Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

The Deceit Of Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deceit Of Social Media (1868 Views)

Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? / The Deceit Of Enugu State Governor. / 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deceit Of Social Media by maclatunji: 12:49am On Jan 05, 2018
This is what is giving opponents of President Buhari hope that they can defeat him in an election. This is even more correct for those that carry the bitterness of their preferred candidate losing in 2015 like the flu looking for people to infect.

If the president lands in your village today, he will be hailed because ultimately people know he is a man of honour.

So, if you want to defeat him in 2019, go look for a man of honour but you guys lack the capacity as this thread is about to show.

1 Like

Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by ivandragon: 5:31am On Jan 05, 2018
maclatunji:
This is what is giving opponents of President Buhari hope that they can defeat him in an election. This is even more correct for those that carry the bitterness of their preferred candidate losing in 2015 like the flu looking for people to infect.

If the president lands in your village today, he will be hailed because ultimately people know he is a man of honour.

So, if you want to defeat him in 2019, go look for a man of honour but you guys lack the capacity as this thread is about to show.

hon- or

noun
honesty, fairness, or integrity in one's beliefs and actions:

what honour does a man who tells lie at such age have?

a man who before elections, denied owning multi billion naira mansions in Abuja & Kano so that he can present an image of conservatism, prudence & contentment...

after elections, he is forced to reveal he actually owns mansions in those places & he doesn't deem it fit to clarify his previous 'lie'...

how can you say a man has honour when he chooses to hire 20 SANs to defend a simple summon to appear before a court to clarify his academic qualifications...

how can you say a man has honour when during campaigns, he promised to stop medical tourism by government officials, but today, he is the number one medical tourist...

how can you say a man has honour when he harasses those he does like who are accused of corruption, but let's off his friends who are accused of worse corrupt atrocities...

how can you say a man has honour when he condemns various forms of criminality in his national broadcast but consistently refuses to condemn killings & carnage committed by his own tribe...

how can you say a man has honour when during elections, he promised to reduce the cost of governance, especially in running the government house, but after election, he doubles the expenses...

how can you say a man has honour when during elections, he claimed ignorance of subsidy & promised to ensure fuel is sold cheaper than N97 per litre, but after elections, increases it to N145 & still pays subsidy...

please... if your idea of a man having honour is premised on the above... that will be too sad...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2018
[s]
ivandragon:

hon- or

noun
honesty, fairness, or integrity in one's beliefs and actions:

what honour does a man who tells lie at such age have?

a man who before elections, denied owning multi billion naira mansions in Abuja & Kano so that he can present an image of conservatism, prudence & contentment...

after elections, he is forced to reveal he actually owns mansions in those places & he doesn't deem it fit to clarify his previous 'lie'...

how can you say a man has honour when he chooses to hire 20 SANs to defend a simple summon to appear before a court to clarify his academic qualifications...

how can you say a man has honour when during campaigns, he promised to stop medical tourism by government officials, but today, he is the number one medical tourist...

how can you say a man has honour when he harasses those he does like who are accused of corruption, but let's off his friends who are accused of worse corrupt atrocities...

how can you say a man has honour when he condemns various forms of criminality in his national broadcast but consistently refuses to condemn killings & carnage committed by his own tribe...

how can you say a man has honour when during elections, he promised to reduce the cost of governance, especially in running the government house, but after election, he doubles the expenses...

how can you say a man has honour when during elections, he claimed ignorance of subsidy & promised to ensure fuel is sold cheaper than N97 per litre, but after elections, increases it to N145 & still pays subsidy...

please... if your idea of a man having honour is premised on the above... that will be too sad...
[/s]

IPOB Beer Parlour Gossip.
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by ivandragon: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

lol...

this 'thing', you are here?

have you run away from the thread you created on Fayose & on which your inability & laziness to conduct research a 10 year old could do with ease was exposed & you ran away in shame?

again, you have shown how lazy you are in doing basic research.
there is probably a need to create 'Google made easy for retards & pmb's hardcore supporters' to help 'things' like you.

well, do not be hurt by pmb's lies, rest in the assurance that he is just a 'little worse' than other politicians...

