Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor (11038 Views)

Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 / Lawal Kaita Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2018
Federal government delegation to the burial of the former governor of Kaduna State, Late Lawal Kaita was led by the Minister of State Aviation, Sen Hadi Sirika.Others were the Minister of Defence, Brig Gen Mansur Dan Ali, Minister of Justice and Attorney General f the Federation, Abubakar Malami, Minister of Water Resources, Alh Sulieman Adamu, Perm Sec Communication, Abdulaziz Mashi Abdullahi and SSA Media and Publicity, Mal Garba Shehu

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fgn-delegation-to-burial-of-late-lawal.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2018

Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by BarakOkenny(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2018
No One Cares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by omocalabar(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2018
R.I.P-Roast in Pieces

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by kolawoleibukun: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2018
see wetin dem tie for head like rags.
double standard hypocrites. when you see them day go abroad dem go wear suit. you go begin wonder if culture na only for Nigeria? sex machines na full there so. no one gets shape at all.

this one way aboki day say bahkwomi na lie oh. these people are very greedy fellow oh. anyone way see road no day smile oh. wetin dem want na make bambiala day always come there gate make them day give them crumbs. dem go come count am as goodwill. person way embezzle public fund day give people 100,000 naira and the people way dem thief their money go day pray for the thief. As Lawal fall so na one thief recude so. but many more don spring up so.

Shebi na all these men day send people to go rape virgin Christians. useless men

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by mayowascholar(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2018
RIP TO THE DEAD

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by Gkay1(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2018
in naija is either u rest in peace or in pieces.
Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by hezy4real01(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2018
May his soul finds rest if he has done well
Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by HRHMcKaydaKing: 10:42am On Jan 04, 2018
this life is nothing... upon all his riches...
Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by Millz40: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2018
rip amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by fergie001: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2018
Rip, Lawal kaita
Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by YaksonFCA(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2018
RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by Avedonn: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2018
BarakOkenny:
No One Cares.

Then why are u here kid?
Oya go and play hide and seek with your mates

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by MrImole: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2018
Rest in peace
Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by judecares1(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2018
OF WAT USE IS THE MONEY TO HIM,JUST IMAGINE THE WAY HE WAS BURIED
Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by castrokins(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2018
Sad Thing Is That Buhari May Likely Appoint His Corpse To Serve The Living.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by purem(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2018
WTF were is he embalmed
Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by jamesibor: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Federal government delegation to the burial of the former governor of Kaduna State, Late Lawal Kaita was led by the Minister of State Aviation, Sen Hadi Sirika.Others were the Minister of Defence, Brig Gen Mansur Dan Ali, Minister of Justice and Attorney General f the Federation, Abubakar Malami, Minister of Water Resources, Alh Sulieman Adamu, Perm Sec Communication, Abdulaziz Mashi Abdullahi and SSA Media and Publicity, Mal Garba Shehu

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fgn-delegation-to-burial-of-late-lawal.html?m=1

Lawal Kaita the ethnic jingoist who promised that thhe North would make the country ungovernable for GEJ if he won the 2011 elections.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by kokosin: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2018
D guy just die so dat buhari go appoint am from grave

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by emperordelis(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2018
Death a price everyman must pay, both the poor and rich alike.RIP Alhaji kaita

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by SweetJoystick(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Good, one by one them go dey die. No be him promise to make Nigeria un governable for Jonathan?
Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by Anotheroption(f): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2018
Good day Nairalanders, I have been an active user on Nairaland for some years, but had to create a new moniker out of shame, but right now I am confused and desperate, have not been able to sleep. I am desperately in need of assistance and have no one to run too.
I was given admission into imo state college of nursing and midwifery in October and was to resume on the 23rd of that same month, but due to financial constraint I had to lie that my mother was seriously ill and no one was around to look after her, so I could not meet the deadline, the man who assisted me in gaining the pre admission process pleaded on my behalf, and I was told to resume with the second batch that would be resuming in the second week of December, I still could not meet up, in allah favour, I was given another grace period, thanks to the same man who assisted me in the pre admission process. This time I was told if I do not resume along with other students, I should forget the admission.
I just quit my job this December and all I could save using my salary was 70 thousand Naira out of the 152 thousand Naira as fees, I just returned from the my village in okene back to my base in Abuja, but my parents could not assist in anyway, seeing their present situation, they find it hard to even feed. I came back to Abuja last night and since then I have been confused to this present time.
Please help a poor ebira girl or I will lose this admission.
I promise to keep everyone who assists me updated with my admission process and will also write out their names with the amount if you want me to.
Please I have no one else to run too, that is why I ran here. Please assist me in any way possible and May almighty Allah reward you all as you come to my aid. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2018
cry
Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by whixstan(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2018

Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by Yusuf4: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2018
Anotheroption:
Good day Nairalanders, I have been an active user on Nairaland for some years, but had to create a new moniker out of shame, but right now I am confused and desperate, have not been able to sleep. I am desperately in need of assistance and have no one to run too.
I was given admission into imo state college of nursing and midwifery in October and was to resume on the 23rd of that same month, but due to financial constraint I had to lie that my mother was seriously ill and no one was around to look after her, so I could not meet the deadline, the man who assisted me in gaining the pre admission process pleaded on my behalf, and I was told to resume with the second batch that would be resuming in the second week of December, I still could not meet up, in allah favour, I was given another grace period, thanks to the same man who assisted me in the pre admission process. This time I was told if I do not resume along with other students, I should forget the admission.
I just quit my job this December and all I could save using my salary was 70 thousand Naira out of the 152 thousand Naira as fees, I just returned from the my village in okene back to my base in Abuja, but my parents could not assist in anyway, seeing their present situation, they find it hard to even feed. I came back to Abuja last night and since then I have been confused to this present time.
Please help a poor ebira girl or I will lose this admission.
I promise to keep everyone who assists me updated with my admission process and will also write out their names with the amount if you want me to.
Please I have no one else to run too, that is why I ran here. Please assist me in any way possible and May almighty Allah reward you all as you come to my aid. Thank you.

Upload your admission letter with date on it and also your passport and any order revelant document. it will make people to believe you. Someone Like me

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by unchangeable: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2018
May Allah forgive his sins. This is the ultimate end in this deceiving world before being in the next life. After reading and looking at those pictures. Note that it might be your pic of burial will be posted today or some days else.
Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by EazyMoh(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2018
judecares1:
OF WAT USE IS THE MONEY TO HIM,JUST IMAGINE THE WAY HE WAS BURIED
What good is money to a cold corpse?
Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by ashebaba(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

See photos below

ALLAH YA JIKAN SA RAHAMAA
Re: Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor by Beetobee(f): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2018
EazyMoh:

What good is money to a cold corpse?

Its just an exhibition of stupidity from a brainless creature. Always waiting for funeral ceremonies to consume all consumables. Go get yourself a useful life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Members Of LP In Ogun Back Doyin Okupe / Gov Alia Replies Benue NASS Lawmakers, Says He Helped APC Win In 2023 / Mad Man’ Strayed Into Lagos Airport Runway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.