Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company (68071 Views)

Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM / Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 / Petrol Subsidy To Exceed $3.85bn Estimate - Financial Derivatives Company (FDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by deomelo: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by deomelo: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by deomelo: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2018

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by deomelo: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2018

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by deomelo: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2018

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by deomelo: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2018

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by deomelo: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2018

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by omoelerin1: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2018
uglyafonja:
Comparing Abakalike and Oshogbo in infrastructure.......

1) Ebonyi state is 7th in education while Osun is 29th

2) Abakalike have three flyover while Oshogbo have none

3) Abakalike have 3 shopping mall while Oshogbo have none

4) Abakalike have an international market while Oshogbo have none

5) Abakalike have nice hotels than Oshogbo....Fact

6) Abakalike is far more beautiful than Oshogbo.....Fact

More to come
You need to improve on your grammar. Come and attend tutorial classes in South west. Your English is too poor.

1 Like

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by deomelo: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2018
omoelerin1:
You need to improve on your grammar. Come and attend tutorial classes in South west. Your English is too poor.

Village square educatuion is bad education..

2 Likes

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by mrhowoto: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2018
omoelerin1:
Yes o his English is poor but he comes 1st or at least 7th in class while you score 29th or 35th position in class.
Even an almajiri performs better than you in school.
Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by mrhowoto: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2018
deomelo:

Village square educatuion is bad education..

That product of village square education will soon buy your father's house and all you can do is to come online and be raining abuses. Afonja goats.

1 Like

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by Geniro: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2018
engrchykae:
Even though its the 3rd of January,this joke has won the joke of the year.
Next i will hear how Buhari lectured Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe at the Usman Dan fodio university sokoto.

Then Aresa, Aresa, Ekoile, deomelo and iblawi will bore us with silly pictures taken from different angles to support the vile claim.
LMAO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by omoelerin1: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2018
mrhowoto:

Yes o his English is poor but he comes 1st or at least 7th in class while you score 29th or 35th position in class.
Even an almajiri performs better than you in school.
Oh! I see. I blame the teacher/examiner that scored him 1st and/or 7th position in class.
That's what should be expected in a school where a totally blind person leads the partially blind.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by dealslip(f): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2018
hornyofife:
Yes poo, second wealthiest state
How do we know this ain't Ebony State.
Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by daveP(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Afrojuju2017:

Rewane is the one who documented the audit. A very well respected economist
Nawa o. whatever he is, does he ever state the fact that osun is one of the worst when it comes to worker and igr? So osun beats akwa ibom, ondo, imo, delta?(my assumption is lagos is the 1st). Why hold onto wealth when the labourers are weeping, suffering. Reality negates this result i must say. I have relatives that joined assoc, forced to do nairabet, other odd ways to get cash for upkeep of family, etc cos of salary payment issues. Thats communism to me if the report is actually true. Else, propaganda!!(osun try sef as dey no comit suicide like kogi). Believing all these analysis that negates reality is a national problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by engrchykae(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
Geniro:

Then Aresa, Aresa, Ekoile, deomelo and iblawi will bore us with silly pictures taken from different angles to support the vile claim.
LMAO.
lies and hypocrisy seem to be the national sport of these people.
Maybe WEALTH OR BEING WEALTHY HAS A DIFFERENT MEANING IN OSUN STATE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by Zukerberg: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
engrchykae:
lies and hypocrisy seem to be the national sport of these people.
Maybe WEALTH OR BEING WEALTHY HAS A DIFFERENT MEANING IN OSUN STATE

Daftness really has no colour grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by bloodmoneyspita: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
hahahahha hahaha
Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by busayo2uk: 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
uglyafonja:
Comparing Abakalike and Oshogbo in infrastructure.......

1) Ebonyi state is 7th in education while Osun is 29th

2) Abakalike have three flyover while Oshogbo have none

3) Abakalike have 3 shopping mall while Oshogbo have none

4) Abakalike have an international market while Oshogbo have none

5) Abakalike have nice hotels than Oshogbo....Fact

6) Abakalike is far more beautiful than Oshogbo.....Fact

More to come

When we are talking about Misery index, you are talking about flyover, hotels, bridges,etc, is that the measure of standard of living? Fool.

We are talking about ease of living, security, absence of kidnapping or Herdsmen. People in Osun can sleep and close their eyes. How many killings did you hear in Osun in the recent time. Those are the factors taken into consideration and not your Hotel and Bridges.
Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by GuidoVanRossum: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
ArcFresky:

Maybe he did,
And maybe he didn't.

But can you explain the essense of an expensive events center, when you cant pay salaries.

