Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,977 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) (70282 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / APC Campaign Flag Off In Anambra Turned Bloody ( Graphic Pictures , Video ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
obonujoker:
Nnamdi Kanu was right about this country.... I should have listened more to him....

Pls don't get me angry....enjoy ur entity without complains

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
after the yeye nigerian police will release a press statement that those killed where armed robbers...how can this kind of incident keep happening in nigeria....I swept for the once peaceful capital of markurdi
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
All these talk about voting Buhari in 2019 to get back at the fools should stop pls. Just because of hatred for Jonathan, some people cut their noses to spite their faces, now they can't breathe themselves. Let's not be like them, and let's not blame them anymore. Honestly, this country is like an evil forest, just when you think you have reached the outskirts, you find yourself right back at the center of the forest.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by sshalom(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
May GOD have mercy over Nigeria with this unbridled blood letting.
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria..... government of the North, by the North and for the North.

You can as well replaced north with zoo.....

Useless country..... Useless president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by DerideGull(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Is One-Nigeria not beautiful after all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by THEREALLIFE: 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Obijulius:
Wasting their life for nothing! The unity of Nigeria is not negotiable! Why will benue pass that antigrazing law against our lords the Fulani.

The army will deal with all these terrorists in sha Allah.

Nafeesa report for duty!

Sarcasm!
It's better to die for something than to live for nothing. A very good sacrifice indeed. Justice will soon befall th oppressors.
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
"Justice will soon befall the oppressors"
Not in this country
THEREALLIFE:

It's better to die for something than to live for nothing. A very good sacrifice indeed. Justice will soon befall th oppressors.
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by kikake: 12:11am On Jan 04, 2018
kraftyiyk:
Welcome to Nigeriaaaa!!

My the soul of the faithful departed rest in peace.

....and one often asks: why did I come from the country called Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by kikake: 12:15am On Jan 04, 2018
sshalom:
May GOD have mercy over Nigeria with this unbridled blood letting.

If you cry too much, one Nigerians forever shall tag you omo-Igbo, ,Inyamiri, why you want divide their beautiful kwontry, Naijeriyaaaa?
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by Cjrane2: 12:16am On Jan 04, 2018
The aggression of fulani through their herdsmen and Nigerians army must be checked

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by vislabraye(m): 12:29am On Jan 04, 2018
number5:

The news is everywhere of the ongoing protest in the Benue state capital.

Well, the protest went violent in some parts as the protesters were said to have hauled stones and wood onto the military men and police who came with tear gas to bring calm to the situation.. In retaliation, the military were said to have fired some shots into the crowd killing some persons in the process notably in SRS axis of north bank, makurdi.
.below are some graphic photos from the bloodied dilemma .

Change !!!!
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by babasolution: 12:35am On Jan 04, 2018
this is not about buhari,its about the stupid people of benue and their stupid governor.African men are truly weak,lets give power to the women
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by egoldman(m): 1:16am On Jan 04, 2018
john1035:
you are right. But the recession was a ripple effect from Jonathan's recklessness and not Buhari's.

Buhari is bad but Jonathan was worse

Keep shouting Jonathan and before you know it, 4 years don finish, yet you still don't know where your problem is coming from, pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by egoldman(m): 1:24am On Jan 04, 2018
naijaking1:
What's wrong with Nigerian soldiers shooting unarmed protesters in Benue, Abia, Imo, Anambra, and Ekiti?

You are wrong, don't generalise the matter na, in the south-east they shot "terrorists", in Benue, they shot or are still shooting " common criminals "

Fayose warned "Those that feed this lion will end up in its Belly "

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by everozone: 1:58am On Jan 04, 2018
We must stop APC before they stop us.APC is the most clueless and senseless party in the world.They have nothing to offer only to take the lives of the poor and ordinary man on the street.How long should this madness continue before we jilt APC?
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by naijaking1: 2:05am On Jan 04, 2018
egoldman:

You are wrong, don't generalise the matter na, in the south-east they shot "terrorists", in Benue, they shot or are still shooting " common criminals "

Fayose warned "Those that feed this lion will end up in its Belly "

Your ignorance feeds fuel this situation, because you don't seem to see that unarmed protester is unarmed protester no matter how much dislike or disagree with his message.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by Daewang: 4:06am On Jan 04, 2018
This is wonderful news. They must enjoy one nigeria. However when these bastards get to the East we must be prepared to give them hell and burn down the zoo. May God give us the grace and strength to fight them to the finish and make them like the amalekites(wiped from the face of the earth).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by monchat(m): 4:06am On Jan 04, 2018
May their souls rip
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by 400billionman: 4:26am On Jan 04, 2018
zionite247:
very good
last three years they were one of those that handed power to the fulani.
Let everybody enjoy the change

2019 I MUST VOTE BUHARI
ONYE GBA OSO?

MPAYA..
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:49am On Jan 04, 2018
Episteme2:
All of a sudden, the blood of a Nigerian is worth nothing and can be spilled at will without punishment.
All of a sudden, the government of the day does whatever it likes and nobody is saying anything.
All of a sudden, Nigerians grew more resilient in the face of hardship even when their condition could have been better.
All of a sudden nobody carries placards for protest even when there are compelling conditions for it.
All of a sudden Lai Mohammed's so called pockets of attack and soft targets keep taking lives on a daily basis and nobody raises an eyebrow.
All of a sudden, nobody collects signatures calling for the sack and prosecution of public officials who have been heavily indicted for corruption.
This is the extent Nigeria has degenerated.

