Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander (7212 Views)

My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. / My Phone Back Camera Is Blurring, It's No Longer Clear Like It Was Before (HELP) / Tecno Camon CM (4glte)13mp Front And Back Camera 2gb Ram - Pros & Cons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Oyindebrah(f): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Whizpeter:
UPDATED LIST OF ITEL MARKETERS...

Klinro undecided

Emperor650 undecided

Kio052001 undecided

Emmavis4u0052 undecided

Oscarpraise undecided

Pweety008 undecided

Bash650 undecided

Glory12345
undecided

Oyindebrah undecided

Anuoluwapo23 undecided

Lmaooo what's wrong with you people?
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Oyindebrah(f): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
cosaret51:
This may not be Itel s32.pls,check again.The device performs better than this.NOTE: 2+8mp front and 8mp back.
I took the photo around 6am..it wasn't even morning yet...it sun hadn't come out around that time,I guess thats why the pictures I uploaded of the S32 aren't doing justice to it well. I have seen photos taken with the phone and they are commendable. Proper photos,I must emphasize.
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Oyindebrah(f): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Whizpeter:

Lmao... cheesy

But you're a marketer, ain't you?

Funny thing is you don't even know what you're marketing, if it's the S31 that you guys overhyped to its death late 2016 or the S32 that is already dead on arrival. I guess someone wasn't briefed properly. cheesy
see stop disturbing my mentions,allow me to reply to comments from sane people...
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Oyindebrah(f): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Anuoluwapo23:
Your eyes are big ooo abi na the s32 do am like ni shocked
yeah they sadly are. I could have used the filters I met on the S32 cuz they weren't the regular filter on every android.it had nice filters but It skipped my mind. Maybe I would have been finer than this cry
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Oyindebrah(f): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mrviktor:

How is the interface of d phone.. Multitasking.. Does it hang... Is this the one that has 2 cameras... If it has finger print how fast is it.. And the camera is it manageable..
I already posted photos of what I took with the S32. You should be the judge whether it is manageable or not. For the price. Trust me,it is. But it depends on what you want anyways.
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Oyindebrah(f): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
let's the pant and p****y
SMH! Tf?
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by ryfoz(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Whizpeter:
UPDATED LIST OF ITEL MARKETERS...
Klinro undecided
Emperor650 undecided
Kio052001 undecided
Emmavis4u0052 undecided
Oscarpraise undecided
Pweety008 undecided
Bash650 undecided
Glory12345 undecided
Oyindebrah undecided
Anuoluwapo23 undecided
grin I know about klinro
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by ddjay: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oyindebrah:
Back camera with flash
Na undet the skirt neh,no be front
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oyindebrah:

Lmaooo what's wrong with you people?

What's wrong with you people you mean? undecided
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oyindebrah:
see stop disturbing my mentions,allow me to reply to comments from sane people...

See, stop disturbing our phones section, allow us to buy and use phones from sane manufacturers
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oyindebrah:
multitasking is fair on the phone and the fingerprint is very fast on the itel S32 and yeah it has a dual front camera,Infact I just noticed o..maybe I should post photos of it here. I didn't know that it has dual cameras before..and I noticed that the dual camera have different megapixels,one is 2mp and one is 5mp. Because one is clearer than the other.

You honestly don't know what you're marketing.. undecided

One is clearer than the other abi? Lol..
I didn't know that they take separate pictures.. cheesy
Daft being angry
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Mrviktor(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2018
Oyindebrah:
I already posted photos of what I took with the S32. You should be the judge whether it is manageable or not. For the price. Trust me,it is. But it depends on what you want anyways.
Yes I saw the pictures. U are beautiful by the way... But the issue is that. I want to get it for someone for her birthday. But. I use a tecno Camon cx and she says she wants a sharp camera like mine.. I want to know if the difference is much...
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Mrviktor(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2018
Oyindebrah:
I took the photo around 6am..it wasn't even morning yet...it sun hadn't come out around that time,I guess thats why the pictures I uploaded of the S32 aren't doing justice to it well. I have seen photos taken with the phone and they are commendable. Proper photos,I must emphasize.

PS this a picture I took with d Camon cx

Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Mrviktor(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2018
Cx

Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2018
maxwell530:
This camera is so so crap and dull even HTC one m7 launched in 2013 will do better than this.
Nah nah i think this itel s32 is different from other itel devices in history
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by maxwell530(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2018
Anuoluwapo23:
Nah nah i think this itel s32 is different from other itel devices in history
if those pictures above are what you called "different" then I give up already and besides I comment based on the pictures the op posted. The pictures doesn't justified the price and hype that follow this device since the day it was launched.
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Oyindebrah(f): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mrviktor:

PS this a picture I took with d Camon cx
this is nice
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Oyindebrah(f): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mrviktor:

Yes I saw the pictures. U are beautiful by the way... But the issue is that. I want to get it for someone for her birthday. But. I use a tecno Camon cx and she says she wants a sharp camera like mine.. I want to know if the difference is much...
Thank you. It depends on your budget. You cannot compare the price of the CX to the itel S32.

