Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,871 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (7698 Views)

Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! / Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by gnss(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2018

Re: . by Sfranc: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
So how much does it cost to treat it and how long does it take.
Re: . by gnss(m): 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sfranc:
So how much does it cost to treat it and how long does it take.

1 Like

Re: . by Sfranc: 12:15am On Jan 04, 2018
OK.. grin
Re: . by deriod(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
gnss:
Read my post very well sir ,I do not treat staphylococcus aureus ,its a piece of advise to people experiencing staphylococcus aureus and looking for a Cure ,Possible you can have the cure but thinking the cure will last forever is quite wrong ,it could be promised and guaranteed to you but its not true ,This is reason paradventure you are fortunate to get a cure ,maintainance of such cure should be your priority,preventing it from getting back should as well be your focus,that is my Point.God bless .
please kindly give update on the herbs you used for yours ,I'll also like to invite you to a whatapp group we created
Re: . by engwari(f): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2018
GNSS, PLEASE REPLY MY PM.
Re: . by gnss(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
engwari:
. Hello engwari ,I understand your situation and curiosity for a Solution to stubborn staphylococcus aureus , I am been very careful so the whole thing does not turn to Controversies and blames ,the rate of scepticism/doubt and suspicion when it comes to Staphylococcus aureus is very high ,you know what I mean ,some few years ago just like everyone that experienced staphylococcus aureus symptoms ,I had staphylococcus aureus with serious and dying symptoms , I decided to come online to make some research if I could find any possible solution after Antibiotics could not solved it ,please be aware that I did not Joke with my health ,I did not go to quacks, I made sure I went to Good and standard Hospitals ,treatment were very expensive but I never mind ,but its quite unfortunate that it was not solved ,I went to several herbal homes too ,No solution ,I was never a member on Nairaland. I got Nairaland through Google during a search for solution ,Nairaland pop up in my search ,I read several write ups on staphylococcus aureus from different people ,I also came across several blogs,website both local and International talking about staphylococcus aureus solution ,I read about how to be careful not to fall into the hand of scammers which undoubtedly a good advise ,I tried two Herbal practioners I met online the symptoms remains after trying there medics,I won't say they were scammers because I have come to understand that staphylococcus aureus is a very stubborn bacteria because even all the so called mighty Antibiotics could not solve it ,I pressed further in my search and I read about a write up here on staphylococcus aureus by a herbal practitioner here on Nairaland,I decided to give it a Trial without the negative thought that its a scam or not ,I just decided to give it a Trial ,if its works fine if not I will accept it as my fate,,after all there is no harm in trying ,The herbal medication worked for me quote and un-quote I repeat it worked for me and all the symptoms I use to feel before were no more ,all this while i do come to nairaland as a guest but later I decided to Join Nairaland to share my Testimonies since I got my solution. Here ,i was shocked at the disgusting and embarrasing Responses and comments from some members here ,I just stopped all .I just realised this is the reason some people will hesitate not to come online to share ,I also realised disgusting comments are made on other Topics too and not only on health Sections .My final Question is This before we talk further ,I personally first went to the Hospitals before I decided to try Herbs.How many years have you experienced Staphylococcus aureus? Have you tried any Herbal Remedy before ? If you have what has been your experience?Have you used Judiciously a Doctor Prescription completely and what has been the outcome. I just want to be sure you have fullfilled all that before we talk about Alternatives so some Ignorant would not start accusing me of trying to derail you from going to Hospital ,I am not a Doctor neither am I a Marketer of any sort ,I just experienced staphylococcus aureus before just like any other people and today I am free .Nairaland has done me well .I anticipate your response here .
Re: . by tpapi: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
gnss:
. Hello engwari ,I understand your situation and curiosity for a Solution to stubborn staphylococcus aureus , I am been very careful so the whole thing does not turn to Controversies and blames ,the rate of scepticism/doubt and suspicion when it comes to Staphylococcus aureus is very high ,you know what I mean ,some few years ago just like everyone that experienced staphylococcus aureus symptoms ,I had staphylococcus aureus with serious and dying symptoms , I decided to come online to make some research if I could find any possible solution after Antibiotics could not solved it ,please be aware that I did not Joke with my health ,I did not go to quacks, I made sure I went to Good and standard Hospitals ,treatment were very expensive but I never mind ,but its quite unfortunate that it was not solved ,I went to several herbal homes too ,No solution ,I was never a member on Nairaland. I got Nairaland through Google during a search for solution ,Nairaland pop up in my search ,I read several write ups on staphylococcus aureus from different people ,I also came across several blogs,website both local and International talking about staphylococcus aureus solution ,I read about how to be careful not to fall into the hand of scammers which undoubtedly a good advise ,I tried two Herbal practioners I met online the symptoms remains after trying there medics,I won't say they were scammers because I have come to understand that staphylococcus aureus is a very stubborn bacteria because even all the so called mighty Antibiotics could not solve it ,I pressed further in my search and I read about a write up here on staphylococcus aureus by a herbal practitioner here on Nairaland,I decided to give it a Trial without the negative thought that its a scam or not ,I just decided to give it a Trial ,if its works fine if not I will accept it as my fate,,after all there is no harm in trying ,The herbal medication worked for me quote and un-quote I repeat it worked for me and all the symptoms I use to feel before were no more ,all this while i do come to nairaland as a guest but later I decided to Join Nairaland to share my Testimonies since I got my solution. Here ,i was shocked at the disgusting and embarrasing Responses and comments from some members here ,I just stopped all .I just realised this is the reason some people will hesitate not to come online to share ,I also realised disgusting comments are made on other Topics too and not only on health Sections .My final Question is This before we talk further ,I personally first went to the Hospitals before I decided to try Herbs.How many years have you experienced Staphylococcus aureus? Have you tried any Herbal Remedy before ? If you have what has been your experience?Have you used Judiciously a Doctor Prescription completely and what has been the outcome. I just want to be sure you have fullfilled all that before we talk about Alternatives so some Ignorant would not start accusing me of trying to derail you from going to Hospital ,I am not a Doctor neither am I a Marketer of any sort ,I just experienced staphylococcus aureus before just like any other people and today I am free .Nairaland has done me well .I anticipate your response here .
if u once had staph n now u r free from it , y not feel to drop hints on how got rid of it. Secondly try to summarise your key points

