Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Business Can One Start With N300,000? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With N300,000? (48828 Views)

What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k / Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by oloruntoba77(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2018
dingbang:
First Bank Agent banking(POS Banking)

Inbox me for more details

please what are the requirements to become First Bank Agent banking(POS Banking)
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Kk4(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2018
Matrix100:
Plz i seriously need some business idea on what business to go into with N300,000. A friend of mine sent me N300,000 that i should use it to start any business for myself but i am just confused nw cos i dont have any business and i dont want to misused the money. Plz i need help!
I am thinking of going into phones business or selling of food stuffs.
One word 'CRYPTO'
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Abbey247: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2018
Meritocracy:
If you don't any business for now. Use the money to buy crypto coin, sell it later and start business.
How does it work?..will like to know more abt this extensively...u can forward details to...abiodunbolaji81@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by khardel777(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2018
lol... I've got cool business ideas that can yield massive returns in less than a year. pm me at my mail kadirkayode50@gmail.com I will surely reply ASAP. 300k is a good money start.
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Kingsley10000: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2018
PLAY 1.50 ODD SURE GAME WITH 50K EACH
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Meajor(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2018
You can buy yams from Niger state (Garatu Market precisely), and sell to potential buyers in south west, Kaduna, abuja....
You can also buy oil from east and sell in the west, and also buy crayfish and ogbono from cross river.... It might look somehow to those that are not ready to make it...but the profit is handsome..
You can go into selling okrika clothes and shoes, a bale of clothes grade one goes for 50 to 60k, depending on how good they are..
You can get a keke napep and hit the road bro... It pays.
Or if you can barb, open a shop, divide d shop, use a part and be selling cassettes and also get a speaker, which you can also be renting out...
Don't go into a business you have no passion for...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by hanassholesolo: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2018
Buy Tron before it moons.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Fynestboi: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2018
miketayo:

Ripple is around $3 for one .. isn't that cheap enough?

Are you a newbie to cryptocurrency? You don't tell someone that's investing for the first time in Cryptocurrency to do coins already above 2$. They start with SATS. undecided. And mind you hope you know ripples is a scam altcoin?
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2018
Fynestboi:

What skills do you have?
Your skills would determine the kind of investment your 300K would thrive with.

You can try cryptocurrency just remove 20,000 from the money and invest it on just an altcoin.
It is the best for now. smiley
stop talking nonsense mother phucker. crypto currency is bulshit

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Fynestboi: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2018
hanassholesolo:
Buy Tron before it moons.

God bless you. Tell him. That shii gonna enter 1/2$ weeks from now. wink
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by bolaji73(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2018
dingbang:

I'm interested in this bro. how can I go about it?
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by bigheadday: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2018
jimjemo:
Avoid betting, if you have a skill , use it to monetise it , or you do crash apprenticeship to enable you sell fast moving products !

Hi Jimjemo! Would you mind sharing more on this. I really would love to go into this ASAP. Thanks
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Liamm(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2018
Akinz0126:

Chai Morata don enter chelsea black book be that sha
grin

Anyway bro pls how do I create a thread pls it's very very urgent I need the advice of nairalanders.

1 of my close friend need to make a choice which could either make or mar him.
depends on the category your topic falls under. Simply Browse through the sections and choose the one that best suits your topic. Click on "create new topic" and Bob's your uncle
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Egein(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2018
sammysammy111:
Were is ur location, I av a business plan but don't want open it here, contact me via watsap 07061246614
You want to scam him, right? Say it here or leave the young alone. OP, do NOT give anybody on Nairaland your money. I repeat, DO NOT.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Fynestboi: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2018
Ugo4hotish:

stop talking nonsense mother phucker. crypto currency is bulshit

Yes I know it is bullshit for the ignorant. Leave my post alone and drop your own advice for the Op. undecided tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2018
Matrix100:
Plz i seriously need some business idea on what business to go into with N300,000. A friend of mine sent me N300,000 that i should use it to start any business for myself but i am just confused nw cos i dont have any business and i dont want to misused the money. Plz i need help!
I am thinking of going into phones business or selling of food stuffs.
bet9ja. pick two sure odds weekly.tnk me later
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by miikyphil(f): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2018
mployer:
Open a shop on the street and sell electrical items like bulbs, sockets e.t.c

But you will have to learn the business first.
waiting we no go learn?
bulbs and sockets too?
make e kuku go learn toilet services

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by bizhop01: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2018
Carry the money go flex with your friends this new year
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Reference(m): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2018
For ideas. What are the top 5 perennial challenges in Nigeria today (in no particular order and if Nigeria is your immediate hunting ground)

Insecurity.
Energy crises.
Ethno-religious turbulence.
Corruption.
Bad governance.

Find solutions to right any of this and you will make it big time shortly.
Sounds too generic and insurmountable?
Break it down, string it out and start from your REST.