p.s.

pmb needs to upgrade his supporters on NL.

their laziness to carry out even the most basic research on his lies in other to defend him properly is worrisome...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by maclatunji: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2018
ivandragon:

lol...

have you run away from the thread you created on Fayose & on which your inability & laziness to conduct research a 10 year old could do with ease was exposed & you ran away in shame?

there is probably a need to create 'Google made easy for retards & pmb's hardcore supporters' to help 'things' like you.

well, do not be hurt by pmb's lies, rest in the assurance that he is just a 'little worse' than other politicians...

p.s.

their laziness to carry out even the most basic research on his lies in other to defend him properly is worrisome...

Story O. If you don’t understand that dynamics change per hour not even per day, you cannot be helped. You lack the capacity to understand.
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by ivandragon: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2018
maclatunji:

Story O. If you don’t understand that dynamics change per hour not even per day, you cannot be helped. You lack the capacity to understand.

oh...

so lying is now 'dynamics'?

mind you, we are not talking about infrastructure here. we are talking about flat out lies...

what dynamics changed when he declared houses in Abuja & Kano after denying same in the build up to the elections?

what dynamics changed when he started using perfumes for his preferred thieves why he uses 'DD Force' for perceived enemies?

what dynamics changed when he couldn't simply request for his o level result from Cambridge, UK or WAEC Ghana to shut up those who questioned his academic qualification?

well, I know you will understand better, after all, he who knowingly & willingly defends & supports a liar must surely be cut of the same cloth as the liar...

7 Likes

Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by Bizibi(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2018
ivandragon:

lol...

p.s.

hahahaha,"this thing"

1 Like

Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

[/s]
Zombie palmwine parlour lies.

9 Likes

Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by SalamRushdie: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
This OP was destined to be a smart man but I wonder what happened to his IQ along the line ..its really sad wallahi. Shame

1 Like

Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
trying to understand how grown men will still chose to deceive demselves .

Op and "this thing" this una work no easy again ahswear.

Aisha rice no dey again grin grin remember that year dey chop rice n chicken..lol grin

zombies eh kwa..

if i be "this thing" n Op.. na to change moniker.. water don dey pass garri..na to bail.

bubu is making this guys sweat from Anus..
just for 30k cheesy

HungerBAD grin cheesy

but callin 'Onuchie' 'this thing ' eh..
e sweet me die. grin

na this things.. things naw cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by musa234(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
A man of honor my feet. Keep on fooling yourself
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by nwanza1: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute - ngeneukwenu
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by plessis: 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This OP was destined to be a smart man but I wonder what happened to his IQ along the line ..its really sad wallahi. Shame
he's anything but smart
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by maclatunji: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
ivandragon:

oh...

so lying is now 'dynamics'?

mind you, we are not talking about infrastructure here. we are talking about flat out lies...

what dynamics changed when he declared houses in Abuja & Kano after denying same in the build up to the elections?

what dynamics changed when he started using perfumes for his preferred thieves why he uses 'DD Force' for perceived enemies?

what dynamics changed when he couldn't simply request for his o level result from Cambridge, UK or WAEC Ghana to shut up those who questioned his academic qualification?

well, I know you will understand better, after all, he who knowingly & willingly defends & supports a liar must surely be cut of the same cloth as the liar...

The dynamic of primitive looting of the treasury and sometimes almost treasonous actions. Keep whining ehn.
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by lordkush: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
FreddyKruger:

Zombie palmwine parlour lies.
my guy that's not bro/sis ngene that's him/her below.

resident nairaland tout with no gender

2 Likes

Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by lordkush: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
maclatunji:

The dynamic of primitive looting of the treasury and sometimes almost treasonous actions. Keep whining ehn.

buhari lied that he is younger than ibb grin.

does that portray integrity?
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by maclatunji: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
lordkush:
buhari lied that he is younger than ibb grin.

does that portray integrity?

