Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

There Is No Church In Heaven. Stop Arguing And Criticisms. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Church In Heaven. Stop Arguing And Criticisms. (679 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Church In Heaven. Stop Arguing And Criticisms. by AgentNnamdi: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
"In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and believe them to be true." -- Buddha

Back in the university, We went for Legion work and unfortunately, we visited two Reverends from Anglican Church. After Bible sharing, arguments ensured on which church is the right one. We argued our time out. Different parties trying to convince one another of the "right church". Sadly, there were differences in the same book. Each party claiming to be right.

After catechism classes on a good evening, I went in for evening benediction and the Catechist blatantly condemned Pentecostals and Non-Catholic Churches. He told us, "we have seven sacraments and we are still not sure of going to Heaven. How much more those without a single sacrament." He stated that the non-Catholic Churches are hell bound.

Have you ever wondered: "Which church does God belong?" Did Jesus establish a church on Earth? Why the huge differences in the church today. Worse being criticism and attack on the body of Christ. One God, His Son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Most confusing, One Bible!

Miracles happen every day regardless of the Church you are attending. Catholic, Redeemed, Living Faith, etc all give testimonies of how God answered their prayers. God's grace is abundant; those who rightly seek gets them. I always laugh when I see people arguing about Churches or Doctrines. Which is the best? Why can't you work out your own salvation and stop criticism? If I were born a Muslim, I would have died for nine virgins rewards... lol.

Maybe I will be wrong to quote him or right to say it's true. Remember:
"In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and believe them to be true." -- Buddha

Bible Reading: (1) Romans 10:9-15
(2) Acts 17:24
(3) 1 Corinthians 12:13-20.

Read Your Bible and be Enlightened. https://agentnnamdi.com/no-church-heaven-stop-arguing-criticisms
follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/Bazemaster

facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/AgentNnamdi

www.agentnnamdi.com

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Use Your Phone's Bible App Instead Of Your Bible In Church?? / How Do Your Own Church Ushers Count Members Attendance? / Please, Is Reading Erotic Stuff A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.