Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,759 members, 7,840,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

"My Political Agenda For 2019 Is That Neither APC Or PDP Must Win" - Ezekwesili‏ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Political Agenda For 2019 Is That Neither APC Or PDP Must Win" - Ezekwesili‏ (428 Views)

Pdp’s Victory In Oyo Thwarts South West Apc’s Political Agenda / Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain / 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Political Agenda For 2019 Is That Neither APC Or PDP Must Win" - Ezekwesili‏ by Temtee11223344: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2018
Former Minister of education in Nigeria, Oby Ezekwesili‏ has registered her resolve to make sure that neither APC or PDP win any election in 2019.

Ezekwesili‏, in a writeup on her verified twitter handle, registered her displeasure with the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) and its "twin brother", Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) convener noted that it is 'a political agenda' for her as she wants to see an end to stagnation and retrogression.

She noted that she would only support the two parties if they field new minds with strong record of public interest otherwise, she would be campaigning for new parties.

She wrote:

"I have a Political Agenda for 2019 Elections. It is that neither APC nor its twin brother (yes, how does 6 differ from half a dozen?) PDP should win the 2019 State and Federal legislative and executive Elections. I am totally committed to this Agenda.

"I am committed to this Political Agenda because we must disrupt and end the political and governance stagnation & retrogression that our cyclical low equilibrium political Russian roulette has cost our country and people. Enough is REALLY Enough.

Read More Below

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/ill-make-sure-neither-apc-or-pdp-win-2019-elections-oby-ezekwesili%e2%80%8f/

1 Like

Re: "My Political Agenda For 2019 Is That Neither APC Or PDP Must Win" - Ezekwesili‏ by taylor88(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2018
Lol
Re: "My Political Agenda For 2019 Is That Neither APC Or PDP Must Win" - Ezekwesili‏ by magoo10(m): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2018
Madam Nigeria political system is not like selling vegetables o.
Re: "My Political Agenda For 2019 Is That Neither APC Or PDP Must Win" - Ezekwesili‏ by predear(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2018
Na she go vote onbehalf of nigerians i guess
Re: "My Political Agenda For 2019 Is That Neither APC Or PDP Must Win" - Ezekwesili‏ by Angelparadise: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2018
Some eyes are beginning to open after passing through the devil and the deep blue sea.
Re: "My Political Agenda For 2019 Is That Neither APC Or PDP Must Win" - Ezekwesili‏ by Mynd44: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: "My Political Agenda For 2019 Is That Neither APC Or PDP Must Win" - Ezekwesili‏ by freeze001(f): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2018
The way these vociferous supporters of APC in 2015 are stylishly back-pedaling and forming principled hatred for PDP/Jonathan ehn.... grin cheesy
They always make a point of saying that they are both the same, sometimes shame will free them small and they will say that APC is worse but they will just remember and insult Jonathan again for equilibrium...

(1) (Reply)

Mark Returns To EFCC For Another Grilling / One Reason The Government Is Failing On Economic Policy / Naf Helicopter Crashes In Northeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.