Or better still how will having waterfalls benefit the state apart from its aesthetic value, it would have been better to build a statue, and and reduce recurrent expenditure.

Maybe agriculture was good, but some other things dont make sense, like ultramodern markets? What's ultramodern about stalls and lockup shops.
Infact govs squandared resources, I remember when mimiko first came in, and was demolishing roads and side walks agagu built, just to plant flowers?
Which sane person will do that?

The point am trying to make is to invest in the future, invest in Education, agriculture, infrastructure (not event centers ).
Not employing more civil servants, not building markets that will be selling goods imported from Lagos.

The ultra modern markets actually make the state look neat. You don't use them so you won't know the value. Ask those who sell in the market and they will tell you they enjoy using them.

The dome is another project that you might not like, but if you find such edifice in other states or even nation you will hail it as development.
Okay let's talk about the heath sector. The mother and Child alone is a very good initiative as it brought good health closer to poor people at a really subsidised price. A lot of children birthed during his regime had modern treatments (including their mothers) even in the rural areas at zero cost to the parents.
Transportation policy of ondo state is one of the best in the country. It's only in Akure that you will see people waiting to sit at the back even when the front seat is vacant because of the comfort. Do you realise that the school free shuttle made life easier for students in his era?
What about the mega schools? The medical university? A significant amount of roads that led to rural areas were rehabilitated.
This osun state you are talking about now, a lot of residence of owena( ilesha) will rather send their children to schools in igbara (a smaller rural setting than owena) or private schools than attend schools in their place because of the development in ondo schools compare to osun. Mind you, I'm not from ondo state. I only came to school here. I also relate with the poor masses than you do because of the kind of business I do. Some of the best schools in ondo state ( in terms of performance) are government owned ( I was private home tutor for variety of students). Osun can not catch up with ondo yet in terms of development. Talking about agriculture, his agricultural policies made a lot of persons millionaire (some of who I know). Mimiko is still the best Ondo state governor I know. Although, I think Ondo state have been lucky with leadership since 1999. Unlike my state (until oshiomole came in).
Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
daveP:
Nawa o. whatever he is, does he ever state the fact that osun is one of the worst when it comes to worker and igr? So osun beats akwa ibom, ondo, imo, delta?(my assumption is lagos is the 1st). Why hold onto wealth when the labourers are weeping, suffering. Reality negates this result i must say. I have relatives that joined assoc, forced to do nairabet, other odd ways to get cash for upkeep of family, etc cos of salary payment issues. Thats communism to me if the report is actually true. Else, propaganda!!(osun try sef as dey no comit suicide like kogi). Believing all these analysis that negates reality is a national problem.

There are real problems in Osun. There is also real progress in the face of these human problems. These issues of wages need only one solution which the likes of Lagos did and now Kaduna is addressing the hard way while facing stiff opposition - reduce the size of the labour force it's simple but the political consequences of such action is too damming for many governors to take.

Aregbesola has done rather well in the areas of quantifiable quality reliable infrastructure which would place osun at an advantage as Nigeria progresses towards the agricultural revolution and industrial growth like no other state, only ogun Lagos Kaduna kebbi Adamawa Nasarawa and a few others seem.to be gearing up for this
Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
seguno2:

How can you say that the debt profile was high when Aregbesola came in 2010 compared to what Aregbesola has borrowed since he was sworn in?
Did the ratio for Abuja allocation change during Aregbesola’s time, which coincided with the highest oil prices?
The public service that was not too much under Akande and Oyinlola suddenly became so under Aregbesola? Please save your tall tales for APC zombies.
An employer who cannot pay salaries for work already done is irresponsible. Period.

Oyinlola and Baba Akande never ventured out to involve in grand capital projects and lofty dreams like Aregbesola
Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by manmidtexy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
This News Post is politically motivated to distract innocent and pity Failed Aregbesola and APC.

They already lose to PDP. Adeleke's senatorial victory is already a signal.

1 Like

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by MrMaestro: 1:20am On Jan 05, 2018
I'm so glad deomelo crushed the ignoramuses with multiple consistent statistics confirming this report as fact. Logic and reasoning will always trump emotion and sentiment of those files with hate. Keep up the good work man. Omoluabis are pros of you.
Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by deomelo: 1:55am On Jan 05, 2018
daveP:

Osun records increased IGR in 2016

Osun State recorded a 10% increase in her Internally Generated Revenue, IGR in 2016, a report by the Nigeria Bureau of Statistics, NBS has revealed.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/osun-records-increased-igr-in-2016-as-lagos-emerge-top-earner-again/

Ogbeni ipob, try not to talk about what you actually know nothing about.