Your creating fictional examples will not help your cause. You guys just create stories to keep yourselves happy. We see you everyday on Nairaland and Facebook in particular.
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by lordkush: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
maclatunji:

Your creating fictional examples will not help your cause. You guys just create stories to keep yourselves happy. We see you everyday on Nairaland and Facebook in particular.
only ur types re decieved tho.
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by ivandragon: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
maclatunji:

lol...

like the budget padders your 'honourable thief' pmb moved to cash office after helping him pad the budget?

http://punchng.com/budget-padding-indicted-ministry-officials-posted-cash-office/

lol... you chaps are just hilarious in your inability/refusal to see beyond your noses...

2 Likes

Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by pauljumbo: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
maclatunji:

People hail the office of the president

Not the person of the president

Does buhari pull this crowd before 2015

I may not like buhari but if he comes close to the area I am i will like to have a glimpse of my president.
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by ifeegee(f): 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
ivandragon:

lol...

like the budget padders your 'honourable thief' pmb moved to cash office after helping him pad the budget?

http://punchng.com/budget-padding-indicted-ministry-officials-posted-cash-office/

lol... you chaps are just hilarious in your inability/refusal to see beyond your noses...

I like you already smiley. Your Online presentation is endearing.
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by maclatunji: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
pauljumbo:

People hail the office of the president

Not the person of the president

Does buhari pull this crowd before 2015

I may not like buhari but if he comes close to the area I am i will like to have a glimpse of my president.

In the North- yes.
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by ivandragon: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2018
maclatunji:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/n-assembly-accuses-nnpc-marketers-of-n1-1tr-fraud.html

is the above also fictional?

lol...
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by ivandragon: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2018
ifeegee:

I like you already smiley. Your Online presentation is endearing.

thanks.

what a number of these chaps don't understand is that the present situation is not about criticising pmb for criticism's sake, its about calling out the government so that they can be on their toes & do what is in the best interest of Nigeria & Nigerians...
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by lastmessenger: 9:29am On Jan 06, 2018
All these just because of 30k
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by lastmessenger: 9:37am On Jan 06, 2018
It is honourable to keep mute while Fulani herdsmen are killing people.
30k is just too small for you to loose your conscience. I feel that only reason why you all support the so called honorable man is because of religious affiliation. It very glaring even to the blind that Nigerians have never had it this tough except under the leadership of Mr honorable in both his first and second missionary journey.
If leadership that brings hardship to his subjects entails honour then I will rather choose a man without honour.

1 Like

Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by lionshare: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2018
maclatunji:

You mean the same deceit that brought him in 2015...social media is a reflection of reality and its effect can only get more profound....watch out for 2019. Oh Btw...even GEJ would have been hailed if he had visited Kano prior to the elections!
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by Iyajelili(f): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2018
Zombies will always be zombies that i know cos I doubt if a normal human being will follow someone blindly without being objective for once their life
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by maclatunji: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2018
ivandragon:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/n-assembly-accuses-nnpc-marketers-of-n1-1tr-fraud.html

is the above also fictional?

lol...

Thank you for proving to me your cognitive dissonance
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by maclatunji: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2018
lastmessenger:
It is honourable to keep mute while Fulani herdsmen are killing people.
30k is just too small for you to loose your conscience. I feel that only reason why you all support the so called honorable man is because of religious affiliation. It very glaring even to the blind that Nigerians have never had it this tough except under the leadership of Mr honorable in both his first and second missionary journey.
If leadership that brings hardship to his subjects entails honour then I will rather choose a man without honour.

Your assignment, go and read the president's January 1 speech and digest. It contains most of the education you need.
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by ivandragon: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
maclatunji:

Thank you for proving to me your cognitive dissonance

lol...

big words from a little minded fellow...

I have made my point(s), so I now wish you well as you continue to live your life of grandiose delusions...
Re: The Deceit Of Social Media by maclatunji: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
ivandragon:

lol...

big words from a little minded fellow...

I have made my point(s), so I now wish you well as you continue to live your life of grandiose delusions...

Hahahahaahahahahaha, learner. You think it is by epistles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! The Federal Govt Has Compromised The Security Force-garba Shehu (pix) / Osundecides:Osogbo Residence Protest Tinubu’s Comments(video) / Imo State People Unviel The Statue Of Governor Rochas Okorocha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.