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by lavenjcrown(m): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2018
you must be a mad man. who even care about your biz plan. guy you must be a scammm..
sammysammy111:
Were is ur location, I av a business plan but don't want open it here, contact me via watsap 07061246614
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by hanassholesolo: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Fynestboi:

God bless you. Tell him. That shii gonna enter 1/2$ weeks from now. wink

Men, your head really dey this game. I told someone who wanted to invest 100k to buy Raiblocks at $8 not sure they took the advice as they didn't even care about checking google to know the meaning.
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Egein(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Meajor:
You can buy yams from Niger state (Garatu Market precisely), and sell to potential buyers in south west, Kaduna, abuja....
You can also buy oil from east and sell in the west, and also buy crayfish and ogbono from cross river.... It might look somehow to those that are not ready to make it...but the profit is handsome..
You can go into selling okrika clothes and shoes, a bale of clothes grade one goes for 50 to 60k, depending on how good they are..
Or if you can barb, open a shop, divide d shop, use a part and be selling cassettes and also get a speaker, which you can also be renting out...
Do you know what a "cassette" is?

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by mployer(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2018
miikyphil:

waiting we no go learn?
bulbs and sockets too?
make e kuku go learn toilet services

Its not just bulbs and sockets. Electrical gadgets plenty.

I used bulbs and sockets as example.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2018
Meajor:
God bless you brother. investing in Agriculture is the best so far

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by petersos(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2018
smulti:

Subtract the cost of hotel reservation, flight ticket and visa fee out of 300k and tell me how much is left for the business
it seems you don't understand how it work we are no longer in 12th century bro

11 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by smulti(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2018
petiteee:
you nko, what's your contribution?

thank u dear,

after the trash he spew there I expected him to come up with something reasonable

not knowing that he is an empty drum that makes the loudest noise
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by hamxee33(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2018
If u want to send bulk SMS be it for marriage iv, interview,job offer etc. contact me on this number

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by henry457: 8:30am On Jan 04, 2018
please I will like to go into mini importation of China used and new phone from China to Nigeria.Though I know how to buy phones/electronics from eBay or Amazon and ship them to Nigeria.but electronics from USA are more expensive than those from China.please anyone who has idea for mini importation of China used and new phone from China seller and reliable shipping company from China to Nigeria should whatsapp me via 08033033382.thanks
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by miraclear: 8:30am On Jan 04, 2018
I found out that everybody have contributed well enough.I have this to add on what I will do and anyone one could as well do that will help keep our society clean free of dirty and reduce blockage of our drainage.

Steps below :

Sourcing for the materials :

1 I will first go to your street and my streets and high highway sweep and bag as many sand/ dust by the road side as I can.
2 Go to the cannal and drainage, remove every pet bottle from coke to pepsi bottle as I can gather as well
3 Get my Mixer with tap, Cooker and Interlocking Stone Iron Mold ready

Production :
1 Fire the cooker readily
2 I will pour into the Mixer - Sand , then Powdered Pet Bottle , then sand again
3 The mixer will keep turning.
4 I will turn and turn the content of the mixer through the tap till it become uniform
5 Then Pour is slowly through the Tap at thebottom of the mixer to each Inter - locking stone Mold
6 This is a waste to wealth approach that any and everyone can do to keep our environment clean, free the drainage and as well Interlock our dusty street and stop blaming it on the government.
7 Note : You as well sell it or send details as a business proposal to any Local or state government im sure they will appreciate it.

With less than 300, 000 U buy the Mixer and Interlocking Stone Mold.

There some other few ideas with time will share or you can mail me on kolapope2@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by petersos(m): 8:30am On Jan 04, 2018
Abbey247:
How does it work?..will like to know more abt this extensively...u can forward details to...abiodunbolaji81@gmail.com
google is still your friend
Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by miraclear: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2018
I found out that everybody have contributed well enough.I have this to add on what I will do and anyone one could as well do that will help keep our society clean free of dirty and reduce blockage of our drainage.

Steps below :

Sourcing for the materials :

1 I will first go to your street and my streets and high highway sweep and bag as many sand/ dust by the road side as I can.
2 Go to the cannal and drainage, remove every pet bottle from coke to pepsi bottle as I can gather as well
3 Get my Mixer with tap, Cooker and Interlocking Stone Iron Mold ready

Production :
1 Fire the cooker readily
2 I will pour into the Mixer - Sand , then Powdered Pet Bottle , then sand again
3 The mixer will keep turning.
4 I will turn and turn the content of the mixer through the tap till it become uniform
5 Then Pour is slowly through the Tap at thebottom of the mixer to each Inter - locking stone Mold
6 This is a waste to wealth approach that any and everyone can do to keep our environment clean, free the drainage and as well Interlock our dusty street and stop blaming it on the government.
7 Note : You as well sell it or send details as a business proposal to any Local or state government im sure they will appreciate it.

With less than 300, 000 U buy the Mixer and Interlocking Stone Mold.

There some other few ideas with time will share or you can mail me on kolapope2@gmail.com

I like comment so I will know if Im in tune with the rest of the world or Im just on my own ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start With N300,000? by Ruke1989: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2018
dingbang:

inbox me details of this. the charges per transaction and cost, etc

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers / 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ / Fire Guts Access Bank, Victoria Island, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.