Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (808 Views)

Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Kentnickole(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2018
Re: . by free2ryhme: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2018
Kentnickole:
Please am pleading. No insult here. Dont coment if u are tempted to say irrelevant things. I'm currently answering my biological father's name, so which name should my wife and children answer? Mod Seun pls take this to front page. It's urgent please. Thanks

if you are an African man this kind of question don't deserve any positive response

You have put yourself in a position to be ridicule as the question put forward is unintelligent

2 Likes

Re: . by Yian1(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2018
Why are you so dull as anigerian like this? or maybe you should elaborate on why you don't want to follow how it is done in nigeria
Re: . by Kentnickole(m): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2018
free2ryhme:

if you are an African man this kind of question don't deserve any positive response

You have put yourself in a position to be ridicule as the question put forward is unintelligent
bro I'm not a know-all and I'm not a pretender. There is nothing in your teaching me or telling me wat to do ok. Help a fellow man. Thank you
Re: . by free2ryhme: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2018
Kentnickole:
bro I'm not a know-all and I'm not a pretender. There is nothing in your teaching me or telling me wat to do ok. Help a fellow man. Thank you

Go, ask who ever wants to join you in marriage

his / her response will be your final answer

I am ashamed to give you a response
Re: . by keepingmum: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
How can you allow the public decide how to run ur home? Who gave u theit daughter for marriage cos youbare clearly not matured enough to marry.
So if the popular vote is tgat ur wife should bear Mrs Seun or Mrs Nairaland or Mrs her ex boyfriends name you ll go with it??
Please go back to the woman you are married to and DISCUSS then AGREE with her on a namr moving forward. Not impose a name on her because of what outsiders say.....number 1 ruke of marriage is communication and compromise
Re: . by thorpido(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
If your name is Mr Notsure Kentnickole,then your wife will be Mrs Kentnickole and your son/daughter will be baby Kentnickole.Comprehend?
Re: . by lilmax(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
thorpido:
If your name is Mr Notsure Kentnickole,then your wife will be Mrs Kentnickole and your son/daughter will be baby Kentnickole.Comprehend?
I even feel weird reading this

like seriously, op this na Wetin you dey find before?
Re: . by chii8(f): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chaii, lol

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Bells ...mmenyene And Mefiok / I Want To Mind My Business And I Don't Want To. / Big Tiger Prawns For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.