Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence (22414 Views)

Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation / Isheri Killing: Police Say Soldier Stabbed Patient In Doctor's Presence / Benue Killing: Fulani Blame Hostilities On Government Draconian Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by ipobarecriminals: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
sad keep them all
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
Big lie from APC.
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by Ahmeduana(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
TO FORESTALL RE-OCCURRENCE OR TO FORESTALL REPRISAL?
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by Dee60: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Too little, too late!

Even with a million dollars I wont vote for them again!

Not with all the blood-letting while they just look away dining in Aso and Apo quarters!

Let the people speak up. PMB got it all wrong.

Nigeria needs URGENT re-structuring!

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by bnovative(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
pictures of Fulani herdsmen arrested or shove it inside your throat dear police

1 Like

Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by Pascal181: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
so the supposed arrested herdsmen don't have names right. May God judge all those playing politics with human lives

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by blackboy2star(m): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
Benue with that dummy called Governor aka Wheel-barrow... cheesy
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by Ccdavies(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/north-central/254336-benue-killings-police-arrest-eight-herdsmen.htmlhtml

Arrest today and they are out tomorrow.. Nonsense.. If your family person is being murdered by this heartless cows u'll but its unfortunate naija justice is selective.. Yak aba
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by Ccdavies(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/north-central/254336-benue-killings-police-arrest-eight-herdsmen.htmlhtml

Arrest today and they are out tomorrow.. Nonsense.. If your family person is being murdered by this heartless cows u'll know how far! but its unfortunate naija justice is selective.. Yak aba

1 Like

Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by Mccullum: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
Well, I blame the government for her failure to provide adequate security while I also blame the people for taking the security of their lives for granted! they should have learned from past killing of their love ones by defending them selves through communal vigilante any time any day because it's very obvious that government can't give them security
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by just2endowed: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
am only observing....knowing that Buhari had failed.

The people should arm themselves and protect there territory.
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by musa234(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
No pictures of the arrested Fulani herdsmen... I smell lies

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by frankyychiji(f): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
aldexrio:
First time we are hearing of arrest of fulani herdsmen. Thought they were untouchable. Finally sense is entering your heads abi.
Not a single picture?

1 Like

Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by frankyychiji(f): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
musa234:
No pictures of the arrested Fulani herdsmen... I smell lies
Tnx jawe!
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by OyinO: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Always Reactive instead of being proactive. Fire Brigade approach results to waste and damage.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by Themandator: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

What exactly is the meaning of ten persons and seven livestock guards ....are the seven livestock guards human beings or animals

1 Like

Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by petermichaels(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
It's a lie just to calm the pple protesting, why wasn't any arrest made b4 now? Or was it now the killings started?
This country is really at the edge of extinction.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by EmekaBlue(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chai...what a country
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by augustine: 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
aldexrio:
First time we are hearing of arrest of fulani herdsmen. Thought they were untouchable. Finally sense is entering your heads abi.
Don't be deceived, they will be freed in soonest; as long as they are foolanis. where is Kabiru Sokoto (Jailed Boko haram commander) Remember how 'the Apo six' case ended. only the middle belt Christian police officers were punished.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by k3velli(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]am seek and tired of this whole sh**t, let the people of Benue do something about it other than fold there hands doing nothing about it.
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by smileyoo: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
aldexrio:
so you really believed these chronic liars? i 'll never believe them, until i see them been prosecuted & sentenced accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by DedeNkem: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Why are you not parading them on camera?
I don't think any arrest was made!!

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by rasjam(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Am tried of this state, when this want to end in benue state since 2012 in entered this state have been hearing killing each year up to 2018, GOD SAVE ME FROM THIS STATE WAHALA
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by drake2(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
abokibuhari:
How them born me for this useless country remains a big mystery

Bros I tire ooh. I feel exactly same way ooh.
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by willibounce1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
I hope one idi.otic politician won't go and bail them so that they can go back to killing people anyhow and I hope the NP will be wise enough to cripple the bastar.ds arrested if they are very sure that they are responsible for killing people. Anybody who kills the other should not be allowed to live. We need to give fast justice in this country so as to get rid of senseless people. The population is already too much and we cannot be wasting money on blood sucking monsters by putting them in jail and feeding them. Better to waste them and save money.
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by bejeria101(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
And yet idiots would support the anarch that their dullard messiah is wrecking.
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by Rickyzagy: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
Where's the pictures
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by 3kay945(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
doyinbaby:
Why are our popular men of God not speaking against all these killings

They won't. Speaking up isn't good for their business.
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by MicNz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nig. Just good at ranting online only angry
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by demio007: 4:57am On Jan 04, 2018
Now operation pyton, crocodile, even Agama-lizard won't dance on all this fulani killing.

Like the blood of Nigerians now worth nothing in as much such Nigerian is killed by fulani.

What a country
Re: Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence by mikolo4us: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2018
LIE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Detectives Arrest Bank Workers, Policemen For N24m Robbery / Unknown Gunmen Kill Vigilante Member In Imo Community (Photos) / Vandals Destroy Abuja Light Rail Station Commissioned By Buhari In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.