Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. (1292 Views)

Fg’ll Complete Ongoing, Abandoned Projects, Says Fashola / Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. by wengerjay(m): 3:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Senate Minority leader Senator Godswill Akpabio has given Governor Udom Emmanuel conditions for supporting his re-election.

Akpabio, who alleged that his successor neglected his Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District in terms of development, said he might not support Emmanuel’s second term bid, if the injustice continued.

Speaking at the annual get-together organised by the Deputy Governor, Chief Moses Ekpo, to fete the people of Ikot Ekpene at Independent Hall, Abak, Akpabio warned that the era of carry-go politics is gone and urged the governor to brace itself for the big task.

The former governor said he would only endorse Emmanuel’s re-election, if the policies and programme were not discriminatory against Ikot Ekpene.

He said some projects embarked on by his (Akpabio’s) administration, including the multi-million naira Four Points-by-Sheraton Hotel at Ikot Ekpene and the dualised Uyo-Ikot Ekpene road had been abandoned by Governor Emmanuel.

However, Information and Strategy Commissioner Mr. Charles Udoh warned against playing politics with developmenthttp://thenationonlineng.net/emmanuel-abandoned-projects-says-akpabio/
Re: Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. by sarrki(m): 3:49am On Jan 05, 2018
Akpabio let Emmanuel be

You have done your bit
Re: Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. by NaoSlay: 3:58am On Jan 05, 2018
You don't need to cry over abandoned projects, your legacy speaks for you.

Akpabio wants another person to build his legacy for him.

8 years he was in office he still got uncompleted projects with all the money budgeted and someone will tell me all politicians are not polithiefcians.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. by bensonlee770: 4:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Defections imminent.
Re: Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:
Akpabio let Emmanuel be

You have done your bit

Yes he has unlike ur dullardd in chief who has no single uncompleted project in his name not to talk of a completed one as his legacy.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. by bpalace(m): 4:29am On Jan 05, 2018
That's so wrong,
government is continuum abi continent... Lai Mohammed 2015,2016,2017
Re: Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. by sarrki(m): 4:41am On Jan 05, 2018
FreddyKruger:

Yes he has unlike ur dullardd in chief who has no single uncompleted project in his name not to talk of a completed one as his legacy.

Sending the President Jonathan back to his village is an achievement alone

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. by sarrki(m): 4:42am On Jan 05, 2018
Sending Dumbo Jonah is an achievement on its own
Re: Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. by kahal29: 4:45am On Jan 05, 2018
wengerjay:
Senate Minority leader Senator Godswill Akpabio has given Governor Udom Emmanuel conditions for supporting his re-election.

Akpabio, who alleged that his successor neglected his Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District in terms of development, said he might not support Emmanuel’s second term bid, if the injustice continued.

Speaking at the annual get-together organised by the Deputy Governor, Chief Moses Ekpo, to fete the people of Ikot Ekpene at Independent Hall, Abak, Akpabio warned that the era of carry-go politics is gone and urged the governor to brace itself for the big task.

The former governor said he would only endorse Emmanuel’s re-election, if the policies and programme were not discriminatory against Ikot Ekpene.

He said some projects embarked on by his (Akpabio’s) administration, including the multi-million naira Four Points-by-Sheraton Hotel at Ikot Ekpene and the dualised Uyo-Ikot Ekpene road had been abandoned by Governor Emmanuel.

However, Information and Strategy Commissioner Mr. Charles Udoh warned against playing politics with developmenthttp://thenationonlineng.net/emmanuel-abandoned-projects-says-akpabio/

http://thenationonlineng.net/emmanuel-abandoned-projects-says-akpabio/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/akpabio-gives-gov-emmanuel-conditions-2nd-term/
Re: Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 05, 2018
....... because he is now the owner of the project.
Re: Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. by Blue3k(m): 6:11am On Jan 05, 2018
Man this is will timed by Akpabio. Anyway i doubt he'll hold back his endorsement for him.
Re: Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Sending the President Jonathan back to his village is an achievement alone
Yea. And sending Yusuf to the ER in a comatose state was also an achievement to the dullardd. sai baba o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2018
This is a sign of break in relationship between both men...
This is definitely not good for PDP
Re: Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. by rollingrocks: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2018
Its only Akpabio's pocket that has been marginalised and abandoned. Na dem dem. He is crying for attention.
Re: Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
So.....? angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Is it a bad thing if Buhari Congratulate The New ICC President? / Murray Bruce And Son, Jared Roasting Nigeria On Twitter / See The Special Handshake Between Dino Melaye And Ayiri Emami At Lagos Event.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.