Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too (15367 Views)

My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? / Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by saxwizard(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2018
marooh:
Question for u?

What type of house (4bed room etc)?
Did u have a land?

After answering those above questions...

Back to biz....

You have to start small small.

1. Buy trip of sand (N8000) and 5 cement(N20,000).

2. Call for block mould...(N10,000)

3. You help with water.

Total spend 38 to 40k...

Then use the 20k and buy food stuff in bulk..

Repeat the above mentioned for 5months then start planning for foundation...

Hope it helps

bless you

1 Like

Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by dfrost: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2018
KushyKush:

With this trash you typed here, it is very obvious you never built an hut before. What in the name of fück? You sound so ridiculous right now dude grin

Pappikush, you are my person on this forum but you didn't need to go all kamikaze on the person you quoted. You could have ignored or corrected the post without the hard words.

Your other points are okay, albeit the op can extend the duration of his plan.

PS: How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by stchinedu: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2018
marooh:
Question for u?

Did u have a land?

Back to biz....

3. You help with water.

Total spend 38 to 40k...

Hope it helps

Good one

1 Like

Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by edoman2016: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2018
segzy14:

You gave a quote without seeing the design or without knowledge of the total sqm, hmmmm.
Take it or leave it. 6 million naira will complete four bedroom bungalow on a good land except he/she is using a greedy contractor. I have a lot of friends and family that spend such amount to complete their houses. And the design of their house is modern and beautiful.
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2018
judecares1:
u sound so discouraging

You make me laff in Swahili!

To start with, how much do you think a plot of land is sold for? How much do you think the op could save in a month? How many months do you think it would take to op to gather the savings to go purchase the land?

Also, how much do you think it would take to get deeds of agreement, family receipt, and survey? Have you taken into consideration the cost of getting a building plan, Foundation materials and labour, construction of the superstructure and what finishes would engulf?

Oga, please go as people that build houses what it takes to erect a structure.

Until we get being realistic, things would still be like mess
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by zinifrank: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2018
sabama007:

Stop dreaming n start being realistic.

You cannot save to build your house this year. Even in 4yrs time, it's an impossible mission except you're given a huge monetarily loan, you earn like 400k/month, or you indulge in acts like yahoo, yahoo+, yahoo÷, yahoo!, Yahoo×, yahoo√ etc

Thanks
lol dis got me cracking though
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2018
edoman2016:

Take it or leave it. 6 million naira will complete four bedroom bungalow on a good land except he/she is using a greedy contractor. I have a lot of friends and family that spend such amount to complete their houses. And the design of their house is modern and beautiful.

Think of this, a four bedroom that is built on two plots of land, can 6million finish it?
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by edoman2016: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2018
segzy14:

Think of this, a four bedroom that is built on two plots of land, can 6million finish it?
Well, I am talking about a plot of land.
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by Funkybabee(f): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2018
sabama007:

Stop dreaming n start being realistic.

You cannot save to build your house this year. Even in 4yrs time, it's an impossible mission except you're given a huge monetarily loan, you earn like 400k/month, or you indulge in acts like yahoo, yahoo+, yahoo÷, yahoo!, Yahoo×, yahoo√ etc

Thanks

Wonder how u guys just call money yeye for even said it's in 4years it's impossible pls did he mentioned that he want to build duplex or two storey building before you conclude those facts....

@op pls don't mind them ooo because there mouth is to wide I even like you because u are a strong,good and ambitious son with those responsibility on your head may God take you to a higher place more than where you are in Jesus name...at this point u have to be economists.first try to buy land i don't know where u based if it's osun here I can tell you can see a plots of land for 300k or 250k depends on how links u get the land,u can buy half of it and plan it small small,used 50k for foundation till you will finished it God will open a room of blessing for you,don't mind them here Awon omo pantan ona tan..no economy for there lo po nibi...
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by KushyKush: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2018
dfrost:

Pappikush, you are my person on this forum but you didn't need to go all kamikaze on the person you quoted. You could have ignored or corrected the post without the hard words.

Your other points are okay, albeit the op can extend the duration of his plan.

PS: How are you doing?

I am fine bro... Happy new year.
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2018
Funkybabee:

Wonder how u guys just call money yeye for even said it's in 4years it's impossible pls did he mentioned that he want to build duplex or two storey building before you conclude those facts....

@op pls don't mind them ooo because there mouth is to wide I even like you because u are a strong,good and ambitious son with those responsibility on your head may God take you to a higher place more than where you are in Jesus name...at this point u have to be economists.first try to buy land i don't know where u based if it's osun here I can tell you can see a plots of land for 300k or 250k depends on how links u get the land,u can buy half of it and plan it small small,used 50k for foundation till you will finished it God will open a room of blessing for you,don't mind them here Awon omo pantan ona tan..no economy for there lo po nibi...

You level of ignorance is pathetic!

