Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) (33702 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
See what madam is bringing to the table, she can cook and clean and then yummy. God Naija girls are not worth marrying and major major liability.
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by Lumig: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Olè!
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by iamsammie(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
cerowo:
Hope it works for her
So you think she's got a shot
If you believe that, you'll believe anything
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
@evaberry,you hit the nail on its head, you dart hit it pinpoint target. It's all about the money. If he were one broke Chukwudi or Gafuru working his socks off somewhere, she wouldn't see it.
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by daddyzgal(f): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
I.like her already
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
prince3009:

I don't share the same sentiments. I have dated like 4 delta girls in the past and the experiences were quite disheartening. They are usually insecure and nag unnecessarily.

Only you date like 4? And you think they're the problem? Lool sprry your mirror is ringing, go and pick it.
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Bester44:

Some people, like myself, like metaphysics. In your story plot, can you write something like 'the cargo plane veered off its course, nosedived, and landed safely on the Himalaya, having been held in balance by the windstorm triggered by Poseidon and lightning of Thor' and expect me to say it's a work of art? If it's not possible in real life, it won't make any sense in fictional works.
you know of any wolves who just happen to 'mate' with humans?

No, you don't......but such stories sell, not because they 'make sense'....but because that is what people want to read. There are non-human stories- humans falling for aliens, wolves, vampires, gods....these things may not exist, but they feed a hunger in the imagination of others. That is why fictional writing involves a great deal of imagination and not necessarily, reality

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
This Nigerian Lady Is Really Crushing On British Actor, John Boyega. Photos

British-Nigerian actor John Boyega, expressed worry that the Yuletide holiday has ended without him finding a wife. The 25-year-old actor got ladies lining up for him on social media after he shared a post that he is searching for a wife.

The Star Wars actor who arrived Nigeria to celebrate the festive season took to his Twitter account to express worry over the fact that he did not find a wife during the Christmas and New Year celebrations.

A very determined lady from Delta state, Ufuoma Tony has decided not to let Twitter rest by begging the actor to give her a chance to love him. The lady also listed her qualifications as she begged John Boyega for a date - with a promise to foot the bills. See what she shared below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/give-chance-love-nigerian-lady-begs-british-actor-john-boyega-date-photos.html

Same thing Toke tried to do right before she was embrassed and she now had to play the Victim card..
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by Olatara(f): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

Kuku kee me but I dinnur lie oooo. embarassed
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by Olatara(f): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
safarigirl:
exactly. Too much of anything is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry / Anita Joseph In Cleavage-Baring New Photos / Mercy Johnson Steps Out In Chic Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.