Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course (20223 Views)

I Don't Feel Fulfilment With My Current Course / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by micflo28(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Computer engineering
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by Charles1110(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pol science... smiley
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by enambobo(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2018
sabama007:

Keep enjoying...

The Civil I did at school plus the one I'm practicing is generally acceptable worldwide because it's authentic.

tongue

Don't be a brag... Stay humble because you never can tell where assistance would come up
Don't be so quick to judge. I'm not a brag. I'm only being passionate.
Stay blessed.
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by topacademictuto: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2018
i am new here i think, you just need to get help from https://topacademictutors.com/mathematics-problems-writing-service/
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by PaperCoach(f): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2018
Thank you for this post. This is very interesting information for me.
I write articles if it's interesting to visit my site https://papercoach.net/ and write a reflective essay about yourself. wink wink wink
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by ga6992: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
lavenjcrown:
back in my secondary school, there was this particular woman in my compound, she always call me engineer engineer but i was in commercial class up till my polytechnic level where i studied business management. i finished my ND so i went for my internship in NNPC, the way i see the engineers over there and the chances of getting job in NNPC as an engineering student is very light. this will make me wanna go for engineering course if i still have the chance.
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by ga6992: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hussainvictor12:
I'm studying agriculture. Never discovered my passion until I went into programming. I would have studied software engineering, besides d course no dey Nigeria schools.
. unilag bro
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by edudguy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
fuckerstard:
Computer Science,

If i want to choose now, i'll choose a very soft course like Agric or political science. I didn't mean Agric engineering o!
Who told you Political Science is a soft course
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by edudguy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
Literature/English Language

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
edudguy:
Who told you Political Science is a soft course

i stupid ni lol grin
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by Oluchukwu650(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Med lab and EEE which one is more lucrative
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by Alexis247(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Current course ~ civil engr

another course i will love to choose is civil engineering or civil engineering ma love for dis course no be here, and we r gonna make it big in this field

shout out to my fellow CIVINEERS out there
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by sammieking2017(m): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2019
Please bro I am studying Geology in university and currently am a sophomore. I wish to do my IT in one of the oil company so as to gain more enlightenment. Seeing your post looks like you can be of great help because you stated that You did your IT in NNPC. I will be glad if you can link me up or tell me how you did it. probably I wish to get either your email, Facebook ID or WhatsApp no to have more chat.
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by sammieking2017(m): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=ga6992 post=73301840][/quote
Please bro I am studying Geology in university and currently am a sophomore. I wish to do my IT in one of the oil company so as to gain more enlightenment. Seeing your post looks like you can be of great help because you stated that You did your IT in NNPC. I will be glad if you can link me up or tell me how you did it. probably I wish to get either your email, Facebook ID or WhatsApp no to have more chat
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by Apostlenathan1(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2019
Dackrapper:
Right now I am studying Medical Laboratory Science but if I have another chance I'll definitely go for Architecture

Ewoooo
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by NicholasMcBryd: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
I often attend various seminars and conferences in addition to the main course of study. Recently, I even attended a small event dedicated to human rights. I was very impressed because I did not know many things. For example, everyone has the right to apply for free housing from the state or free higher education. I even decided to write an essay about the civil rights movement. I posted it on the service https://samples.edusson.com/civil-rights/, where you can also see other examples of essays. I believe that such lectures are a great way of self-development. Attendance at most seminars is free and everyone has access to this.
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by federal9: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
i was very brilliant in secondary school,because of that,i was made to study science. no regret at all .

i would love to study MARINE ENG .
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by Stargurl20(f): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
At present studying psychology....
But would have studied LAW but couldn't due to certain reasons
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by Freshigur: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2019
Studying Medicine and Surgery

I loved computer sciences but mathematics could not let me.
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by Irokera: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2021
Marketing
But I would study programming
Re: What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course by semuindusx: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2022
The customer experience concerning this service is full of positive reviews that assure sterling market reputation and popularity, The essaysservicesreviews.com features a series of testimonials from happy clients who have met their goals through this writing service

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Visit To Shalom Science and Technology Academy (PICS) / Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive / Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.