Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) (41211 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nairaland girls are not allow to view this topic
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by mccoy47(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rivers of blood!
Good riddance!
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Opoki(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Edopesin:
This Is Wrong Jor Judgement B4 Trial
You're very right.

Everything is wrong with this report, why would someone shot at some group of young harmless men probably smoking somewhere. The report doesn't even say they first engaged the vigilante. No weapon was found on them hence it would have been displayed. Nigeria is truly a zoo.
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by 6pax: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Wike boys again
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Aarenasbaba:

Hmmmmmm....is either u av worked in mortuary or u were there when there were carrying d corpses
have Seen Them Carry The Corpse
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Snow02: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
strong men we deh die like chicken SMH.
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Wike Must Resign grin grin

Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by MrWondah(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
otokx:
Rivers State always in the news, my neighbor in Ahoada Town was killed some nights ago in his compound by cultists, the street is now deserted as everybody has temporally relocated to greater Port Harcourt.

Ahoada a once thriving town with almost constant light is now like a ghost town where they act wily wily and nchelem.

You are not completely right by saying Ahoada in is a ghost town or street were deserted.

The killing you talked of happened in Odiemerenyi road.

If Ahoada is now a ghost town why do people still go about their daily business? Stop exergerating please
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by tubolancer(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mothers in River state, are you happy with this?
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Snow02: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Y strip them? So we can identify them by their d>cks? undecided
help me ask them oh.
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by freshkpomo(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
these killers dont think atall,na sawdust full their heads!!! Since them don kill these guys na howmuch don enter their bank account
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by MrWondah(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Opoki:

You're very right.

Everything is wrong with this report, why would someone shot at some group of young harmless men probably smoking somewhere. The report doesn't even say they first engaged the vigilante. No weapon was found on them hence it would have been displayed. Nigeria is truly a zoo.
I know someone who was at the scene of the shooting. I can tell you those guys are confirmed cultists. After the atrocities of 1 Jan most of the ran away from Omoku to Abua Ahoada and other neighboring towns.

The Jan 1 killing and this one is related to an earlier report that said a cultist with mansion and chieftaincy title was killed....
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
ironheart:
Why do they strip them naked all the time?

to see weda them be man or woman.
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by akigbemaru: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
dainformant:
Four suspected cultists and two others were killed in three attacks yesterday in three Local Government Areas of Rivers State. The killings came four days after the notorious New Year dawn attacks in which 17 people were murdered.

Yesterday’s killings took place iin Ahoada Local Government, Egbeda in Emohua Local Government and Andoni local government council.

Commissioner of Police Zaki Ahmed confirmed the attacks in Emohua and Andoni at a news conference.

According to reports, trouble started at Ahoada yesterday when a local viligante group in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA(ONELGA), known as Onelga Security Planning Advisory Committee (OSPAC), on tip-off, stormed and attacked the hideout of a notorious gangster in Ahoada and opened fire on them.

Four of the hoodlums were said to have died in the attack, one of them was arrested for questioning.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/notorious-cultists-killed-security-operatives-new-year-attack-rivers-photo.html
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by funkyjms: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
CplusJason:
Joining a cult group is another way of facilitating your leap to death.

To be floored by an opponent in wrestling meant defeat, but to be laid flat nakked (just like the four fools) is more than a defeat, it is Humiliation.

*spits on their furcking corpse*

Respect the dead please grin grin
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by berrystunn(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Edopesin:

When you become a victim you will understand..
And support jor justice.
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Had it been this pics was not censored by nairaland I would have smashed my phone grin
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by TrumpDonald2: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Is that guy wearing a waist bead? That means the juju fail am.
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by delishpot: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Is this even allowed by the law? To storm and shoot at sight anyone in the building? I don't know what to say again o. Of police Can act like this, what hope is there for the people? If they are confirmed cultist okay but the likely hood of gunning down 1 innocent sould is scary to me.
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
ironheart:
Why do they strip them naked all the time?

So they can reincarnate as naked Mad Men.
But this is Baba Eric naa.
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
someone was gunned down behind me at a beach party in okrika 2ND JAN
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by jitolala(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
If these cultist have harmed your love ones, you dare not say what you just typed man.
Edopesin:

1 Like

Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by AKNDBC(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Asote author=Edopesin post=63919183]This Is Wrong Jor Judgement B4 Trial. Assuming your blood brother or sister was among those murdered in the cold of blood, u wouldn't have gut to say that
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Baroba(m): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
Life has no worth in Nigeria..
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by illicit(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
MarianIsy:
they are dead already......
why strip dem naked??
Just to make the public know their sex. To clear the doubt that they are male and not female as some mischief makers may want to announce that the suspected cultists were harmless females
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Swtfruitzrecord(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
The question should be were these alleged cultists firing back at them., like exchanging bullets with them? All these unnecessary killings should stop... why didn't they to apprehend, take them to the police station thereafter to a competent court of jurisdiction for questioning? Lives shouldn't just be taken like that... and for the youths please eschew cultism... it's one way drive to death
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by lildush(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
c how dis young lives were cut short? y join a cult? wat is d benefit?. well Rip to dem all. my u find mercy befo d lord
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by lildush(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Baroba:
Life has no worth in Nigeria..
its only in rivers state ooooo
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Torg77: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
This guy his name is Chris junior George..he stole 60k naira from me. This is a person I know face to face so this isn't anything online. People call him and let him know I have posted him because I have kindly asked him for my money but he's even theartened me . His number is 0814 781 0753.hes someone I know . He was arrested for a sex offence in England and sent to detention camp from there he was deported to Nigeria . I just want people to tell him to give me my money that's all

1 Like

Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by honourhim: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Isaacvin:
why would a reasonable youth want to join a cult?

Shame on Ikwere youths. Cultism is their major occupation. Everyday we wake up to hear of one killing or the other in various parts of Ikwerre land. Their two sons, Amechi and Wike are also slugging their own out. What kind of foolishness reigns amongst Ikwerre people?
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by ellovee(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
Edopesin:
Did they judge before killing over 17 persons in omoku?
Re: Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) by Edopesin: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
ellovee:
Did they judge before killing over 17 persons in omoku?
I Don't Support This Final

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Sentenced To 90 Years In Prison For N5.6 million Admission Fraud / Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara / Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.