Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? (28688 Views)

Online Business Plan. If U Wants To Be Earning From Internet, Legit, Enter Here / Soccer Viewing Center For Sale With All The Necessary Gadgets In It... / What Are The Necessary Papers Or Permits To Set Up A Small Business In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by chukwuwike2ny(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
Get #90k monthly with just #600k Investment

Get a total of 15% (10% Principal + 5% ROI) every month for 10months.(150% in10months. with #600k investment you get a total of #90k every month for 10months. #900k)

Investors fund will be used to part-finance the purchase of Volkswagen T4 buses for commercial transportation along Ajah/lekki/CMS/Obalende Route and/or some paylater schemes of the ICVOW Association.

For more information:
click2ny@gmail.com
08067233120, 08111595550
calls, WhatsApp
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by ChukzMeansBiz: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
dauntless15:
I'm working towards generating a sizeable amount of capital so I could import stuff from offerup, letgo, amazon etc I am intrested in stuff I could sell easily like laptops, smartwatches, phones, basketball shoes etc

But with a bigger capital I'd diversify, say poultry and fish farming, real estate, automobiles.

Pls we need to see business ideas its a new yr

Hi.

I'm currently working on a plan to create an innovative food company; first phase will be large scale fish production using novel techniques; second, value addition; the ultimate goal is to build a packaged food and beverage coy.

Am looking for partner(s), together we can pull our resources and skills to create a multibillion naira business.

I have a pitch I recently did to raise capital:

https://www.nairaland.com/4248613/looking-investor-interested-pursuing-profitable#63882123

Contact me for a more detailed plan.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by ChukzMeansBiz: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
dauntless15:
I'm working towards generating a sizeable amount of capital so I could import stuff from offerup, letgo, amazon etc I am intrested in stuff I could sell easily like laptops, smartwatches, phones, basketball shoes etc

But with a bigger capital I'd diversify, say poultry and fish farming, real estate, automobiles.

Pls we need to see business ideas its a new yr

Hi.

I'm currently working on a plan to create an innovative food company; first phase will be large-scale fish production using novel techniques; second, value addition; the ultimate goal is to build a packaged food and beverage coy.

Am looking for partner(s), together we can pull our resources and skills to create a multibillion naira business.

I have a pitch I recently did to raise capital:

https://www.nairaland.com/4248613/looking-investor-interested-pursuing-profitable#63882123

Contact me for a more detailed plan.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by ben4ever(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Where is your location?
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by spytime(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Are you not in Nigeria?
trustyshoess:
- Buying auction houses, renovate and sell for a profit.
- Will also probably have one or two buy to rent houses. Pay the mortgage deposit, then renovate the house, put it up for a monthly rent that is higher than the monthly mortgage payment (eg mortgage is £550 pcm, rent is £1,000 pcm), this way mortgage is paid off while a profit is made after making back my money from renovations
- Would love to have some sort of farm and processing company in Nigeria. There are too many opportunities in Nigeria to choose from. so many spaces to be filled. I'd be a fool to not look towards home to invest
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Ok thanks I see how you crossed over into the new year however just a note to the people that posted please never share your ideas where juveniles roam free

Don’t care what you think about me and my ass as long as you stay kissing it it’s fine by me

Peace

Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
spytime:
Are you not in Nigeria?
nope
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by OgahBohz: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
mayorincorp:

Do u mind beer and tramadol

Dpends on the type of bear nd the Gram of trams...

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by mayorincorp(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
OgahBohz:

Dpends on the type of bear nd the Gram of trams...

Ô boy na die u dey oo...na play I dey play oo
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by OgahBohz: 12:51am On Jan 05, 2018
mayorincorp:

Ô boy na die u dey oo...na play I dey play oo

ase o ti ye leh .....

when I don dey reason free Origin mixed with trophy plus two 500g tabs of koko(trams)...

u fall my leg o

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by mayorincorp(m): 1:31am On Jan 05, 2018
OgahBohz:

ase o ti ye leh .....

when I don dey reason free Origin mixed with trophy plus two 500g tabs of koko(trams)...

u fall my leg o

You are a fucking drug lord..I tuawale for u
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by aariwa(m): 6:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Good thread
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by michaelsc94(m): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2018
setup a warehouse for all imported goods at prices even below Lagos price reason been that,instead of people travelling down to Lagos to get their goods,it will be much more closer to them than travelling down to Lagos risking lives and cutting expenses
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by mayorincorp(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2018
OgahBohz:

ase o ti ye leh .....

u fall my leg o

If u won die go your village. ..am very sure your village people I'll be like yes our boy is coming hone
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by Sikay19(m): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2018
michaelsc94:
setup a warehouse for all imported goods at prices even below Lagos price reason been that,instead of people travelling down to Lagos to get their goods,it will be much more closer to them than travelling down to Lagos risking lives and cutting expenses
This is good. if I may ask where do you resides ?
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by makky555(f): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Thank you more blessings maks

Thanks ma'am
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by spytime(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2018
so who's going to pay a monthly house rent in nigeria?
trustyshoess:

nope
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by VERDA: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2018
mayorincorp:
Am happy to be here..I'm a new member. ...hello house

Hello and welcome.

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
spytime:
so who's going to pay a monthly house rent in nigeria?
I don't plan to carry that business plan out in Nigeria. It'll work much better down here
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by Crystalline(f): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Skyfornia:

Good idea... But it is sachet water and bottled water... Nothing like pure water. You can refer both as table water.

Visit my signature when you are ready to invest.

Thanks for the correction
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by PLATO1U(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Send me a pm and I'll forward a Handbook to you. ∆
Oga, can u be of help by forwarding the handbook to my mail adewaleplato@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by Skyfornia(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Crystalline:

Thanks for the correction

Be my guest
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by keriberry(f): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2018
KayodeJSK:

Sure! I do ma.

How does it work. i'm interested in learning.
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by Spunkalator(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2018
talk2cj08:

Nice one if u know the metegrity of setting up a Sola panel assembly factory, come up with the business plan I'm ready finance it.

i also have a nice web solution, that currently needs little financing, do you wanna make some cool returns on your investment? lets talk if you're interested..you can drop your number, here's mine..08167073296
Re: What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? by KayodeJSK: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2018
keriberry:

How does it work. i'm interested in learning.
Okay, chat me up on WhatsApp; 08182311389

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Customer Service: Best And Worst Bank Branches On The Island / **BUY/SELL: PAYONEER, SKRILL, PM, NETELLER. Instant Payment by MOBILE TRANSFER! / Dollar Not Selling At ₦1,000/$1 - BDCs Debunk Viral Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.