I agree with you these things don't happen , but it's not 'all of a sudden'. Our degeneration has been gradual.
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:56am On Jan 04, 2018
frankyychiji:
Tell him! Omenkalives, liondeleo, Iroh and all your other handles unknown, shouting IPOB upandan cannot save Benue people from the justice of Fulani herdsmen! Ngeneukwuenu hear this too, the python is not only dancing in your yard, it's dancing with a feverish frenzy!!

Fulani kill innocent farmers and occupy their lands. They protest and the python swallows them up!

Buhari is a wicked king! He is also Fulani and has no qualms with the Fulani occupation of the minority MB territory in a world of changing climates!!

Do you mean to say Fulani, Python and Crocodile are working together ? grin
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:00am On Jan 04, 2018
Bobby808:
Gbam. About four days ago, a young man, a neighbour of about forty came to visit me and was asking for some money. Through talks, the youung many started counting the rubbish good things of Buhari. I was like my God, what is the meaning of all these? For the sake of the season, I have agreed in my mind that I will assist him atleast five thousand Naira since things are very tight with him family. At the end I openly refused to give him any kobo since he is in good terms with Buhari yet he is begging. Rubbish. I will vote for Buhari so that Buhari next coming he will die of hardship. Rubbish. Can you imagine.

His supporters never cease to amaze me. My theory is that chronic hunger has reformatted their brains
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by barnsB: 6:10am On Jan 04, 2018
What a country, bullets that are suppose to be used on terrorist Fulani herdsmen are rather used on unarmed frustrated helpless protesters. Is only in a country like Nigeria that security agencies use live amunations on protesters that are at worst using stones.....God is watching
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by john1035: 7:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Collins10:
So has the Fulani herdsmen rating dropped lower?

Have they become less dangerous under this regime?

Do you really mean to tell me this regime has made your life better?
In what way, please?
You disagreed on Fulani herders killing during GEJ's regime and I proved you wrong. Now you want to change the goal post.

On my op you quoted, I accused you guys of having amnesia and you just proved me right.

My op you quoted says there isn't any change that both GEJ and PMB are the same but here you are asking me if Fulani herders terrorism rating has dropped.
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by robinso01(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2018
zionite247:
very good
last three years they were one of those that handed power to the fulani.
Let everybody enjoy the change

2019 I MUST VOTE BUHARI
ONYE GBA OSO?
funniest thing is that come 2k18, some fools in the state will still vote for apc .
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by RillJ(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2018
This is pathetic. Its like getting killed both ways, 'Herdsmen' or Army
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by Collins10(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2018
john1035:

You disagreed on Fulani herders killing during GEJ's regime and I proved you wrong. Now you want to change the goal post.

On my op you quoted, I accused you guys of having amnesia and you just proved me right.

My op you quoted says there isn't any change that both GEJ and PMB are the same but here you are asking me if Fulani herders terrorism rating has dropped.

I am not attacking you because you said they are the same.
I am attacking you because you suggested Buhari's regime may be a TAD BETTER, which is absolutely false!

Incase you are the one having the amnesia now, go back to your first post and see where you wrote it.
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by megama: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2018
number5:

The news is everywhere of the ongoing protest in the Benue state capital.

Well, the protest went violent in some parts as the protesters were said to have hauled stones and wood onto the military men and police who came with tear gas to bring calm to the situation.. In retaliation, the military were said to have fired some shots into the crowd killing some persons in the process notably in SRS axis of north bank, makurdi.
.below are some graphic photos from the bloodied dilemma .
lip sealed. cry
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2018
No surprise at all. I would have been utterly shocked to hear or see Nigerian police or armed forces simply guide or guard and not fire live bullets at protesters whether they be unarmed or armed. Yet the murderous killer herdsmen are never punished.

Welcome to the reign of terror.
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 10:42am On Jan 04, 2018
john1035:

A simple definition of change that these unchanged characters bandy about is a situation whereby these pre-arranged killings by the killer herdsmen are not only curbed to the barest if not quelled completely and the killers being fished and punished as is only just.
A total departure from the loose freedom of killing at will by the herdsmen just like under the repugnant reign of Jonathan.
This isn't too much to ask of a serious government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oludamilola Osinbajo And Seun Bakare's White Wedding Photos / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War / EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.