Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) (52616 Views)

Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful / APC Governors & Buhari Laughing As They Have Lunch Together (Photos) / Gabriel Suswam Laughing As DSS Releases Him From Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by EternalTruths: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
mvem:
...ancestral home like those in borno, yobe, kaduna, jos....nawa!!!...pls study ur map well, hw is that feasible abi there will be two biafras

laudate

Those in the far North will join the middle belt people whose territories will be added to that of Biafra and protected by all.

If they seek to die because of Land in the far North, they are free to die.

But, I am sure that Southern Kaduna, Plateau, Taraba, Benue, Kogi etc will secede with their ancestral homeland to join Biafra.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by laudate: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:
Stupid question

Why is the question stupid.?

Because their ancestral homeland will be added to Biafra and guarded by all.

@ laudate I know it hurts you to know that these guys will secede with the Biafrans together with their ancestral homeland.

Hurt me? In what way, biko nu? When I know you are suffering from an epic delusion? cheesy Wake up from your dreams....

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by EternalTruths: 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
laudate:

Hurt me? In what way, biko nu? When I know you are suffering from an epic delusion? cheesy Wake up from your dreams....

Lol

Sorry that it so hurt you to find the Caliphate losing the Northern Christians & their ancestral homeland to the Biafrans.

It reminds me of Gideon Orkar's map but a little different from it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by laudate: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:
laudate

Those in the far North will join the middle belt people whose territories will be added to that of Biafra and protected by all.

But, I am sure that Southern Kaduna, Plateau, Taraba, Benue, Kogi etc will secede with their ancestral homeland to join Biafra.
Una no go kill person with laugh for here! cheesy Southern Kaduna, Taraba, Plateau, Benue & Kogi will join...who? shocked On which planet? Bia, which brand of kai-kai have you been drinking? When the python dance came knocking on your door in the SE, tell us again...how did you protect your proposed Biafra and its citizens? Now, you want to protect the Middle Belt? And the far North? Wonderful! grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by mvem(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:

laudate

..igbos will dominate them like the way the hausa fulani does as u claim...even the rivers and bayelsa man refuse biafra and one of those reasons is the perceive domination and control by the igbos and this was echoed during the War....biafra is championed as an igbo project so hw do u convince others that it is for all not just igbos as history says otherwise....with ur assertion, the igbos will/might become the new "hausa-fulani" to the minorities in ur biafra project....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by laudate: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:
Lol

Sorry that it so hurt you to find the Caliphate losing the Northern Christians & their ancestral homeland to the Biafrans.

It reminds me of Gideon Orkar's map but a little different from it.
Didn't I say you were deluded earlier? Your comment up here just proves it...! cheesy What were you drinking when you said "...Northern Christians & their ancestral homeland - to the Biafrans?" Were you a comedian in your past life?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by EternalTruths: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
laudate:

Una no go kill person with laugh for here! cheesy Southern Kaduna, Taraba, Plateau, Benue & Kogi will join...who? shocked On which planet? Bia, which brand of kai-kai have you been drinking? When the python dance came knocking on your door in the SE, tell us again...how did you protect your proposed Biafra and its citizens? Now, you want to protect the Middle Belt? And the far North? Wonderful! grin

Pls keep killing the Northern Christians and expect them to keep shouting One Nigeria forever.

@ mvem encourage more killings and see if they won't join Biafrans.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by laudate: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
mvem:
..igbos will dominate them like the way the hausa fulani does as u claim...even the rivers and bayelsa man refuse biafra and one of those reasons is the perceive domination and control by the igbos and this was echoed during the War....biafra is championed as an igbo project so hw do u convince others that it is for all not just igbos as history says otherwise....

You dey mind dat joker? cheesy Can't you see that he needs help? shocked He has been recycling some irrational ideologies for a while on this thread.....! It is obvious that he isn't thinking straight!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by EternalTruths: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
laudate:

You dey mind dat joker? cheesy Can't you see that he needs help? shocked He has been recycling some irrational ideologies for a while on this thread.....! It is obvious that he isn't thinking straight!

Pls continue to kill Northern Christians through Fulani herdsmen terrorists while we keep preaching Biafra to them.

In the end, we will see whose side they will choose to belong to.

@ mvem pls continue the killings
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by mvem(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:

Pls keep killing the Northern Christians and expect them to keep shouting One Nigeria forever.

...and you sure you wont kill them too as we all know, all nigerians are ethnocentric
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by laudate: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:

Over 18 different ethnic groups exist within the North, and there are quite a large number of indigenous Christians among them. sad The Northern Christians have been defending themselves without your help for many years. undecided And they will continue to do so, and eventually God Almighty will give them victory. They do not lament online like you and your people. Go and search for Kanu your missing director first, before you come back here to preach your gospel of attachment, to others.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by EternalTruths: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
mvem:
...and you sure you wont kill them too as we all know, all nigerians are ethnocentric

When we get to Markurdi, declare yourself a Fulani man and me a Biafran.

Let us see who will be lynched to death and who will be seen as an ally.

laudate you can join us to declare yourself a Hausa Muslim.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by mvem(m): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
laudate:

Over 18 different ethnic groups exist within the North, and there are quite a large number of indigenous Christians among them. sad The Northern Christians have been defending themselves without your help for many years. undecided And they will continue to do so, and eventually God Almighty will give them victory. They do not lament online like you and your people. Go and search for Kanu your missing director first, before you come back here to preach your gospel of attachment, to others.
...nice

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by laudate: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:
Pls continue to kill Northern Christians through Fulani herdsmen terrorists while we keep preaching Biafra to them.

In the end, we will see whose side they will choose to belong to.

@ mvem pls continue the killings

Mvem and I are not the one killing Northern Christians, and we would never do so. sad The Almighty God has been protecting Northern Christians from time immemorial, and by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, He will continue to do so, without your interference. They do not need half-baked stories from you Biafran acolytes, to chart a way forward. Abeg swerve and carry your Biafran ideology to locate your missing director....

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by mvem(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:

...our problem is not hausa fulani or biafra is you and me....remove hausa-fulani whatever and biafra, you will still look for something else to blame for ur problems....is no different from other africa countries, same thing are obtainable everywhere....the hutus vs tutsi, the christain s. sudan vs muslim arab sudan, the tuaregs vs malians, congo(all fighting themselves in the country), burundi etc....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by laudate: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:

You and the gospel of stuvpidity are like 5 and 6. sad From our comments, you should realise that Mvem is NOT a Fulani man, while I can never be a Hausa Muslim. Now, take a dive into the nearest lagoon or hug a transformer with wet hands, because we refuse to support your fake atilogwu dance, to make Northern Christians join your so-called Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by mvem(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
laudate:

You and the gospel of stuvpidity are like 5 and 6. sad From our comments, you should realise that Mvem is NOT a Fulani man, while I can never be a Hausa Muslim. Now, take a dive into the nearest lagoon or hug a transformer with wet hands, because we refuse to support your fake atilogwu dance, to make Northern Christians join your so-called Biafra!
...abi

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) by godofuck231: 6:17am On Mar 06, 2018
femo122:
embarassed
Cows in his brains, full stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How The Nigerian Army Have Upped Their Game Against Boko Haram Bombings. Pic / Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million / Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.