views)

See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week / Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor / See Hot Photos Of Rihana And Other Celebrities Trending On Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by magazineguy(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2018
A graduate of geology, Alamutu Abiola, popularly known as Mz Nyra is a published commercial model and the first girl from a family of five. Talking about transitioning from geology to modelling, she says, “I[i]t really wasn’t a switch, it just happened when I was in my 2nd year, so I just went with the flow.”[/i] She is known to a lot of people as a video vixen, but according to her, she isn’t exactly doing videos anymore as she has moved from being a video vixen into being a fitness motivator. “There needs to be structure, and there isn’t, which is why vixens are not getting paid well and that, I don’t appreciate!”

Describing her job as a fitness motivator she says, “I basically help you find your motivation. I also constantly help people who are willing to train.” She adds that she pushes herself as a fitness motivator on social media, putting out detailed information on what to eat, what not to eat, what routines help with what part of the body, etc.

source - http://tushmagazine.com.ng/basically-help-find-motivation-mz-nyra/

cc
lalasticala, mynd44, dominique

1 Like

Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by Tolams16(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2018
Lemme go n comeback
Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by olamil34(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2018
Daddy likeee
Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by ogaJona(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2018
Melanin beauty
Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by safarigirl(f): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2018
Fitness instructor and na bed she see to dey snap? Not even one picture of her doing something related to fitness.

What is she now advertising?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by ruggedtimi(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
post her un edited picture.
Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Make up on fleek
Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by LuvU2: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Beautiful thing. Dark skin is too sexy ❤
Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by CaptainG00D: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sweet
Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by Hotshawarma(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
safarigirl:
Fitness instructor and na bed she see to dey snap? Not even one picture of her doing something related to fitness.

You already know what she is advertising wink but you won't hear it from my own mouth...grin
Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by HausaOverlord: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
Fitness instructor abi wow, I have noticed recently that my Mandela fitness level has dropped maybe she can help
Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by Ruggedfitness: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
Describing her job as a fitness motivator she says, “I basically help you find your motivation. I also constantly help people who are willing to train.”

This isn't fitness dear. When a female fitness instructor comes out, she advertises her abs. Or are you a bedroom fitness insturctor
Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by Afrok(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
Fitness instructor or sex positions instructor turn make-up instructor shocked

Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by Gisthoodng(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
Fitness instructor? Or Beauty Instructor? Where's Her own fitness??

Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
safarigirl:

bed acrobatics and toning of the muscles of the willy
Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by ola12(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
safarigirl:

Shes advertising ha bed skills.. wink

1 Like

Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by kingem(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
fitness instructor yet lying half naked in bed
who are u deceiving sister nyra undecided
Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by IamLaura(f): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
Fitness instructor....
Where are the abs sis?
Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by Samusu(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
Fitnatu instructor kam
Re: See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor by earthsync(f): 7:15am On Jan 04, 2018
she wan take style resemble simi

(1) (Reply)

The Expensive Lifestyle Of Odunlade Adekola / Social Media On Fire!! As Peter Okoye Flaunts His $3.8 Million Mansion (photos) / “i’m Going To Marry You Someday” Jessica Devi Dm Iwobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.