1 Like

Re: . by gnss(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
tpapi:
if u once had staph n now u r free from it , y not feel to drop hints on how got rid of it. Secondly try to summarise your key points
No summary of key point ,I have no key point ,I am a long writer and that is me,if anyone needs to read fine if not fine.I have no hint as well to drop rather than anyone experiencing staphylococcus aureus should visit a standard Hospital which is the normal step,Herbal are Alternatives and not the first point of Call .Regards
Re: . by LordofWinterfel(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Pls I need assistance on this issue I have, I don't know what medical name I can term it to.
For over 2 years now, I've noticed that any woman I sleep with without condom, she stop seeing her period and not that she is pregnant. After like a month, she starts having vaginal discharge. On my own path, I don't notice any symptoms from me. I've noticed this in two of my girlfriends. Pls if you can kindly advice me on what to do, I'll be grateful. Thanks

1 Like

Re: . by successking401(m): 4:39am On Jan 08, 2018
LordofWinterfel:
Pls I need assistance on this issue I have, I don't know what medical name I can term it to.
For over 2 years now, I've noticed that any woman I sleep with without condom, she stop seeing her period and not that she is pregnant. After like a month, she starts having vaginal discharge. On my own path, I don't notice any symptoms from me. I've noticed this in two of my girlfriends. Pls if you can kindly advice me on what to do, I'll be grateful. Thanks
believe it or not.your case is spiritual.it is not far from been connected to a JEALOUS spiritual wife.solution,i mean final and everlasting solution,GIVE your life to christ.(2) palliative i.e short term solution ..,.. Please i know it but no need.go for the first solution QED
Re: . by engwari(f): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2018
gnss:
No summary of key point ,I have no key point ,I am a long writer and that is me,if anyone needs to read fine if not fine.I have no hint as well to drop rather than anyone experiencing staphylococcus aureus should visit a standard Hospital which is the normal step,Herbal are Alternatives and not the first point of Call .Regards
But when you visit a hospital, you spend money and it keep reoccurring even after treatment. Aunty Pls, help me cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: . by engwari(f): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2018
Thank you for your response but ma, Can we take this outside here?
gnss:
I will appreciate it a lot.
Re: . by engwari(f): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2018
what's QED?
successking401:
believe it or not.your case is spiritual.it is not far from been connected to a JEALOUS spiritual wife.solution,i mean final and everlasting solution,GIVE your life to christ.(2) palliative i.e short term solution ..,.. Please i know it but no need.go for the first solution QED
Re: . by successking401(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2018
engwari:
what's QED?
Q.E.D. is an initialism of the Latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum.written or said after an argument to show that you have proved something that you wanted to prove
Re: . by gnss(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2018
engwari:
This is my email