Osun state's IGR actually increased by a healthy 10%.

Have you asked yourself the positive side effects of Aregbe's infrastructure spending and school feeding programs?

1. The hundreds of billions he spent on infrastructures remains within the state's economy, it's in the hands of banks and they are loaning that money out of business to keep the economy going, it's in the hands of site engineers, painters, bricklayers, plumbers, tilers, roofers, electricians, architects, lawyers, accountants, food vendors and they are all paying rents with that money, they are paying school fees, they are paying for transportation and so on.

This is how you reduce poverty and improve quality of life and this is what Aregbe states all the time so this report should surprise you.

2. School feeding program feeds thousands of school children 5 days a week and feeding such a large number of school kids every day means you have to come up with tons of food produce and meats every day and 5 times a week.

It means jobs for hundreds if not thousands of farmers to produce the food materials consistently every day and also get paid for their farm produce and supplies, meaning they have money to re-invest in their farms, pay their own bills and other people are getting paid too, like transporters and commercial vehicles transporting the goods from farms to warehouse, and kitchens.

3. They also have hundreds of cooks and servers to cook and serve the food and they are also getting paid to pay their bills, feed their families, pay their rent and so on.

This is how you keep people employed, improve quality of life and eradicate poverty.

Aregbesola fights poverty with O’Meals Programme

Last Updated on Thursday, 10 April 2014 11:02

The state governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has been developing a simple theory with his re-organised school feeding programme in the state. For him, providing nutritious and healthy meals in schools has a direct link to mental development and the eradication of poverty.

He targeted not just the children but also the farmers in the state. The Osun Elementary School Feeding and Health Programme (O'Meals), which was the result of the new thinking in the state has since surpassed most of its main objectives.

More than 3,000 women in the state have also been empowered to serve as the food vendors. The vendors are well kitted with modern cooking utensils and bowls at the cost of N152 million to the state government. One of the vendors, Mrs. Esther Ogundipe said the programme has empowered her family. "Aregbesola has added value to my life; I am no more a housewife,'' she said.

http://hgsf-global.org/nigeria/en/news/224-aregbesola-fights-poverty-with-omeals-programme

These positive results are not propaganda, they are not abracadabra magic, they are positive reflections of well thought out programs and policies to achieve certain goals and the same results these agencies and institutions are talking about.

This is not rocket science.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by ArcFresky(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
GuidoVanRossum:

The ultra modern markets actually make the state look neat. You don't use them so you won't know the value. Ask those who sell in the market and they will tell you they enjoy using them.

The dome is another project that you might not like, but if you find such edifice in other states or even nation you will hail it as development.

I am not saying Mr . Mimiko was a bad governor.
But why build an edifice when you are owing civil servants salary?

Ultra modern marketsbare good, but at what cost to the market men and women?
Was the allocation of spaces properly handled?
Are you privy to the details of sale or lease of these stalls?

Sometimes, some some projects just bring hardship to the people, if you dig deeper you find out market women pay huge sums.

Whats is even ultramodern in stalls and lockup shops?
have u ever been really hungry and noticed a beautiful market?
Even in the uk, markets are in dermacated areas, grounds covered with asphalts and stalls built, easy....
You shoukdnt even compare Ondo and Osun, because of the available manpower and resources available to them.

Please undertand my point, I am not against governmental policies, but am against wasteful spending, against elitist project that have little or no effect on the people.
Against aesthetics that can't reduce hunger, have u ever been really hungry and noticed a beautiful market?
Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by AcMilano1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
uglyafonja:
Nonsense......

Upon all the educational infrastructure, Osun still rank 29th out of 36 state...

What indices are they using

Workers are not been paid.....
They collected bail out fund and still depends on Niger delta oil for survival.....

Rubbish post from AFONJA media
rubbish any waec indices in Nigeria is rubbish you can't even deny south east and south south are the bedrock of exam malpractice thank God for nysc during my service year in imo state I witnessed a lot, so shut the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by GuidoVanRossum: 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
ArcFresky:

I am not saying Mr . Mimiko was a bad governor.
But why build an edifice when you are owing civil servants salary?

Ultra modern marketsbare good, but at what cost to the market men and women?
Was the allocation of spaces properly handled?
Are you privy to the details of sale or lease of these stalls?

Sometimes, some some projects just bring hardship to the people, if you dig deeper you find out market women pay huge sums.

Whats is even ultramodern in stalls and lockup shops?
have u ever been really hungry and noticed a beautiful market?
Even in the uk, markets are in dermacated areas, grounds covered with asphalts and stalls built, easy....
You shoukdnt even compare Ondo and Osun, because of the available manpower and resources available to them.