It's not a crime to wish or plan building a house but with an earning of 60k n responsibilities that's attached to it....
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by Funkybabee(f): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
sabama007:

You level of ignorance is pathetic!

It's not a crime to wish or plan building a house but with an earning of 60k n responsibilities that's attached to it....

Pele madam to know...no need to brag God can still help him
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
ebijimi7:
good day nairalanders happy new year to everyone iin the house
please i need an advice i am 24 year old i work i school and ihave some responsibility on me such as taking care of my mum becausee of her condition she doesnt work she is an elderly woman and i have a sister too who lost her husband and she has kids and she is being maltreated so we all stay together she is currently not working
my new year plan was to get a plot of land and start building but all this on a 60,000 naira salary please help me how can i save to build my own house i want to get married before 28 and i dont want a rented apartment even if its mortgage i dont mind thanks

U are 24? Waoooh, am challenged, call, facebook or text me for free consultation on 08064761896, i will tell u exactly how to go about it.
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by yeldey: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
edoman2016:

Sir, like how much will build 14 rooms of a student self contain hostels? Just a rough estimate please.
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by timesup234: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
edoman2016:

6million will get you to 90% you will still need to spend a little extra to complete it especially if the four rooms are all masters. Brother the actual price is a bit above 7million, you need to consider fencing with plastering of the fence of the compound and gate. You can build a four bedroom bungalow that the length is lese than 50 feet and width 32 feet with 6million not a standard one with all rooms en suite. Thanks
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Funkybabee:

Pele madam to know...no need to brag God can still help him

Amen but it's good facing reality

1 Like

Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by no1madman(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Little wonder small boys dey get high blood pressure. ... .I see,! I see! I see!
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by no1madman(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
It's good to dream,but dat money na 4 Nkwobi, isiewu and pepper soup . . .
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by marooh: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
saxwizard:

bless you

Bless u too
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by marooh: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
KushyKush:

With this trash you typed here, it is very obvious you never built an hut before. What in the name of fück? You sound so ridiculous right now dude grin

Did you know how much solid concrete it takes to build a foundation (not even putting the landscape in consideration)

OP listen, I'll have to be real with you instead of giving you false motivations that will make you feel depressed when you can't meet up with your hopes when the year ends.

if you want to build a house, it is nothing you can do within a year based on 60k salary and that much responsibilities (breadwinner of the family)

Go invest in some business and double up your income then you can come back to talk about building a house smiley

PS: I am not discouraging you, just telling you the hard truth. If you want to build a house based on that income

All these bad belle engr.....
U wan use style one corner about another APC ponzi........

Hehehehe
The easiest thing to do on this earth is building...

My advice is dat u must start small
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by yanshDoctor: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
KingMicky3286:

I started this with 100k naira. first mould block and there you go. if you never mould block you will never be serious. i started with 20 bags of cement and pay block moulders and cook food for them. Before you know it, i became a stingy man. Every koko began to make a meaning in my life. But my greatest challenge is this Buhari government, i stopped at decking level. I will continue if Buhari did not win 2019 election. So follow dey pray let him not win oooo..... So that i will become a house owner...
is this the house? can i see the plan?
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by ebijimi7(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
its 4 bedroom and i havent bought a land yet but will do that this year
marooh:
Question for u?

Did u have a land?

Back to biz....

3. You help with water.

Total spend 38 to 40k...

Hope it helps
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by ebijimi7(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
please what is mansory about
hakeem4:
if you want a less expensive but beautiful house you can build it without columns using masonry. You could pm me for designs
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by hakeem4(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
ebijimi7:
please what is mansory about
using masonry. Eg blocks
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by ebijimi7(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
please elaborate more
hakeem4:
using masonry. Eg blocks
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by marooh: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
ebijimi7:
its 4 bedroom and i havent bought a land yet but will do that this year

Ok!
Land is the main issue when it come to building....

To add up...

Make the basic enquiry! By meeting an engineer.....
Ask him!

How many block finish a 4 bedroom apartment?

Or what is the rough estimate for 4bed room! With little or no design....?

When you are through with enquiry

Start depositing little money to a well trusted building material trader in ur area......

And I tell u within 6 to 10 months u are done with ur house material....

Keep it up!
God will do it for u....

Don't be deceived by put the money on investment personnels that full here......small small u can achieve big.......

U can even attach small shop in ur newhouse to start with
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by KingMicky3286: 1:39am On Jan 06, 2018
yanshDoctor:
is this the house? can i see the plan?

to get the plan, you need to pay for it as i spent alot of money for the plan. Its not free .
Re: How Caan I Save This Year To Build My House Too by hakeem4(m): 2:09am On Jan 06, 2018
ebijimi7:
please elaborate more
pm me if you want to know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Service Controls Apongbon Fire In Lagos (Photos) / Amen Estate Phase 2 Is Located At Eleko Beach Road Off Lekki Epe Express Road. I / The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.