1 Like

Re: . by gnss(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2018
LordofWinterfel:
Do not be carried away with the fact that nothing is wrong with you due to the facts that you do not notice any symptoms ,sometimes your immune system could be high which may over shadow the possibility of seeing symptoms of an health problem.Its very possible even between married couple ,wife exhibits symptoms husband does not,husband exhibits symptoms wife does not ,yet they intimately meet ,Secondly symptoms exhibited by women are different from Men if there is health Issue ,for example a Man with a infection does not experience irregular menstrual or hindered flow ,men does not experience PID/Endometriosis etc ,Do not conclude that you are Ok or think otherwise because you do not feel any symptoms ,I advise you go to a Diagnostic Laboratory make sure its a standard one and not just a shop ,Ask you want your blood Cultured. Your semen (Sperm) could be collected as well for Analysis.There are Ladies that does not menstruate and and experience discharge and it was solved .Not that they have reached menopause either.Do not be borthered my Brother ,Be hopeful it will be over .Go for Medical Test now.

1 Like

Re: . by aromaticmassage: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
engwari:
curiosity killed the cat.abeg trade with caution.checked through this guy abi Na miss posts and I discovered a lot of contradictions.i smell a rat,infact I smell a rabbit.check here
https://www.nairaland.com/3755799/staphylococcus-aureus-experiencemy-testimony#63822830
he/she kept us waiting,only to start dropping his email to you here for finishing.she said u can take his option if you don see doctor first.then if doctor own no work bla bla bla.see format.guy intelligent people dey naira land nah.i don dey follow gnss until him change. genuine people will carry everybody along and not this corner corner Emai dropping pattern

3 Likes

Re: . by gnss(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
aromaticmassage:
curiosity killed the cat.abeg trade with caution.checked through this guy abi Na miss posts and I discovered a lot of contradictions.i smell a rat,infact I smell a rabbit.check here
https://www.nairaland.com/3755799/staphylococcus-aureus-experiencemy-testimony#63822830
he/she kept us waiting,only to start dropping his email to you here for finishing.she said u can take his option if you don see doctor first.then if doctor own no work bla bla bla.see format.guy intelligent people dey naira land nah.i don dey follow gnss until him change. genuine people will carry everybody along and not this corner corner Emai dropping pattern.

. Ask engwari the content of my message to her ,I only gave my email to engwari who insisted that she wants to email me ,she told me she PM me severally which I could not see before I finally sent my email to her , the most transparent person will be called all such of names by people like you ,who and who do I owe the responsibility to carry along ,which finishing are you talking about ,You must be a very dubious Person for all these you have written ,your mind / heart is very dirty that I see .I do not know there are Intelligent people on Nairaland ,You keep following me with your dark and negative thought .I know your type ,this will be my last response to you and other ones like you .My Testimony remains I had PID which was strong,Abdominal pain was something else ,Virginal discharge all gone ,Nairaland has done me well .I repeat and will forever repeat that who ever that is going through Staphylococcus aureus should first go to Hospitals ,Antibiotics which i loved so did not work for me Herbal Alternatives works for me
Herb are Alternatives,Hospitals is always the first option .If you are pained by this ,i still stick to my policy ,Go to Hospital first and i will keep saying this on and on and on and on .People would come on here to ask for Testimony ,many would not come on ,if anyone comes up ,its a scam ,its a fraud bla bla bla ..

1 Like

Re: . by LordofWinterfel(m): 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
successking401:
So this sh*it you typed here made sense to you...

