Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,830 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics (41222 Views)

Did Saudi Arabia Execute An Innocent Woman? / Mother & Her Sons Who Run Kidnapping Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by PrettyCrystal: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
An outrage has been sparked online following photos of an innocent socialite who has been rending on social media platforms for days after being linked to kidnapping syndicate. The woman who was labelled a kidnapper -was said to be based in London and was among kidnappers who collected ransom from their victim and still killed him...

Clearer and new photos of the pretty innocent woman has emerged online causing anger among internet users. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/online-outrage-sparked-after-innocent.html

2 Shares

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by PrettyCrystal: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2016

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by CastedDude: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
nawa oo. this is serious
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by madridguy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Oluwa Maje ki ari Alakoba.

Akoba adaba Olorun Maje ki ari. Ameen.

31 Likes

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by dainformant(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
why they wan wreck this fine woman

4 Likes

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by herzern1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Let the woman herself come out clean to disassociate herself from the pictures.

Prove to the people that she was never arrested for beinq a Kidnapper.

Then,She will be vindicated.

5 Likes

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by thesicilian: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
They don't look very much alike, though there's usually no smoke without fire sha
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by DanPel(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmmm. the fellow below,please comment ur own reserve,below mine
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by HtwoOw: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
They will trace the image to the useless blogger that uploaded it and yawa will go happen
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Franky826: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
undecided

You say wetin??

1 Like

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Atiku2019: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
They don't look alike smiley

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Young03(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ah don't understand what's going on here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by XXLDICK(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Naija bloggers, they can do anything for money

19 Likes

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Mrsyayo: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
We don catch her
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
I had the feeling that it is fake, reason why I refused to share the picture when I saw it first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by bennynaza(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kk
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by akinluyi02(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Naija dey fuckup

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by omoikea(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
am just confused....

God knows i didn't read this post grin grin
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by nely(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Made in naija
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by celestialAgent(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by nairaman66(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Shuu!!! Na wah oo
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by swagdopey: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sad
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by WILLYBABS(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
I saw a pix of how she was unclad and the guys clad...how rational is this?

How can u naked a woman and leave men that you have accused of commiting the same crime...that alone is why I hate all the people I see around there.

The most painful part is seeing a soldier there, look at the extreme edge by d right, you'll see some1 in uniform. Nigeria has fallen!

Woe betide whoever that does see sense in this rubbish.

13 Likes

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Mrsunes: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Yes so
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by yomalex(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
hmm
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by dayleke: 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Eleyi go do gan
Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Kobicove(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is what happens when people have unfettered acces to social media undecided

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics by Kolade9(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
they look alike to me undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara / How Nigeria Police Handles Small Thief Vs Big Thief (Photos) / Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.