Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! (25566 Views)

Do You Know You Can Actually Buy Ripple XRP From 360 To 365 Instead Of 400 / Buy Ripple XRP, DOGE, Stellar And Bytecoin For The Future Today / How Can I Buy Ripple Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Inception(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Yes sure..its a good coin

Thanks sweetie
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Baldg: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Guys, I carry eye dey observe Dentacoin still at $0.004... See Percentage increase.

If you hold 1000 coins and it eventually rises to $0.4. That's a mad revenue of $400

Caveat Emptor: Trade/invest at your risk..
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mathias2015:

How much is $1 BTC in luno? And what is the minimum amount that one can buy from luno?

Minimum N500

1 btc is 6.3 right now can go up to 6.5 or 6.6 anytime
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Mathias2015(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Minimum N500

1 btc is 6.3 right now can go up to 6.5 or 6.6 anytime
Please like how much $ worth of BTC, 50,000 naira can buy on luno
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mathias2015:

Please like how much $ worth of BTC, 50,000 naira can buy on luno
0.0078 or 0.008 depends btc value at the time your buying
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by willieguy: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Which exchanger supports dentacoin?
Baldg:
Guys, I carry eye dey observe Dentacoin still at $0.004... See Percentage increase.

If you hold 1000 coins and it eventually rises to $0.4. That's a mad revenue of $400

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Baldg:

You should try and understand how coins work.

I hardly see that coin reach $1 in next 12 months.

It have billions of coins in circulation.

Take degocoin as a reference
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by wx9Z: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Is such fund withdrawable instantly??

Lol. What do you think?

You're funny.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Baldg: 4:13am On Jan 08, 2018
willieguy:
Which exchanger supports dentacoin?
It's on Binance and Cryptopia.
Look for exchanges that have excellent security structures in place before investing..

lindashealthwat:

Well, it's just a speculation. Fast trade, Fast money
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Aragon: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Nice your seeing thing from my view.

I just made a research about a coin that could hit $400 by DEC cos of the name.

eBTC

Its 0.30$ now and 18M in circulation 21M maximum.

Been reading your post and enjoying every bit of them. Especially how you are helping people with your answers. Truth is I am a very late commer that doesn't know jack about all these... Even the terms are very confusing.. But I managed to register and open an account on Luno.com yesterday. I just tried to open an Account on Blnance, but couldn't as they said they are holding off Registration cos of too many people trying to Register. So what next for me? I have wasted too much time and money. I just want to start no matter how small even with $50. Pls advice me what to do and what I should buy with the $50. As I learn along I can buy more. Thanks
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by lindashealthwat(f): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2018
Aragon:

Been reading your post and enjoying every bit of them. Especially how you are helping people with your answers. Truth is I am a very late commer that doesn't know jack about all these... Even the terms are very confusing.. But I managed to register and open an account on Luno.com yesterday. I just tried to open an Account on Blnance, but couldn't as they said they are holding off Registration cos of too many people trying to Register. So what next for me? I have wasted too much time and money. I just want to start no matter how small even with $50. Pls advice me what to do and what I should buy with the $50. As I learn along I can buy more. Thanks
Register at HITBTC the have a good reputation like binance.

Then transfer fund from luno to hitbtc and trade but make sure you active 2fa and check if you need to verify account before withdrawal. Am not too sure about the verification in hitbtc but am sure it legit and have good reputation.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Rubbiish(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Then transfer fund from luno to hitbtc and trade but make sure you active 2fa and check if you need to verify account before withdrawal. Am not too sure about the verification in hitbtc but am sure it legit and have good reputation.
Your comments are really helpful on here....thumbs up
Is there a way i can possibly know the minimum number of a particular coin required for sale on binance, so i can know minimum to buy?
For instance say i buy 100trons, when i want to sell i get a notification that minimum of maybe 150 is required? thanks.

cc AnthonyAk wx9Z
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Hersserbi3(f): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2018
Rubbiish:

Is there a way i can possibly know the minimum number of a particular coin required for sale on binance, so i can know minimum to buy?
For instance say i buy 100trons, when i want to sell i get a notification that minimum of maybe 150 is required? thanks.

cc AnthonyAk

Pls, in respect of d question d poster above me asked,what's d difference BTW withdrawing my tron or exchanging back to ether and transfer to luno to get my money.
***pls, is it applicable to all coins. Thanks.
cc lindashealthwat
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Rubbiish(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2018
Hersserbi3:

Pls, in respect of d question d poster above me asked,what's d difference BTW withdrawing my tron or exchanging back to ether and transfer to luno to get my money.
cc lindashealthwat
I think they are both the same since tron has no wallet
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Hersserbi3(f): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2018
Rubbiish:

I think they are both the same since tron has no wallet
Ok,tnx
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Chinexd22nd(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2018
omodada1111:
It's not working. I just tried it. Any other way out to purchase ripple?

Tried too, not working
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by jaidey1: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
lindashealthwat:

I have ETH on binance already. trying to be cautious. any advice or suggestions on coins I can hold for a month and expect fair profit?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Howfar. BTC is 15k now
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Justicextian(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Please I tried logging into my Luno wallet and they said its closed, I opened another one but I wasn't allowed to verify the account. Please what other wallet do you suggest I register with to be able to transfer it to my binance account...
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by AnthonyAk(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hersserbi3:

cc lindashealthwat

Withdrawal om binance just means your sending it to a diffrent wallet somewhere else. To get cash as you said exchange for ether and sell it on luno for naira
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by AnthonyAk(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rubbiish:

cc AnthonyAk wx9Z

Minimum amount on binance is 0.01 eth I believe
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Rubbiish(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
AnthonyAk:

Minimum amount on binance is 0.01 eth I believe
Okay thanks
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Aragon: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Thanks, You are too kind. Like I said before, I am totally New and still trying to Learn , please what is 2FA? and how do I find it to Activate? Also what would you suggest I buy with Tron? I have never Trade before so I just want to buy my very first (cheap good ones) Leave it there and read more and study how to Trade etc. Thanks
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Please someone should help me on this.
I transferred some Etherum of about 5k worth from Luno to my binance Etherum wallet and though both platforms have confirmed successful transfer of it.
My Etherum balance has still remained the same. Is that the charge to transfer is so high or what?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Any cheap coins to Buy now.? I mean under $0.10 kind of coins. Made fairly good profit from dogecoin
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Aragon:

Thanks, You are too kind. Like I said before, I am totally New and still trying to Learn , please what is 2FA? and how do I find it to Activate? Also what would you suggest I buy with Tron? I have never Trade before so I just want to buy my very first (cheap good ones) Leave it there and read more and study how to Trade etc. Thanks

Check her account hit a ban
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Royal155:
Any cheap coins to Buy now.? I mean under $0.10 kind of coins. Made fairly good profit from dogecoin

Lol well you find such coins in hitbtc;

Go there and do your research yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? / Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.