Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo (50379 Views)

Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo by rovher: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
roqrules04:

No mind am bro.
I'm one of his Fan sha.

Wins & Looses
Yea hommie same here... I got much love for him too...
Much respect to you too...

1 Like

Re: Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo by ashawopikin(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
tigerclaws:
one is good to take to mama
one is good for banging cheesy

but i like that cuppy girl
DAT cuppy girl is definitely good for banging grin
Re: Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Eboue on my mind....

1 Like

Re: Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo by walosky(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=MyCircle post=63895181]She's in his Circle and they're happy.
Define your circle and stay happy.[/quo

My circle pass Gold circle
Re: Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo by bizhop01: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Please don't ruin your stamina in pitch we need you few months time in russia anechibe cool
Re: Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo by Ddy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
I feel maybe the Dj wan do shakara with her papa money,she forget say igbos no send ur papa money.We are born hustlers. If na Afonja,him go dey lick her nyash uptil now

1 Like

Re: Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo by holluphemydavid(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
But season is still on, wot is he doing while his mates are playing and fighting for their shirts, anyway notin concerns me
Re: Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo by sfinkzslot(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2018
sfinkzslot:
na so!!! 3310
Re: Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo by seankay(m): 1:02am On Jan 05, 2018
Anichebe that hasn't scored up to 50 goals in his career
Re: Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 05, 2018
It's better as you moved to another level. I pray you don't end up like EBOUE because oyinbo would not employ you as a coach. Highest employment for you is to be picking ball at the throw and corner areas angry shocked
Re: Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 05, 2018
It's better as you moved to another level. I pray you don't end up like EBOUE because oyinbo would not employ you as a coach. Highest employment for you is to be picking ball at the throw and corner areas angry shocked[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo by Mushrik: 6:50am On Jan 05, 2018
sleek82:
That thing you see there is called a QUAD not motorbike! If op no sabi am, mod for help am too nah!!

What do you expect when the mods are from ogun state.
Re: Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo by dnawah(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2018
Gift101:
Nigerian International Footballer Victor Anichebe who used to be with popular female deejay DJ Cuppy, seems to have moved onto greater things. He is currently in Nigeria with his Belgian girlfriend and they are catching a lot of fun in his hometown in Anambra State, the Eastern part of the country.
The white girlfriend was with him over the weekend at a Traditional wedding in his village and she couldn’t contain her joy as she came online to gush over the beautiful experience she had at her 1st traditional wedding in Nigeria.

https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/victor-anichebe-and-belgian-girlfriend-catching-fun-motorbikes/

this one don comot for bike.this is ATV(all terrain vehicle)Google it
Re: Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo by dnawah(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2018
Ejanla07:

made by Innoson
ATV by innoson?
Re: Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo by Ejanla07: 7:05am On Jan 06, 2018
dnawah:
ATV by innoson?
yes Innoson make ATV here in Nnewi
Re: Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo by dnawah(m): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2018
Ejanla07:

yes Innoson make ATV here in Nnewi
adult's ones or kid's ones
Re: Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo by Ejanla07: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2018
dnawah:
adult's ones or kid's ones

Mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness / Samuel Peter Knocked-out By Arslanbek Makhmudov / Profile Of Sunday Oliseh (New Super Eagles Coach)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.