Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Only Igbos Practice One Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Igbos Practice One Nigeria. (570 Views)

Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas / RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos / Why Is It Only Igbos That Abuse Every Other Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Igbos Practice One Nigeria. by NaoSlay: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2018
My Attention has been on the recent clamouring by the igbos on Biafra republic , with people claiming they are not part of one Nigeria and all that.

If we look at facts and examine them reasonably, we will discover the Hausa's and the Yoruba's don't practice one Nigeria as the general perspective , it's only the igbos that practice it.

Only the igbos in Nigeria travel to other Nigeria tribes state and start business there which is part of a good patriotic citizen (freedom of movement) , we have never seen where a Yoruba man goes to HausA land or igbo land to start a business there or an HausA man going to Yoruba or igbo land to start business there and there are claiming one Nigeria? while practicing tribalism, only the igbos go to other people land to do that.
What your say about this?

Re: Only Igbos Practice One Nigeria. by alade112(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2018
Go to hausa land and see yoruba business there, just because you don't see them in the Eastern part of the country doesn't mean they don't travel to other part of the country.I think they aren't interested in SE.. Same goes to the hausas too, there are hausa business man and woman in Yorubaland too.

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Practice One Nigeria. by CaptainG00D: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2018
Saying the obvious
Re: Only Igbos Practice One Nigeria. by EarthXmetahuman: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
South east is a wasteland, that's why no one travels there. Even the inhabitant will do anything to get away from there.

Yorubas have big investment all over north and other parts of nigeria, same goes for northerners in southwest, south south etc. Everyone just try as hard as possible to avoid the barren wasteland called south east.

3 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Practice One Nigeria. by Cooly100: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
South east is a wasteland, that's why no one travels there. Even the inhabitant will do anything to get away from there.

Yorubas have big investment all over north and other parts of nigeria, same goes for northerners in southwest, south south etc. Everyone just try as hard as possible to avoid the barren wasteland called south east.

I will tell my mama for you...I will call Buratai and Python dance...so that the Wasteland MUST remain as part of Nigeria...

What does that make you...you cry cry baby...shameless unity beggar?

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos Practice One Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
mtchw
Re: Only Igbos Practice One Nigeria. by EarthXmetahuman: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
[s]
Cooly100:

I will tell my mama for you...I will call Buratai and Python dance...so that the Wasteland MUST remain as part of Nigeria...

What does that make you...you cry cry baby...shameless unity beggar?
[/s]
Delusion.

who get time to beg pig people dem grin

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos Practice One Nigeria. by Cooly100: 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]
[s]Delusion.

who get time to beg pig people dem grin
[/s]

Awolowo, Gowon, Burutai and Buhari...

Buratai had to visit the Wasteland to kill people so that the Wasteland would remain..

Can your brain process this...?
Re: Only Igbos Practice One Nigeria. by EarthXmetahuman: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
[s]
Cooly100:

Awolowo, Gowon, Burutai and Buhari...

Buratai had to visit the Wasteland to kill people so that the Wasteland would remain..

Can your brain process this...?
[/s]. Biggest beggars in nigeria = flat heads.

Begging for freedom, at the same time begging for one nigeria.

Tribe of begging piggy cu.nts grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is No Longer A Nation, It Is Now An Abattoir – Reno Omokri / Challenge For Atiku Supporters And "Haters" / Please Read..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.