Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) (21336 Views)

IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by Harbdulrasaq(m): 5:34am On Jan 05, 2018
Twitter user, @MG_Maigamo, says going by the crowd that came out to welcome President Buhari in Kaduna Thursday, anyone thinking of contesting against him in 2019 should forget it.

See photos of the crowd he shared on his timeline below

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-thousands-gather-in-kaduna-just.html

6 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by koolaid87: 5:44am On Jan 05, 2018
Almanjiri, why can’t y’ll call for your own sovereign nation?

Please leave or let others leave nah

Y’ll a fuccking pest!

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by ehbellsho(m): 6:17am On Jan 05, 2018
U should knw why dey r gathering to get a look on him. The state of d Nation tells better.

in pple's voice...
* "come n c him..."
* "i talk am, he is..."
* "are u sure? but i thought..."
* "no it cnt b true wit his..."

anythin u add na u sabi o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by mikejj(m): 6:35am On Jan 05, 2018
grin they wan con see him clearly weda na true or na lie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by raker300: 6:38am On Jan 05, 2018
Op, they came to see the man responsible for all their troubles

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 05, 2018
These are majorly railways workers, kaduna civil service members, police force and paid miscreants.. with cars and buses parked inbtw.. some told to go uphill where the train would stop briefly, buhari would wave and pictures taken grin grin grin

Does that look to you like a happy crowd, no banners, brooms etc..

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by donneco(m): 6:58am On Jan 05, 2018
I dont need to see him.
His tribalistic, corrupt, and nepotic works speak for him.

Idiot of a president.

25 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 05, 2018
angry

∆ How is too difficult for people to understand that crowd is nothing...

Once you're a known politician you'll surely have crowd behind you. That doesn't mean that their support is with you!!!

You walk by the crowd you see as a politician then Your failure starts ∆

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by famology(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ How is too difficult for people to understand that crowd is nothing...

Once you're a known politician you'll surely have crowd behind you. That doesn't mean that their support is with you!!!

You walk by the crowd you see as a politician then Your failure starts ∆
continue in self delusion if that will make u feel better.

21 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by cstr1001: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2018
Thousands will gather to get a glimpse of Buhari even in anambra.

It dosen't mean they will vote for him.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by CHANNELStv2020: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2018
FELA SONG COME TO MY MIND ZOMBIE ZOMBIE O

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by goldenceo1: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Buhari will still fail in 2019....

The hardship is too much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by fSociety: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2018
I'm sure they are in awe of how one individual can be so clueless and brainless.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2018
hmmmm

12 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by Spuggie: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2018
cstr1001:
Thousands will gather to get a glimpse of Buhari even in anambra.

It dosen't mean they will vote for him.

You said it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by ehizzybaba(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2018
are you telling me the truth?
Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by nwanza1: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2018
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

7 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by johnstar(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Zombies

Na aboki ppl dm na

Weytn dm know

Aboki ppl wey mumu b4 dm fit accept anything

Useless ppl all of dm are mad

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by adjoviomole(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2018
If you know anyone that still wants to vote for buhari by 2019.

Please contact .........

6 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by vaca1: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2018
koolaid87:
Almanjiri, why can’t y’ll call for your own sovereign nation?

Please leave or let others leave nah

Y’ll a fuccking pest!
they are too many. with their numbers , nothing can be achieved in this country. They are dragging us 20 steps back. Abeg they should get their own country and allow serious people to move on jaree

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by nwanza1: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2018
waiting for ngeneukwenu grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by Kendroid: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2018
i wish i had something to say! lipsrsealed
Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by Wolexdey(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2018
They have started plans on how to rig election.

Same crowd during Jonathan era but where is he today.
Buhari, Be prepared to go back to your village come 2019.

That's a fact...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2018
Jobless youths! Same as Igbos!
Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by CornFooPanda(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2018
Not by crowd mr.blogger sad
Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by Kemperor: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2018
When he went to Ebonyi, Enugu, and Anambra states it was only the chiefs and politicians that came to see him... It showed the world that Buhari is just a sectional president for the north and the north only...
Dullard bigot tribalistic president....

Well I only c alimajiries in the crowd... No meaningful kaduna person will be there...

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by vaca1: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2018
mccoy47:
Jobless youths! Same as Igbos!
pls Igbos are not jobless. they want their own country to get rid of the Almajiris

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by Maj196(m): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2018
Mumu do u know the intentions of the so called crowd some might even wish evil
Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 11:26am On Jan 05, 2018
Mostly FULANI herdsmen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2018
Said Baba!!!
God bless my president

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by Millz404(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2018
I have never been concerned weda Nigeria stays together or divide into whatever bits it feels like but i seriously i think these people should have a separate country of their own with wateva breed of leaders they want to have. They are just too comfortable in their poverty and suffering. Just imagine

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) by wakaman: 11:27am On Jan 05, 2018
Sai maigaskiya

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Saraki Won't Step Down For Anyone- Okupe / Okorocha Proposes End To Igbo Traditional Institutions Outside South-East / ICPC Uncovers Multi-billion Naira TSA Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.