If your pocket is within 30k,then itel S32 it is. If your budget is 400k,then iPhone 7 it is. Everything is all about budget
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Oyindebrah(f): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
maxwell530:
if those pictures above are what you called "different" then I give up already and besides I comment based on the pictures the op posted. The pictures doesn't justified the price and hype that follow this device since the day it was launched.
a 6am photo grin grin truly,I didn't do justice to the camera of the itel S32. It is on me.

Happy sunday
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Oyindebrah(f): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Whizpeter:

You honestly don't know what you're marketing.. undecided

One is clearer than the other abi? Lol..
I didn't know that they take separate pictures.. cheesy
Daft being angry
The itel S32 has two front cameras. The camera is 5mp and 2mp. Same way the Phantom 6 has two back cameras,and one is 13mp and one is 5mp. One is surely clearer than the other.

Is it English that is your problem,or you are cursed to be this way?please educate me
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oyindebrah:
The itel S32 has two front cameras. The camera is 5mp and 2mp. Same way the Phantom 6 has two back cameras,and one is 13mp and one is 5mp. One is surely clearer than the other.

Is it English that is your problem,or you are cursed to be this way?please educate me

Hahahaha... She still repeat am sha!
My friend wee you keep kwayet! angry

Now lemme educate you since you don't know what you're marketing..
Agreed, phone has two cameras at the front but what you don't know is that those cameras work together to produce one picture, they don't work separately so you can't just say one is clearer than the other.

On some devices that feature dual cameras, one camera captures black and white images while the other takes in colours for more clarity. While in some other devices, the dual camera setup is used to achieve bokeh effect.

I guess you didn't know these, dare to be different from other Itel marketers today.
Even if we both know you Itel marketers are daft by default, you can choose to be different.
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Oyindebrah(f): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Whizpeter:

Hahahaha... She still repeat am sha!
My friend wee you keep kwayet! angry

Now lemme educate you since you don't know what you're marketing..
Agreed, phone has two cameras at the front but what you don't know is that those cameras work together to produce one picture, they don't work separately so you can't just say one is clearer than the other.

On some devices that feature dual cameras, one camera captures black and white images while the other takes in colours for more clarity. While in some other devices, the dual camera setup is used to achieve bokeh effect.

I guess you didn't know these, dare to be different from other Itel marketers today.
Even if we both know you Itel marketers are daft by default, you can choose to be different.
they dont work together because if you cover one camera the other will still work. I use a phantom 6,if you cover one camera,the other will work except you are using the 'Refocus'

Same as the itel S32. You can use one of the cameras even when you cover the other. Do you even own a phone? You sound so naive. We that we use phones,we are telling you something, you are doing like a premature human being that is not well fed. Good riddance to bad rubbish is your case.

Na only bully you sabi,your head cannot comprehend a simple thing. Stupid boy
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Oyindebrah(f): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
I have used the itel s32 grin whizpeter you haven't. Come to my area and experience it. So you'll be able to relate with our discussions
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oyindebrah:
they dont work together because if you cover one camera the other will still work. I use a phantom 6,if you cover one camera,the other will work except you are using the 'Refocus'

Same as the itel S32. You can use one of the cameras even when you cover the other. Do you even own a phone? You sound so naive. We that we use phones,we are telling you something, you are doing like a premature human being that is not well fed. Good riddance to bad rubbish is your case.

Na only bully you sabi,your head cannot comprehend a simple thing. Stupid boy

Lol even phone with a single camera at the back, if you cover it, it will still work, yes it will snap darkness, so what's ya point?
Why don't you cover the main front cam (The 8mp cam) and see if the second cam (the 2mp) will snap anything other than darkness since you don't know what dual cameras is all about,

Concerning phones I've used ehn, don't go there..
The phones I've owned are enough to start up a mini phone stand.

The phones I'm currently using too gives me enough bragging rights wherever and whenever Itel is the topic.
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oyindebrah:
I have used the itel s32 grin whizpeter you haven't. Come to my area and experience it. So you'll be able to relate with our discussions

I should comman experience suffering? God forbid!
From the camera samples you and your fellow marketers have dropped here, your Itel S32 is shitty and that's why none of your top staff will ever use it as a main phone
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Oyindebrah(f): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Whizpeter:

I should comman experience suffering? God forbid!
From the camera samples you and your fellow marketers have dropped here, your Itel S32 is shitty and that's why none of your top staff will ever use it as a main phone
Goodnight
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by cosaret51(f): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oyindebrah:
Goodnight
pls,learn to ignore this guy whispeter.He just want to be noticed every where.An argument without facts is baseless.
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by cosaret51(f): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
Night pics s32

1 Like

Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by cosaret51(f): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Night pics pro

Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Oyindebrah(f): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
cosaret51:
pls,learn to ignore this guy whispeter.He just want to be noticed every where.An argument without facts is baseless.
I know this right grin
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oyindebrah:
Goodnight

Lmao.. She don run grin grin
Re: Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander by Whizpeter(m): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
cosaret51:
Night pics pro

You said I'm arguing without facts right?
So tell me, how do a picture taken by 15:42 depict night?
Do you know the difference between night and day at all..
The time stamp on the picture clearly shows it was taken during the day, I'm sure you think all of us here are stupid right?

Daft marketers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out The 2017 Nokia Express Music / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Found On Someone's Phone? / Unlock Your Modern Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.