Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) (32295 Views)

How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud / Presidential Tribunal: Lawyers Caught Sleeping During Court Session (Photo) / Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by sinkhole: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Why the guy/papa no go sleep when we go still probe fuel scarcity in December, 2018/January, 2019
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Ishilove: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
adeolakemi:
ishilove has your BMC monthly allawi not been paid ? I can't believe you attacked a buhari supporter
Define the verb 'attack' and give suitable illustrations.

I am not a blind supporter, neither am I a mindless zombie. Buhari had my support pre-2015 elections, but before 2015 ended, I reevaluated my support in light of the happenings in the country, and by mid 2016, I had withdrawn my support completely because this government is a government of lies and inaction. They can only flex muscles when it comes to beating down rowdy secessionists, but in other matters, ZERO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by adeolakemi: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ishilove:

Define the verb 'attack' and give suitable illustrations.

I am not a blind supporter, neither am I a mindless zombie. Buhari had my support pre-2015 elections, but before 2015 ended, I reevaluated my support in light of the happenings in the country, and by mid 2016, I had withdrawn my support completely because this government is a government of lies and inaction. They can only flex muscles when it comes to beating down rowdy secessionists, but in other matters, ZERO!
I will bookmark this for future reference .this is 2018 and campaign year I hope when money starts falling on media goons hope you won't change your stand
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
DerideGull:
Nigeria is what it is, a piece of land.

Baba please, that's way too much. My own country, just a piece of land. NO!
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by fascowilly(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

Continue broadcasting your hatred for Buhari.

Believe me it would not change anything.

2019 he would be re-elected as President.
Who is this?

1 Like

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by b5ive(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Penalty82:
He's like a vehicle parked at owners risk...lol
grin angry grin grin
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by godofuck231: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
PMBNG:
grin

His constituents should begin his recall process immediately.

Who knows his name?
. 30 billion in the account, so why e no go sleep
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by OlaMiki: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Must you insult Buari all the time ?, is that how u abuse and insult your father !!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
SalamRushdie:
I am sure thats how Buhari also sleep all day in Aso rock hence the ultra poor perfomance ..The truth is that these men are old and very tired

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
OlaMiki:
Must you insult Buari all the time ?, is that how u abuse and insult your father !!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is sleeping now an insult ..Haba boss
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Jamohdiva(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
He is sleeping because he knows that the Minister of Petroleum is a clumsy, inept and "sleeping" man....House of commotion and confusion
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Tecno66: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
PMBNG:
grin

His constituents should begin his recall process immediately.

Who knows his name?
This is what happens when the aged people use all their strength to lay with women at night. When they resume work the following morning they are expended and all they do is sleep. Though they may remember that the camera is focused on them, they are helpless because all strength is gone.
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Emsbe2: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
I support ceenaytor . grin grin grin

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by darqly(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
They should tap the geezer and make sure he didn't just PACK UP during the hearings. Useless honorables.
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
TDonald:

Oga, you be stammerer grin
If you have nothing to offer, its better you walk away
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by midpoint: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
This is YUSUF ABUBAKAR YUSUF, APC Senator representing Taraba Central, 61 Years old. Thank me later.

lalasticlala:

Do you know his name?
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
midpoint:
This is YUSUF ABUBAKAR YUSUF, APC Senator representing Taraba Central, 61 Years old. Thank me later.

Thanks
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by benoma: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Let him sleep as much as he wants after all he bargained and paid for the position.
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Franklyspeakin: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

The price of a commodity is never fixed even akara.

Everywhere in the world the price of gasoline fluctuates as the international price of crude [b]fluctuated.

Look for a better reason to vote against the president.[/b]
lol sai baba !!!!!!
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin The man is too old for all these wahala....
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by TDonald: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
MayhorE:

If you have nothing to offer, its better you walk away

Shut up and Suffer

1 Like

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 6:45am On Jan 06, 2018
TDonald:

Shut up and Suffer

So it doesn't matter if we are in a new year? You still carry your filthiness into it. I pray you are healed
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Airlord01: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
READ THIS AND KNOW HE DID A WONDERFUL JOB ASKING THE OIL GUYS QUESTIONS THAT COULDNT BE ANSWERED BY ANY THE WHOLE PETROLEUM SECTOR.

PETROLEUM PRODUCTS SCARCITY IN DECEMBER 2017 WAS UNWARRANTED
QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS…WAITING FOR ANSWERS
My presentation at the Senate Committee Public Hearing on Petroleum Products scarcity in December 2017,

SENATOR YUSUF ABUBAKAR.YUSUF SAYS:

However…I want to refer to page two of the NNPC document, “ROOT CAUSES OF PMS SCARCITY – INSINUATION OF SUPPLY GAP”

Because what NNPC is saying, it is only an INSINUATION. There is no supply gap at all. This is my own understanding. “…But the crisis aroused as a result of massive diversion, hoarding, panic-buying, smuggling, coupled with information about…” this and that, and that…Now, I want to ask,

When did the crisis actually begin?
There was 1.9 billion litres, as reported by PPPRA before the beginning of the crisis, which will last 53 days. And, by simple calculation, this comes to 36 million litres per day. Now, I want to relate it to page 18, point number 1…2…3…4…5: “NNPC TO IMPORT ADDITIONAL PMS CARGOS BETWEEN JANUARY AND MARCH 2018, TO FLUSH THE SYSTEM AS WELL AS BEEF-UP THE STRATEGIC RESERVES DEPLETED BY THE ACTIONS OF DIVERSIONS, SMUGGLERS, HOARDERS, ETC.

Now, my question is:
Do we really have statistics, or estimates, as to what is the level of our national demand per month? Do we really have it?

What is the capacity of our Strategic Reserves?

What is the Minimum Order Level, based on the Strategic Reserves, and the demand and the supply that we have?

Then, this question goes to the DAPMAN people:
What is the National Storage Capacity of PMS that we have in the country?

How much Crude Oil is actually allocated for domestic refining, and how much of it is used for swap of imported products?
If there is no swapping, how are they paying for the imports?

The 1.9 billion litres, was there any liability outstanding for payment by NNPC, to whether how it is financed? Because, if there is liability, there might be some hicks somewhere as to [suppliers saying] “if you don’t pay, we might not be able to do this supply” for those 1.9 billion litres

Finally,
Do we really, from the bottom of our hearts, as Nigerians, we want to solve the problems of this country…Do we really, clearly, had 1.9 billion litres, in storage, as reported by PPPRA, or it is just on paper? Please and please, let us be honest with ourselves.

PPPRA, that there was 1.9 billion litres in storage…I want a confirmation and documentary evidence, that you really had this before the crisis started.
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Airlord01: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
this man was writing and his picture was cropped to only his face to show he was sleeping. while on that day.he was the real hero fighting for the truth to be told to the public. I HONESTLY RESPECT HIM FOR PUTTING THE PETROLEUM SECTOR ON THEIR TOES ON THAT DAY

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Airlord01: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=754372884763568&id=454396631427863

click on this link and watch SEN YUSUF ABUBAKAR'S wonderful job during the public hearing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Celebrates President Buhari's 75th Birthday / Emmanuel Asuquo Shot Dead In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.