Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

A Nairalander's Reaction To The Butchering In Benue State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Reaction To The Butchering In Benue State (2038 Views)

Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension / Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Reaction To The Butchering In Benue State by yanshDoctor: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
the full armed forces have been configured to fulani, never in the history of Nigeria democracy. they control the military and it wont be long. let patient till 2019 to see how they are going to ring the election.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Reaction To The Butchering In Benue State by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
EternalTruths:

You are an illiterate for thinking that Tivs will be able to escape the Jihad set rolling by Usman Dan Fodio without joining IPOB.

You think IPOB is about Nnamdi Kanu.

Ojukwu knew of this plan years ago and mobilized our people secretly to start preparing for this day when he is no more alive.

Do you know that Ojukwu had already informed the Israelis years before his death.

Do you know that Prime Minister Benjamin of Israel and Mossad had been informed about this years ago.

Do you know that the Tor of Tiv nation was told about this jihad and was advised to join the Igbos but his people rejected it.

I appeal to you never to challenge saaruman again and never to keep deceiving yuslik that his people can help themselves out of this situation.

Let the Tiv nation rise up and fight and watch how Buhari will deploy the military against them.

You think Buhari never knew what he was doing when he appointed only Hausa Fulani people as security chiefs and asked for grazing reserves nation wide.

Don't provoke me again with this senseless talk of yours.

The useless IPOB that could not protect itself after boasting of his they will set Nigeria on fire if anything happens d to Nnamdi Kanu are now the ones to liberate the people of the middle belt? Stop thinking through your anus Mr man.
What has Israeli Mossad or Netayanhu got to do with Biafra or Ojukwu? Why would they aid a Biafran project? What is their interest in the cause if a black man several miles away whose welfare has nothing to do with them? That is how you bunch of school drop outs deceive yourselves with beer parlour gist in that your association of failures in life.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Reaction To The Butchering In Benue State by EternalTruths: 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Maduawuchukwu:

The useless IPOB that could not protect itself after boasting of his they will set Nigeria on fire if anything happens d to Nnamdi Kanu are now the ones to liberate the people of the middle belt? Stop thinking through your anus Mr man.
What has Israeli Mossad or Netayanhu got to do with Biafra or Ojukwu? Why would they aid a Biafran project? What is their interest in the cause if a black man several miles away whose welfare has nothing to do with them? That is how you bunch of school drop outs deceive yourselves with beer parlour gist in that your association of failures in life.

As I said, you are an educated illiterate and a young teenager who knows nothing about this planned jihad.

Go and ask the Tor of Tiv and older Tivs what Ojukwu told them.

Small boy like you don't know why Lai Mohammad said IPOB is more dangerous than Fulani herdsmen.

Illiterate like you talking.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Reaction To The Butchering In Benue State by EternalTruths: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Saaruman:
Don't mind him. Leave them to continue with their illusion of one Nigeria. Whether they like it or not, they will continue to be seen as fowls ready for slaughter at any time for JIHAD. And by the time the truth about ISLAMIZATION of zoo hits them in the face, it will be too late for those who chose to be with the zoo.

It is a matter of time before the jihad consumes those in the West still defending the Fulanis.

Tivs stupidity is gradually disappearing.

I pray that the Tivs pick up arms so that they will see Buhari's plan to use the military to wipe them out.

When Buhari's plan finally comes to light, they will join IPOB international umbrella to present their case.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Reaction To The Butchering In Benue State by yuslik(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:

It is a matter of time before the jihad consumes those in the West still defending the Fulanis.

Tivs stupidity is gradually disappearing.

I pray that the Tivs pick up arms so that they will see Buhari's plan to use the military to wipe them out.

When Buhari's plan finally comes to light, they will join IPOB international umbrella to present their case.

There is never a one way solution to a thing. We prefer other ways to liberate ourselves than joining IPOB.

The same IPOB with no clear cut ideological base of which you have not succeeded in convincing up to 70% of your brothers in the South east to buy into you are here masturbating as if it is anything near organized.
Re: A Nairalander's Reaction To The Butchering In Benue State by EternalTruths: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2018
yuslik:

There is never a one way solution to a thing. We prefer other ways to liberate ourselves than joining IPOB.

The same IPOB with no clear cut ideological base of which you have not succeeded in convincing up to 70% of your brothers in the South east to buy into you are here masturbating as if it is anything near organized.

Small boy, go and find out from your elders what Ojukwu discussed with your Tor and elders.

When you do, come back for more enlightenment under me.
Re: A Nairalander's Reaction To The Butchering In Benue State by yuslik(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:

Small boy, go and find out from your elders what Ojukwu discussed with your Tor and elders.

