Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Jesus Wants You Saved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Wants You Saved (556 Views)

Dear Protestants, How Then Were You Saved??? / God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. / The Endtime Is Nearer Than You Think - Are You Saved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Wants You Saved by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2010
Jesus wants you to come unto Him now. Remember that whosoever believes on Him will have everlasting life and whosoever does not believe and dies in his unbelieve is damned forever.. What shall it profit you if you gain the whole world and lost your soul in hell. Jesus is our Saviour and He is not interested in any other person but you. He purchased your salvation on the cross of Calvary and all you have to do is to ask Him for forgiveness. I was once a sinner totally immersed in the ocean of sin. I wasn't happy with the way my life was going so I decided to follow Jesus I tried by my own personal effort to follow him but I always returned to the ocean of sin. I can't tell the number of times I fell even after crying to God for my wrong deeds; up to the extent that I felt it wasn't possible for me to live a life free from sin but on the 2nd of February 2010 at a Crusade after the altar call was made, I accepted Jesus as my [b]personal Lord and Saviour and finally became an Heavenly Citizen.[/b] From my story above, it is clear that living a righteous life is not my our own human effort. It is through faith i.e having faith in the wonder working power in the blood of Jesus. There is no other name by which we can be save but 'Jesus'. Accept Him NOW it is not necessary that it must be on a crusade ground or even in a Church Service. You can do it right inside your room. Just tell the Lord (in prayer) that:

1.   You know you are a sinner.
2.   Mention all the sins you've committed to him and ask him for pardon(forgiveness).
3.   Accept Him as your Lord and Personal Saviour, Invite Him 'Jesus' into your life.
4.   Then Believe that you're saved.

What has happen to you now is the New Birth i.e Born into God's Family. And to keep your salvation you have to flee from all appearance of evil this means that any thing that looks like evil you flee from it. God bless you.

Jesus Cares.

(1) (Reply)

Preparation For Christ's Second Coming - Step 1 / Public Prayers? Is It Biblical? / Pastor W.f. Kumuyi Declear One Day Fasting And Prayer 4 Jos & Nigeria In General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.