Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) (45704 Views)

Is It Proper For A Church To Ask A Member The Source Of His Tithe? / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Agbalanze(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Shedrack777:
but why will people have to seek attention while doing these?

Please, go and do yours the way you like.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
Baawaa:
This is not tithe but sacrifice his herbalist asked him to perform grin grin grin grin grin

2 different things. He believes in his rationality. But u worship ur fellow man. A.KA mumu. All people like u should be beheaded if u refuse to learn. Because more of u will make the nigerian society go back to the evolution age.

Go ahead, give it to ur daddy pastor so that he will help u post it to ur God while. Ozuooo..

1 Like

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Shedrack777: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
Agbalanze:

Please, go and do yours the way you like.
this year, i won't fight or quarrel with anyone, not even you. peace
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by linearity: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Shedrack777:

The most important thing is, he gave and someone was made happy and went to bed with a full stomach and gave God the praise.

If only you can step away from your computer and do the same, more people will be thankful tonight. We wouldn’t mind if you send us pictures, but it is optional.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yungkid101:
Facebook user, Cypher Nnamani, has taken to the streets of Benin city to pay his tithe.
He shared photos of himself giving to some poor and disabled people in his environment in Benin city, Edo state yesterday January 2nd which happened to be his birthday.

https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/believe-pastor-nigerian-man-says-pays-tithe-streets-benin-city-photos/[/b]

Cypher Nnamani:

https://www.facebook.com/nnamani.jnrcypher/posts/1990954771117503?pnref=story

Does he want to contest for anything come 2019

I think this is playing to the gallery!

Lots of people do these everyday and don't call photographer to snap.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by mema900: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Shedrack777:

He is trying to correct an ill in our society. He is trying to tell u that your pastor do not need the tithe u pay. He is teaching you not to give to someone far better than your entire village just in the name of pastor. He is teaching you to give to the people that really need it
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by mustafa006: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
Shedrack777:
To encourage others to do so
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Ilekokonit: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yungkid101:
He shared photos of himself giving to some poor and disabled people in his environment.

How is Nigeria going to be better when the un-uttered curses from the soul of the neglected sick Nigerians pervade the entire country.

Until the disabled, the sick, the old, the infirm, the widows, orphans and all poor in spirit are well looked after in Nigeria by a State instituted safety net, Nigeria "may" not get out of trouble.

Maybe if more people distributed their tithes and offerings to the evidently down trodden in our society, the "un-spoken" curses from the hearts of the down trodden people towards Nigeria may begin to abate.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Shedrack777:
so that others like u can emulate. Is it pastors that does not seek attention?

1 Like

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Subonbon(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ichie u are an excellent fool.... u pay u tithe for street na anthem ni?
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Next2Bezee(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Does he want to contest for anything come 2019

I think this is playing to the gallery!

Lots of people do these everyday and don't call photographer to snap.

But pastors will call an entire video crew to come and record them when they want to give

1 Like

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Trumps: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yungkid101:
Facebook user, Cypher Nnamani, has taken to the streets of Benin city to pay his tithe.
He shared photos of himself giving to some poor and disabled people in his environment in Benin city, Edo state yesterday January 2nd which happened to be his birthday.

https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/believe-pastor-nigerian-man-says-pays-tithe-streets-benin-city-photos/[/b]

Cypher Nnamani:

God bless you bros, I hope other sheepees too will follow suite
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by biafrasun: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yungkid101:

Cypher Nnamani:

. This is one of the Best ways to pay tithe , because tithe is biblical, and one the commandments of God.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by simaustine: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
They are setting example for others to follow,may be by pasting it,will change people mindset.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Lumig: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
Shedrack777:
I think in this kind of scenario, the person is not after any other thing than to pass a particular message you and I.

1 Like

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
ikaboy:
I hope u not taking dre destiny with ur herbalist attire
White brainwashing as usual that anything African is odd but if he was in suit, he's perfect.

Meanwhile, I encourage every Christian to do same because this was exactly what Jesus Christ and the early Christians preached and not paying tithes to non levites as was in the law of Moses in the Old Testament. Jews who were given the law sef don't even pay tithes today because nobody knows who a levite is today after the temple in Jerusalem was destroyed and records destroyed too and the Jews then dispersed into other lands.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by rexbuton: 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
I say unto you ; He. has gotten his reward
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by salaboiz(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
The second picture. God bless him
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
My brother forget that one... Those people he his helping don't care, they just want to eat period. You just do yours and keep it private. As long as you are helping someone that's what counts. Happy New Year.
Shedrack777:

1 Like

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
OgahBohz:

and those that want to encourage others to emulate him/her should be allowed to do so....

everyone has a right to be or against, nd also to gather support from whomsoever the want ...

isn't it it?
Touché
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
Shedrack777:
he is doing it for his head aND not for God. you don't give and announce to the public.
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
Honestly, I refuse to accept he's paying tithe. Wait come to think of it, tithe is giving in secret even in the church.
OK, if truly he's paying tithe why is he using his left hand to give and held Offor in the right hand.
I hate to say this but i believe it's some sort of ritual he's doing as some people already pointed out and not necessarily the tithe he wants us to believe. J
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by harry2sexy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
If he goes to a club and spends his cash,it is "He could have given that money to the poor."

He has given to the poor and it's now,"He is showing off."

Humans can never be pleased. Good one boss ,at least pictures are there so they can believe that there are people who also remember the poor in their daily lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
...that's what he can afford. Stop insulting him. After all he offered something good, must of you are only good at displaying hatred on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Ardeyemite(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
at the second pix, the guy be acting like do I need to give him too
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by Ardeyemite(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
princessayesha:
...that's what he can afford. Stop insulting him. After all he offered something good, must of you are only good at displaying hatred on Nairaland.

no one is insulting him, he can just do this without coming to social media
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by CHAVINCI: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
john1035:

Tithe is for the levites and the poor, not pastors
help me tell dem,idiots wey knw nutin 4 bible
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by BlvckSoul(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Only problem is.....

He doesn't have to tell the world. undecided
Re: Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
cummando:
You Share ordinary one bagco bag full of junk come dey make noise.

You only shared for self not for humanity.

Modified.
Nairaland indeed is filled with kids. The guy gave and went to social media. Everybody praised. Others prayed. Some abused. I patiently waited to see all the comments but one mention made me want to cast this guy.

That stuff he is doing is called osole. Osole is a ritual that is done by so called g-boys who dont want to do the killing or the pussy wipe with hanky. They dress like one prominent person. Then they go out and share food to the needy. Thereafter they return with the plates or anything from the given to the jazzman. That one now sacrifices a pig and makes a concoction with what he brought. The concoction is dried and turned into soap . that's what he uses to bathe until he hammers. (If he hammers...gullible mofos)

That FAM is what he did. Everything that glitters is not gold.

Op accuse the guy with this fact and see his reaction.

Dont ask me how I know....its my job grin

Abeg make una leaf our people....Osole ko Osoke ni.

Bros 2018 again. Make una stop to dey use panadol for people headaches. All this story na him they make boys kill and kill hoping and believing that they are closer to one money wey no go ever appear till the end of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Youths Can't Think": Bishop David Oyedepo Begs FG To Regulate Twitter, Others / Salvation Ministries Collapse: 10 Persons Dead, 8 Rescued / Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.