When you do, come back for more enlightenment under me.

Congratulations old man. You have earned yourself a free bottle of beer.

With all your maturity and wisdom, you still do not know that all of Benue is not just Tiv, and Tor Tiv is not just the only first class chief in Benue State. Never was. If your hero Ojukwu had discussed with the Tor Tiv and Tiv elders like you have said. Its suppose to binding on all of Benue right?

And by this time you are refering to, there was yet to be a State called Benue State. Educate me old man. I yearn to sip from your cup of wisdom. Grey hair.
Re: A Nairalander's Reaction To The Butchering In Benue State by EternalTruths: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2018
yuslik:

Congratulations old man. You have earned yourself a free bottle of beer.

With all your maturity and wisdom, you still do not know that all of Benue is not just Tiv, and Tor Tiv is not just the only first class chief in Benue State. Never was. If your hero Ojukwu had discussed with the Tor Tiv and Tiv elders like you have said. Its suppose to binding on all of Benue right?

And by this time you are refering to, there was yet to be a State called Benue State. Educate me old man. I yearn to sip from your cup of wisdom. Grey hair.

Your illiteracy can generate electricity for Nigerians.

Ojukwu visited the Tor of Tiv nation in the 2000s during Obasanjo's time.

Idomas and Igedes have keyed into Ojukwu's escape plan.
Re: A Nairalander's Reaction To The Butchering In Benue State by yuslik(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:

Your illiteracy can generate electricity for Nigerians.

Ojukwu visited the Tor of Tiv nation in the 2000s during Obasanjo's time.

Idomas and Igedes have keyed into Ojukwu's escape plan.

Agreed my illiteracy is top notched. The said meeting you haggle about happened in your head else you will avail us sources to corroborate your claims.

You claim that Idomas and Igedes have keyed into "Ojukwu's escape plan" yet reject been included in the Biafran coverage? How convenient.

The same Ojukwu that posited that another secessionist movement is not important.

The link below suggest to me that the inclusion of Benue and Kogi in the earlier Biafran map didn't sit well with some forks. Don't you think so too?

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/06/whoever-says-idoma-community-part-biafra-mad-inf-president-amali/
Re: A Nairalander's Reaction To The Butchering In Benue State by EternalTruths: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
yuslik:

Agreed my illiteracy is top notched. The said meeting you haggle about happened in your head else you will avail us sources to corroborate your claims.

You claim that Idomas and Igedes have keyed into "Ojukwu's escape plan" yet reject been included in the Biafran coverage? How convenient.

The same Ojukwu that posited that another secessionist movement is not important.

The link below suggest to me that the inclusion of Benue and Kogi in the earlier Biafran map didn't sit well with some forks. Don't you think so too?

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/06/whoever-says-idoma-community-part-biafra-mad-inf-president-amali/

Stop listening to Nigerian Government influenced media outlets.

Well, you are free to live in delusion.
Re: A Nairalander's Reaction To The Butchering In Benue State by DerideGull(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Maduawuchukwu:

I am not a "responsible Nigerian" whatever that means. I actually despise the servitude the people of the middle belt show all in the name of One Nigeria. I just don't like what some foolish IPOBIANS do to the name of Ndigbo here on Nairaland like though they are cursed to make enemies.
\

The above crap from you does not make you better than a fool. You cannot despise servitude and yet denigrate the action of "IPOBIANS" who stood up against a maniacal leadership. You sounded like a middle of the road backstabber.
Re: A Nairalander's Reaction To The Butchering In Benue State by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:32am On Jan 06, 2018
DerideGull:
\

The above crap from you does not make you better than a fool. You cannot despise servitude and yet denigrate the action of "IPOBIANS" who stood up against a maniacal leadership. You sounded like a middle of the road backstabber.

A fool can stand up to a tyrant like Buhari but that does not mean I will support the fool in its cause if it is a suicidal one. You guys wanted to risk all Ndigbo have achieved for a laughable cause which is the actualization of Biafra when we don't have the means presently to win a war neither do we have an economy to presently support an independent economy. You guys are just emotional cretins being led by a fraudster who wants to achieve political status by force just cause of your hatred for Buhari.
Let me give you an advice; if you hate Buhari so much like I do what you should aim for is to create an alliance that will move him out of office by embracing other aggrieved people like the Benue guys and not by mocking them. Do not be too emotional. You achieve nothing by that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why President Buhari May Lose In 2019 Elections / See What Happened To The Milliken Hill Road Constructed By Gov. Ugwuanyi(photos) / Lovely Photos Of Fayose With Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.