1 Like

Re: . by LordofWinterfel(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
gnss:
Do not be carried away with the fact that nothing is wrong with you due to the facts that you do not notice any symptoms ,sometimes your immune system could be high which may over shadow the possibility of seeing symptoms of an health problem.Its very possible even between married couple ,wife exhibits symptoms husband does not,husband exhibits symptoms wife does not ,yet they intimately meet ,Secondly symptoms exhibited by women are different from Men if there is health Issue ,for example a Man with a infection does not experience irregular menstrual or hindered flow ,men does not experience PID/Endometriosis etc ,Do not conclude that you are Ok or think otherwise because you do not feel any symptoms ,I advise you go to a Diagnostic Laboratory make sure its a standard one and not just a shop ,Ask you want your blood Cultured. Your semen (Sperm) could be collected as well for Analysis.There are Ladies that does not menstruate and and experience discharge and it was solved .Not that they have reached menopause either.Do not be borthered my Brother ,Be hopeful it will be over .Go for Medical Test now.
Thank you for your kind advice, I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: . by successking401(m): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
LordofWinterfel:

So this sh*it you typed here made sense to you...
since you know the suggestion that makes sense why did you come online to seek for one?or do I look like the ashawo #200 that you slept with and contracted the infection afterwards? instead of you to be happy that humans are contributing towards effecting change in your philandering lifestyle you are still showing the animalistic behavior in you.and since you couldn't do that just hit your head on the rock Next to you.o! I forgot,i should have ignored your foolishness.while,I will do exactly that next time I promise.i mean I promise to ignore you next time.
Re: . by Zeus007007: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
hello,

Could you help us gnns
Re: . by aromaticmassage: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
gnss:
. Ask engwari the content of my message to her ,I only gave my email to engwari who insisted that she wants to email me ,she told me she PM me severally which I could not see before I finally sent my email to her , the most transparent person will be called all such of names by people like you ,who and who do I owe the responsibility to carry along ,which finishing are you talking about ,You must be a very dubious Person for all these you have written ,your mind / heart is very dirty that I see .I do not know there are Intelligent people on Nairaland ,You keep following me with your dark and negative thought .I know your type ,this will be my last response to you and other ones like you .My Testimony remains I had PID which was strong,Abdominal pain was something else ,Virginal discharge all gone ,Nairaland has done me well .I repeat and will forever repeat that who ever that is going through Staphylococcus aureus should first go to Hospitals ,Antibiotics which i loved so did not work for me Herbal Alternatives works for me
Herb are Alternatives,Hospitals is always the first option .If you are pained by this ,i still stick to my policy ,Go to Hospital first and i will keep saying this on and on and on and on .People would come on here to ask for Testimony ,many would not come on ,if anyone comes up ,its a scam ,its a fraud bla bla bla ..
you only confirmed to me that you be a suspect with all this your long story.park well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
taphylococcus pyogenes aureus is often a natural inhabitant on the skin of humans, and can be isolated from nostrils and nasopharynx. Although commonly found in and on the body, it can cause problems if it is allowed to grow where it shouldn't be. For instance, if you have picked up some 'Staph' on your hands (and there are many kinds, and not all are pathogenic), they may not cause any signs of symptoms, but can be spread when YOU touch objects or other people, or prepare food. If Staph gets into a scratch or cut, or surgical wound, the body's defence (primarily various types of white blood cells) rush to the scene. The ensuing battle produces masses of dead bacteria and dead tissue, collectively called "pus", and indeed the organism gets its name as the 'golden pus producer'. This can manifest as some pus oozing from a cut, impetigo, folliculitis, carbuncles, or a 'boil'. When enclosed it becomes an abscess from few mm to size of a grapefruit! The physician usually drains the abscess, and everything heals well usually without antibiotics. (I have opened abscesses from animal carcasses that were under pressure, and would discharge their contents quite spectacularly!)
In rare cases, the bloodstream can transport the organism ( a "bacteremia") to any part of the body resulting in sepsis, pneumonia, conjunctivitis, endocarditis, lung abscess, meningitis, urinary tract infections, etc. Some of this can also result from illicit use of unclean injection equipment or non-sterile catheterization technique.
For this form of Staphylococcal illnesses, hand-washing is of prime importance in prevention. The interior of the nose being positive for 20-30% of the general population. The perineal area is also often positive. Autoinfection is common.
Toxic Shock Syndrome is a rapidly acute condition involving fever, diarrhea, and sometimes shock (drop in blood pressure). Death can be an outcome. More than 50% of cases arise from incorrect use of vaginal tampons during menses.
A very different form of Staphylococcal disease is food-borne, and in this scenario, the food is contaminated by (usually) unwashed hands or a good cough or sneeze, followed by a period of 6-12 hours incubation in the food, which allows the Staph cells to produce a powerful toxin. Even if the food is then cooked again, (killing the bacteria), the TOXIN REMAINS. This food cannot be made safe. The symptoms start between 1 hour to 6 hrs after eating, and are usually nausea, cramps, and vomiting, subnormal temperature, and weakness. Deaths are very rare. This is therefore an intoxication, not an infection.
Some people are chronic "shedders" or "carriers" of Staph bacteria, and although they do not appear to suffer infections, they are a threat if they work in a food preparation facility or hospital operating room.
Increasingly, highly resist types of Staph are appearing with the now well-known methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) being frequently found on farms and in hospitals.
copied
Re: . by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
Staphyclocous Aureus if a rod shaped bacteria commonly found in the nose and respiratory tract. Generally causing no harm. but, is is one of the methicillin resistant (MSRA) strains resistant to treatment with anti-biotics. accounting for about 50,000 deaths each year.

