Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (56419 Views)

Fortune Okudaye: Lady Rides Okada To Pay School Fees, Shares Her Experience / Biggest Library In West Africa In Picture / China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Dmatthias(m): 5:47am On Jan 04, 2018
Kenzico:
cry

When will I even step my foot outta this kontri sef
When leaving your own country becomes a testimony, then something is wrong with you angry

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by femi4: 5:55am On Jan 04, 2018
elantraceey:
Looks interesting, Reading there would be so cool .

Typical Nigerian Men above me, take their focus off the topic to the beautiful lady grin

@ explorers it'll be easy to dig out her moniker though, you can crop out the pictures on the other thread then post them here.
typical Nigeria Lady, always hiding their identity. Yet they want info about other people
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Awaja(m): 6:31am On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:
wow that's great

The girl even looks intelligent with bountiful beauty

When u see a beautiful probably dressed lady u horribly brace yourself up before saying hi

When i see them slay Queens here in lag i first light up my weed and pull down my trouser
You de like blow when you de strive !
Me when I see them slay mamas,I just walk up to her ,say hi and invite them to Church, this is soul winning all the way!
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by 999Kobo(m): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2018
I want that girl....
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by BALLOSKI: 7:12am On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:

Why calling me names dude

How does my post affect u
you didn't see the joke in his post?
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Kenzico(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2018
Dmatthias:

When leaving your own country becomes a testimony, then something is wrong with you >sad

No.....Nothing is wrong with me! A country who gives less hope to its citizens...leaving it will be a greater testimony even more than you yourself can even imagine

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2018
wayne4loan:
Beauty With Brains, Girls Like This Have Gone Extinct Like Dinosaurs

Are you inzain? angry
So na everybody wey enter library sabi book...eeh?
Cos say she wear grin medicated glasses and cover up for winter? Say she dey China baa?
Do you know whether she went their to catch fun as one of those coconut-head slay queens in China?

Now get this, this phrase ‘beauty with brains’ is complete bullshit, and misogynistic men like you in other to feel better have coined it to portray that it’s so unlikely for a beautiful woman to also be intelligent. This is derogatory, sexist, demeaning and utter nonsense that all of us should stop this 2018.

Whenever you see any woman who you think is a ‘beauty with brains’, remind yourself that you’re being sexist and a nutcase. Move on.
Same with men, not all bright men are ‘fiendishly’ good looking in fact, not all men are bright; also there are many good looking women who are also smart; and many smart women who are not so good looking.
In short: it does not matter because whatever statement you make, the reverse is also equally true. So what’s the point in your Ignoratio elenchi? grin grin
Beauty with brains full everywhere... Nada is going extinct.
My woman is, your women are. grin
...Bows out tongue

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by okenwaa(m): 7:39am On Jan 04, 2018
Love the lady,hate em books!!
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by robinso01(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2018
Kenzico:
cry
When will I even step my foot outta this kontri sef
no be you alone, but no worry 2k18 must obey.
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2018
A golden crown for whomever bring me her contact. My love for avid reader... I want to settle this year jor!
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:
wow that's great

When u see a beautiful probably dressed lady u horribly brace yourself up before saying hi

When i see them slay Queens here in lag i first light up my weed and pull down my trouser
Lmaoooo, you are right though. grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by taylor88(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2018
Mariinee:
Lmaoooo, you are right though. grin grin

Ur beautiful dear
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by taylor88(m): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=desire222 post=63870315][/quote]

Honey u beautiful
U stay in lekki
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Shedrack777: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2018
Thylord:
to go and do what if i may ask.
typical nigerian. if i should answer with sacarcism now, you'll be annoyed
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by bayulll011(m): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:
wow that's great

Wa gbayyi
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by sixtus3606(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

Even if u no know book just enter this library and book go know u whether e like am or not

my exact thought! grin

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by jmoore(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2018
China. the new world power!
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by desire222(f): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:

Honey u beautiful
U stay in lekki
Yeah, that's where I stay.
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by taylor88(m): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2018
desire222:
Yeah, that's where I stay.

Can we meet
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by jmoore(m): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2018
I found the 'library lady' after less than 15 minutes of detective work.

Sorry to disappoint folks trying to find her, she's married. You got no chance. grin
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Topsido(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2018
The kind of wife guys are looking for, y'all. Keep slaying and wondering why guys aint falling.
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by desire222(f): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:

Can we meet
Sorry, we can't.
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by taylor88(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2018
desire222:
Sorry, we can't.

Ok tnx

How about getting ur cell number
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by taylor88(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2018
desire222:
Sorry, we can't.

Ka aga emeya via email biko
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by desire222(f): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:

Ka aga emeya via email biko
Non of the above.
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by taylor88(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2018
desire222:
Non of the above.

I give up
Love u Desire222

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Decale: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2018
MizMyColi:

Guy, you be confam ijiot! grin

Look at this one telling me go and marry.

I am married, happily so.

Now, back to the matter at hand.
Let me school you.

Look son, you don't go judging people by reason of what they post because it does not agree with your own ideologies.
What you posted on this thread projects you as jealous, inferior and a never do well.
Is that the kind of person you really want to be?
If not, kindly desist from judging others.

You're wasting your time with these NLers

The only thing they know is to belittle women just to get their posts liked...
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by datigbogirl: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Can you find and read the "Book of life" there? undecided

If not....

Gerrrahhherreee!!! angry

You still no get sense as fat as your head is...lol
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 04, 2018
datigbogirl:

You still no get sense as fat as your head is...lol
Have you seen my head before undecided

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by desire222(f): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:

I give up
Love u Desire222
Lol, take care dear.
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by taylor88(m): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
desire222:
Lol, take care dear.
Call me 080//////6602//////9568

Hv a secret gist for u
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by desire222(f): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:

Call me 080//////6602//////9568

Hv a secret gist for u
OK. Are you on whatsapp !

Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) / 12 Wrong English Sentences And Phrases You Have Been Making In Ignorance / Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested