Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After (30417 Views)

Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by itsandi(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2018
Cool cool
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by iswallker(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Silly post by jobless hoe.

We have all left a place at one time or another...

Why is she referring to her son-in-law...

Am.sure her dauther also left the man for her to be posting this nonsense...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by donnaD(f): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=kennosklint post=63883221]Useless men everywhere[/quote
thank u very much for this ur comment.a bottle of beer for u.
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by oochi123(f): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2018
Shame unto that son in-law...just be good cus nobody knows tomorrow
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by jamesibor: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2018
MrMcJay:

You're suffering from the worst form of poverty: the inability to pay attention.

How's that your business?
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Lanruze: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2018
I know this lady on Instagram, she is an attention seeker and lousy.(Kinkygal)

Kindly keep your private details to yourself alone.....

The truth is that no one wants to know.
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Dammylois(f): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2018
That son-in-law though
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
worst defeat is d one u inflicted on urself......so believe in yourself and the sky will be your stepping stone
Thanx alot,you have no idea of what have done for me this morning.
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by saheedbadmus(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2018
to me the story still no make sense biko...was she poor before she came for the omugo and if she was poor then, sorry to ask how she take make money over night to build this kind house..i no underrate her o but still if i son in-law no chase her out..wont she build before...op can you answer my ?
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Martin0(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2018
Wise woman!
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by ideabuilder: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2018
Thank God for her
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by zainmaxwell(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Thanx alot,you ahve no idea of what have done for me this morning.
bro u are welcome happy I ease ur pain a little
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Martin0(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2018
Dammylois:
That son-in-law though
Im go dey regret nowgrin
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Sierusvirus(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2018
How do we know the man was living in one bedroom apartment or she's just using that word to degrade the Ex and receive praises for getting herself a house after years of breakup?
Even if he was in one bedroom apartment then and you had nothing then too so since you have gotten a house of your own now what makes her think the man has not gotten Duplex.

1 Like

Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Dammylois(f): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Im go dey regret nowgrin
hehehe,i tell you
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Rgentle(m): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2018
grin cool cheesy[b][/b]Good day nairaland members. I just register in, i'm new here... Good to join you[color=#000099]Good day nairaland members. I just register in, i'm new here...
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Martin0(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2018
Dammylois:
hehehe,i tell you
Normal level! How ur side na?
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Ramos16(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2018
HeWrites:
A Nigerian lady has taken to Instagram to recount how her mom built her own house, years after being chased out by her ex- husband who was living in a one bedroom apartment.

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/woman-builds-her-house-years-after.html

Let me tell you a story of my own, my father's sister comes to the house from the village to undergo some eye surgery so we accommodated her, it isn't long before she starts saying my mom is not feeding my father properly and she would either request more food for my father or try to cook up something for him in my mothers kitchen and my mothers house, e no fit work na, of course, this, later on, caused trouble that saw her leave the house.

Now let me tell this story from the point of view of my aunty

I went to Kaduna to visit by brother who offered to take me to the hospital, when I saw him he was looking thin and hungry, I could not recognize my brother anymore, later on I discovered that his wife was given him very small food, food that even the dogs will not eat, this same man that will go out and come back late at night, how can you be giving him that quantity of food, one day my brother comes home hungry and I decided to cook something for him oh that is how trouble started and then his wife asked him to kick me out of the house, choi that woman is wicked.

Whose side of the story are you on, it is all about perspective guys.

For me, if my mother in law comes to my house and feeds my wife I too will kick her out. It is stupid, if she walks up to me and offers to bail me out, then we will be telling a whole different story.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Dammylois(f): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Normal level!
How ur side na?
fine o,my head wan burst
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by DonGtoG1(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2018
jamesibor:

Nice,
Can we now hear the ex-husband's side of the story?
God bless you and your way of reasoning!
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by bencarson007(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Gkay1:
how do u expect d man to accommodate u wen d man is staying in one room apartment.
so what do want now

one bedroom flat oga...
that's
a room
a palour
a bathroom
a toilet
a kitchen

you don understand now?
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Martin0(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2018
Dammylois:
fine o,my head wan burst
Na so oo; Wetin wan mek ya head burst nau eh?
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by DonGtoG1(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Story is one sided...
Exactly!
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by sinceraconcept(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2018
let's hear the man's side of the story before judging cos some mother in laws can be so bossy and mean and shouldn't be tolerated. the mother is beautiful though
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by sinceraconcept(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2018
let's hear the man's side of the story before judging cos some mother in laws can be so bossy and mean and shouldn't be tolerated. the mother is beautiful though but one question people haven't asked "HOW DID SHE MAKE HER MONEY TO BUILD THIS BIG HOUSE?"
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Dammylois(f): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Na so oo;
Wetin wan mek ya head burst nau eh?
My broda you won't understand o
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by wiloy2k8(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2018
bulshit
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by sinceraconcept(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2018
Ramos16:

Let me tell you a story of my own, my father's sister comes to the house from the village to undergo some eye surgery so we accommodated her, it isn't long before she starts saying my mom is not feeding my father properly and she would either request more food for my father or try to cook up something for him in my mothers kitchen and my mothers house, e no fit work na, of course, this, later on, caused trouble that saw her leave the house.

Now let me tell this story from the point of view of my aunty

I went to Kaduna to visit by brother who offered to take me to the hospital, when I saw him he was looking thin and hungry, I could not recognize my brother anymore, later on I discovered that his wife was given him very small food, food that even the dogs will not eat, this same man that will go out and come back late at night, how can you be giving him that quantity of food, one day my brother comes home hungry and I decided to cook something for him oh that is how trouble started and then his wife asked him to kick me out of the house, choi that woman is wicked.

Whose side of the story are you on, it is all about perspective guys.

For me, if my mother in law comes to my house and feeds my wife I too will kick her out. It is stupid, if she walks up to me and offers to bail me out, then we will be telling a whole different story.
the only intelligent comment here. its all about perspective. if the guy comes here yo tell us what actually happened,we would all pity him and those praising the mother and daughter would praise them. its unfair to hear one sided story and judge
Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2018
Of course, it's easy to come online and paint the man the devil.

It's so evident from what she wrote (one bedroom, Couldn't provide food blah blah) up there, the man must have felt emasculated by the mother_daughter tag team.

Go live with your mum then!

1 Like

Re: Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After by Martin0(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2018
Dammylois:
My broda you won't understand o
Gist me jor! U never can tell who can help u!grin Abi dem don break ya heart coz na d lastest now oogrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage / Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life / Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.