First-line treatment for serious invasive infections due to MRSA is currently glycopeptide antibiotics (vancomycin and teicoplanin), which must be administered in a hospital setting as those drugs can only be via IV and frequent blood tests are required.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
Many people carry several types of staph on their bodies, some researchers question whether or not some staph infections are truly contagious or if they arise from overgrowth of these organisms usually present on a person's skin and/or mucous membranes.
However, it is known that given the right circumstances, even if the staph infection arises from organisms present on one's body, if another person has direct contact with the infectious staph bacteria and has a break in the skin or mucous membranes, the organisms and potentially the disease can be contagious.
Casual contact, such as hugging or kissing an infected person, usually does not transfer the organisms. However, those staph organisms that cause food poisoning do so by producing a toxin; the toxin is not contagious but may occur in groups of people who eat the same contaminated food. Similarly, individuals who develop toxic shock syndrome have staph produced toxins that are secreted from the infection site into the body.

Source: Internet
Re: . by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
No, there really isn't. You need different antibiotics.

From your comments on another answer, I'm guessing that you have pneumonia. Pneumonia from Staphylococcus aureus can happen, but is unusual. Did the doctors actually do a culture to identify the bacteria involved? If it is definitely Staph, then the fact you received doxycycline suggests that it's MRSA, since doxycycline is a second-line treatment.

Have you told your doctor that you're still sick? The cycle that you described, of getting better and then getting worse, often indicates a secondary infection. It's quite possible that your pneumonia is now from something else that's spreading in the void left by killing off Staph.

The other possibility is that the Staph is resistant to doxycycline. You can ask your doctor whether he or she did antibiotic susceptible testing, which takes cultures of your bacteria and exposes them to a variety of different antibiotics. If so, it should be easy to pick a different antibiotic to which your bacteria will respond. If not, ask for one -- if the doctor won't do it, bail and find an infectious disease specialist.
Jim Seidman
Re: . by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
First, several questions must be answered:

Is it REALLY staph or is that just a guess…. test results?
What have you already treated it with?
For how long were you on these treatments? Are you still being treated and if not, why did you stop?
Where exactly is this infection?
Based on the answers to these questions the treatment could be as simple as a course of penicillin … or it could get really complex requiring hospitalization.

Penicillin :
But if they are resistant to it Use

1. Semisynthetic penicillins e.g. Oxacillin and methicillin
Or
2. Cephalosporins
Vancomycin for MRSA ( Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus )
For treatment of infections not responding to vancomycin Use the new antibiotics :
1. Linezolid
Or
2. Streptogramins
Re: . by knowhowk: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Prevention is better than cure
Re: . by ogbonnaya225(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
its because you have not bring out money to treat it
Re: . by ogbonnaya225(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
engwari:

But when you visit a hospital, you spend money and it keep reoccurring even after treatment. Aunty Pls, help me cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
you haven't bring out money to treat
it ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? / Typhoid Fever : Free Natural Therapy To Use. / Must Read: A Country Where Women Are Given A Day Off During Menstruation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.