Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) (45679 Views)

Is It Proper For A Church To Ask A Member The Source Of His Tithe? / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Benitogucci(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
He's only doing charity and not paying his tithe. his good deeds will be rewarded but people like this can never rise to a place of spiritual prominence, Hebrews 7:7 explains what I'm trying to say better.

1 Like

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Samirana360:
wisdom is profitable to direct .....u might be doing d right thing in a wrong way.....bible said u should pay u tithe in God's house.....stop thinking like a baby Christian

...to the Levites
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
The man just given alms or sacrifice to the beggars, that is not tithe.
I believe he will be doing this every month and continue broadcasting it to spite the pastors that collect tithe every month.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by OgahBohz: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
thesicilian:
It's his money. He is entitled to spending it anyhow he deems fit. Those that want to give tithe should not be discouraged by those who don't. Life is personal.

and those that want to encourage others to emulate him/her should be allowed to do so....

everyone has a right to be or against, nd also to gather support from whomsoever the want ...

isn't it it?
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by emerazz(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
his business...

hmm "with olive emare and 9 others"

just imagine say d idiot tag you for Dis nonsense; Dgrin

1 Like

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Obajuxxl(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
All this beggars wey him dey gives things get money pass him. Na the business them dey do everyday.

1 Like

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
cummando:
You Share ordinary one bagco bag full of junk come dey make noise.

You only shared for self not for humanity.
At least he has done something. Let God be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Baronnaire: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
Say NO to criminals calling themselves Men of God.

Jesus during His triumphant entry demanded and rode on a donkey at a time when horses were symbol of wealth and white horses symbol of power. A show of humility and selflessness to be emulated by followers.

Today "they" fly private jets and ride multimillion dollars cars in convoys...

Give it to your hungry and needy neighbors and not to a self serving con man / woman...

NB: I am a Christian and believe in the bible...

1 Like

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by OgahBohz: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
Greatzeus:
You are giving alms not paying tithe,there is a difference please. This is nice, whether for show or not grin it's commendable. God loves a cheerful giver.

is there any punishment for not paying tithes ?

if No then he has paid his tithe
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
OgahBohz:

Go nd share ur own
I can't shout.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by OyinO: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
The ONLY WAY OUT of the endemic religious spells cast upon Mama Afrika by foreign religions. Commendable.

1 Like

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
Baronnaire:

Jesus during His triumphant entry demanded and rode on a donkey at a time when horses were symbol of wealth and white horses symbol of power. A show of humility and selflessness to be emulated by followers.

Give it to your hungry and needy neighbors and not to a self serving con man / woman...

Absolutely right, don't mind the brainwashed selfish followers of CROOKS men of god
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by joceey(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
Baawaa:
This is not tithe but sacrifice his herbalist asked him to perform grin grin grin grin grin

That's true this is no tithe but sacrifice...the blind in the first ..the one without hand..the mad man...the one with one leg....the cripple on the wheel chair...the complete body one na sacrificial stuff..you guy better know smiley
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
john1035:

Tithe is for the levites and the poor, not pastors

Who are d Levites

And who is a pastor

Illiteracy is a disease
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
greatnaija01:
God also hates a show off.... is it not the same bible that said when we give our left hand should not know about it? THEN WHY IS IT ON MEDIA.... even if his pics was taken why is there a story... because he wants his credibility against tithe-collecting pastors to be KNOWN..... he is TRULY cheerfoool... hmm

Am sure if it was ur pastor now, we will hear words like judge not.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by prettyzee11(f): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
cummando:

Bros, share your own make we c.

1 Like

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
Shedrack777:
but why will people have to seek attention while doing these
not seeking attention but encouraging you and I to follow suite.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Veetee(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
Baawaa:
This is not tithe but sacrifice his herbalist asked him to perform grin grin grin grin grin
g

Sara.. him dey clear road for himself
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by mohims(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
May God bless and reward you abundantly!
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by ensamy(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Daddyfreeze followers on positive impacts on the streets shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
prettyzee11:

Bros, share your own make we c.
In Yoruba language
Mo si inu
Mo si ikun
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by 2shure: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
ring road tins
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by deebrain(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
Some of the attention seekers.

It is his money. We have been paying our tithes without coming online to flaunt it.

Nonsense.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
cummando:

you are right,
He has already received his reward.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
cummando:

I just tire for the local companion
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by kolawoleibukun: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
na so my guy. correct guy. our mumu don do for church. confirm
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Shedrack777: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
OgahBohz:

at times the motives might jst be to inspire others, cuz this will actually go a long way to motivate others to do dsame ...

not withstanding ...many pple jst lyk SHOW OFF JAREE
that's just it
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by ikaboy: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
I hope u not taking dre destiny with ur herbalist attire
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Baronnaire:

allow the true servants of God to get what they labor for.
My pastor pray for me every day and I pay my tithe to God through him.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Shedrack777: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
stupidity:
not seeking attention but encouraging you and I to follow suite.
there's no blessing/reward in these types of help rather the attention is the only you get, at times, robbers to visit you for their share
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
The fact that he showed the whole world, I don't think its a tithe anymore
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Yem234: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Time will tell...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / Nothing Wrong With Alcohol, Cigarette – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome? <<Rumor?>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.