Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? (1261 Views)

What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? / Can A Person In Their Twenties Have Angina? / My Roommate Smokes: How Can It Affect Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by BadMoFo(m): 7:42am On Apr 08, 2010
i don't, but my 2nd cousin does:
Re: What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2010
irresponsible,dirty,incapable of getting rid of a bad habit.as cocaine is 2 a junkie so is smoking 2 a frustrated man who doesnt love his lungs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by BadMoFo(m): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2010
he smokes maybe 1-2 times per month. this was at a hookah bar today.

he's as jacked as i am. you should see his abs lol.
Re: What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by JJay2(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2010
Smokers are liable to die young. Believe me, its true.
Re: What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by candyshore: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2010
not good for his health, moreover i cant stand smokers around me i automatically detest them
Re: What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by idifu(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2010
i used to smoke cigarette and weed but i don't anymore, i'm stuck on Star larger beer at d moment
cigarette smoking isn't good for health, but weed is good and i'm finking about going back to it some day cuz i miss it so much hehehehehehehe
Re: What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2010
Cancer on a stick.
Re: What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by r231(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2010
J.Jay:

yea right

we all gonna die one day regardless grin cheesy

idifu:

i used to smoke cigarette and weed but i don't anymore, i'm stuck on Star larger beer at d moment
cigarette smoking isn't good for health, but weed is good and i'm finking about going back to it some day cuz i miss it so much hehehehehehehe

hmmmmm

weed is good for health? says who cheesy

by the way i don't smoke

but i knw a lot of pple dat does and dey still alive lol (old pple)
Re: What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by selena(f): 1:29am On Apr 13, 2010
Dirty and uncool
Re: What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by Sissy3(f): 4:45am On Apr 13, 2010
big NO NO. for my own sanity, health, my kids and for his
Re: What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by dominique(f): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2010
smell of tobacco and nicotine makes me nauseous. i can't be around anyone that smokes, male or female period.

is this cigarette or weed undecided
Re: What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by Kefuie: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2010
Well for me, it is DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Therefore I will encourage him to quit, it is possible. He must appreciate the quit smoking benefits than smoking and counting your life till the last minute of it.

Re: What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by MyJoe: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2010
J.Jay:

This ^^^ is not a given, although smoking is known to increase (not create) the risk of certain ailments in [b]some [/b]people.

Ever heard of Burster Martin? He ran the London marathon at 101. After running, he celebrated it with cigarettes and buzz. His case is not isolated - I have read of others, including a lady in the newspaper recently who said her children, grandchildren or great grandchildren will not dare ask her to stop smoking because she is healthier than them.

You may click here to read about Martin.

dominique:

smell of tobacco and nicotine makes me nauseous. i can't be around anyone that smokes, male or female period.
Try it yourself, and your life will never be the same again. wink
Re: What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by Edymontana(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2010
@MyJoe

[Try it yourself, and your life will never be the same again]

You r quite right. Dominique's life will never be the same again: it will have begun a gradual deterioration!
Re: What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by hesbee(f): 2:46pm On May 05, 2010
smoking away ur lungs, damaging your brain cells,
u will soon cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by supereagle(m): 5:50am On May 07, 2010
Re: What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by Osama10(m): 5:53am On May 07, 2010
Have never really seen the benefit,its not like alcohol that makes you high. undecided
Re: What Do Ya'll Ladies Think Of A Person Who Smokes? by mamagee3(f): 10:53pm On May 08, 2010
They've got very bad breathe.

(1) (Reply)

How A Mother Cured Her Eczema In Only 48hrs! / I Want To Grow Fat / Facts About Female Genital Mutilation (circumcision)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.