Please undertand my point, I am not against governmental policies, but am against wasteful spending, against elitist project that have little or no effect on the people.
Against aesthetics that can't reduce hunger, have u ever been really hungry and noticed a beautiful market?

I understand your point though. It's like saying Fasola did well in Lagos. But most of the projects were overpriced. As regard owing state workers, he has it very bad in that wise. As a labour man (that's where in stayed for the most part of his governorship.), he is supposed to put workers dividends first. However, he tried as regard capital expenditures.
Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by cjrane: 2:58am On Apr 06, 2018
deomelo:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-FngisPzBNsY/WgESJmV1lqI/AAAAAAAABAQ/mMHxF0eMnJgtslmvcf0rDvAav-EDYr0bACLcBGAs/s1600/aregbe%2Broad.jpg[/img]

post=66438789:

Gov Obiano four years projects without borrowing is far better than all western governors that indebted your region with lot of projects abounded

5555986_img5434_jpegf767757d85314628007bc10090a78d12 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5001307_44370414252935img2792jpeg9f8bf639a91d907add768c328461cd63jpegb0f21dff0233bfbeaf33cb24aaad50b5_jpegd85211e10b5505518e52145627ad0356 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_6173 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_6166 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_6146 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_5973 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_5971 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_6000 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
6130107_sam5968_jpega5530ffa225a357806a0906d14ca5b8a by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5H7A7499 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_5962 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
ANAMBRA-BRIDGE-CONSTRUCTION1 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5806915_fbimg1502617502761_jpeg3210c387290e303442b052a2d5b89fcb by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_4005 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_3984 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_3982 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_4002 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5106668_4971791fbimg1488971705683jpeg6cf6379cc2e888fef30fdb2ec86b5d35_jpege265f77b5f30d93e59949679600b8923 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5209325_sam4761_jpeg7dbdb832c430483e5a8903397429c57f by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5209326_sam4768_jpegfe1e510b847460363987600195f7bd2c by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5209328_sam4765_jpeg3c61f34a9ee3f1f7ad6491cc0d7a0b9c by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5209977_sam4772_jpeg3e755219b50cfe8b0b2c8c3b6304b9bf by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5562769_2875713sam1187jpeg6b105a622afbb33f8e5d9b4663898d49_jpeg7efa9e0b04612d9b881b630de7d14e75 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5562770_2875785sam1182jpeg4c5d94c6d0ae65b9691d3f98b396beac_jpeg4f426700093ff9afcb8e7a92bff68cbe by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
FB_20171113_14_17_17_Saved_Picture by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
FB_20171113_14_17_24_Saved_Picture by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
IMG-20171116-WA002 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
6456270_fbimg1514070822564_jpeg2dd9d388a7603a197449b28a9c16b91c by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
6456271_fbimg1514070832123_jpeg1ae167ca01f8030970ccf913fcfba0e9 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
6456272_fbimg1514070837464_jpeg821aab50d50a837611aeef3d44a0013a by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
See state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by cjrane: 3:00am On Apr 06, 2018
deomelo:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-i-8Hdu10zZk/V0Soi6TqMiI/AAAAAAAAG-c/lm4e_aKvm9QGWRf6PDegxedSTxK-9f2WwCLcB/s1600/13237649_1108017065925283_7038651760775292283_n.jpg[/img]

post=66438789:

Gov Obiano four years projects without borrowing is far better than all western governors that indebted your region with lot of projects abounded

5555986_img5434_jpegf767757d85314628007bc10090a78d12 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5001307_44370414252935img2792jpeg9f8bf639a91d907add768c328461cd63jpegb0f21dff0233bfbeaf33cb24aaad50b5_jpegd85211e10b5505518e52145627ad0356 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_6173 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_6166 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_6146 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_5973 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_6000 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
6130107_sam5968_jpega5530ffa225a357806a0906d14ca5b8a by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5H7A7499 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_5962 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5806915_fbimg1502617502761_jpeg3210c387290e303442b052a2d5b89fcb by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_4005 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_3984 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_3982 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_4002 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5106668_4971791fbimg1488971705683jpeg6cf6379cc2e888fef30fdb2ec86b5d35_jpege265f77b5f30d93e59949679600b8923 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5209325_sam4761_jpeg7dbdb832c430483e5a8903397429c57f by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5209326_sam4768_jpegfe1e510b847460363987600195f7bd2c by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5209328_sam4765_jpeg3c61f34a9ee3f1f7ad6491cc0d7a0b9c by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5209977_sam4772_jpeg3e755219b50cfe8b0b2c8c3b6304b9bf by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5562769_2875713sam1187jpeg6b105a622afbb33f8e5d9b4663898d49_jpeg7efa9e0b04612d9b881b630de7d14e75 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5562770_2875785sam1182jpeg4c5d94c6d0ae65b9691d3f98b396beac_jpeg4f426700093ff9afcb8e7a92bff68cbe by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
FB_20171113_14_17_17_Saved_Picture by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
FB_20171113_14_17_24_Saved_Picture by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
IMG-20171116-WA002 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
6456270_fbimg1514070822564_jpeg2dd9d388a7603a197449b28a9c16b91c by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
6456271_fbimg1514070832123_jpeg1ae167ca01f8030970ccf913fcfba0e9 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
6456272_fbimg1514070837464_jpeg821aab50d50a837611aeef3d44a0013a by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
Re: Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company by cjrane: 3:04am On Apr 06, 2018
deomelo:

One eyesd man is king in the land of the blind grin grin grin grin grin

I know you don't have knowledge of primary health centers (PHC)
These are conventional ambulances distributed to hospitals in Anambra and our health sectors
3134760_13450081238332574675765930073323673363njpgf28563db6aac6270987c28f0ee080066_jpeg_jpegfaf3c235707755a25e05e80fcd123d11 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
1345007_45658_574675662596750_1379438993_n_jpg0429add0fbe37d46fda62728585d439a by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
3134630_sam1555_jpegd80e0bc7da951367c6cb1928dc1611f4 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
3134619_2396241112007678948462505796883567833651955240944njpeg40abd3c1ecc291d949c8f7321dab5774_jpeg_jpegdc449846444ae55567763306e961dd5a by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
3134759_13450095370395746758392633991433164176njpga10002b4e7c7837209fdb9177d6b990f_jpeg_jpeg0dca1f4f0640b269f1b00670850552de by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
3134699_sam1390_jpegdc044d41f9137f4d575d36ebd917eabd by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
3134680_sam1389_jpeg01f1970cad7992f0db8a47a320b6830d by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
ANAMBRA-BRIDGE-CONSTRUCTION2 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
3717253_371655713221629102089638549094471399244864648037598njpegbd8702556400c59bcc00f06e077fe7ca_jpegd0aedcea15d6d1ef806fe86282754f4e by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
IMG-20171116-WA001 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
SAM_6259 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
Cs8JOGO by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
4318321_fbimg1475662637540_jpeg3f4059877dacc969e786a5efefbbaa7a by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
4318345_fbimg1475662754236_jpeg56bdbb296b3ad255924b5b7d362af6d2 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
4318347_fbimg1475662749418_jpegadf38a138eb49f9f88a6820a2df71e95 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
4324346_obijackson47_jpeg25de7fa5789f0d661473a808aad7831b by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
DVb3Nc6XkAMyESo by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
DVb3TJqXUAAtWcl by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
DVb1aLdWAAA2I4k by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
3134617_sam1553_jpeg3324127094f695b562ab44d9a2799c81 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
3134618_2396238112497028948440905799043892401830203698676njpege59e72ec22f2a56467bc19eb0e47b9d0_jpeg_jpege046cc5b2085d86a54190984f287f681 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
3134583_sam1529_jpegaa94ed4d0bc6d3dbb6d901116c00bd32 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
3134572_sam1528_jpeg55e4baf3a4912cc4681c0ad27de8f120 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
3134482_sam1088_jpeg0066e5f855009fb40b6a7c3f0baf5bf8 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
3134544_sam1091_jpeg243c19cbf99ed8072f3bb276bc0a2ce2 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5209575_sam4798_jpeg821265a71c36569449a3025eff721f04 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5209554_sam4811_jpegbea7c0156b7aeb851a9ba19ad199a9de by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
5209553_sam4812_jpeg269669664bc4936b6d1b5fd65cd86516 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
vllkytk0k18pkjpj4.8e5e994b by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
vllkyt6f8e6stq8up.1aaff493 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
4439652_3632039sam1903jpeg83c029aa72b1c245ae68839642f81eeb_jpege8281a567cba77c8d3c75899108e66cd by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
4439637_3632059sam1902jpeg6851ce9884e499ef8601f6a6b77ce043_jpegfa15636ae0cf4a4a612dcebc8ba0b441 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr
4254065_thespecialpatrolvehiclestothepoliceinanambra_jpeg3365230ab317175a84acfb734af78817 by Nwa Anambra, on Flickr

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial / Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.