Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria (16437 Views)

Chief John Uche; The New Face Of Nig Professional Wrestling Federation NPWF / Resurrection Of Nig Professional Wrestling Federation By Prince Erondu Uche / At What Age Did You Realise Professional Wrestling Is Acting ? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by ugonology(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
���...they try sha, the problem is when you finally break that leg, ribs or back bone, Thats when you will realise that WWE america is different from 'gidigbo in oshogbo or ibadan or 'dambeai in kano or katsina.

Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by thedondada(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
onward007:
Baba God, dis habit of nt watching a video cos of no mb nd yet comment on such thread must not continue this year

Lol.

You guys are funny.

What data plan are you on?
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by LZAA: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
newsynews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjZxKd5KOVg&feature=youtu.be
lalasticlala seun
na d one wey dm dy use wood under ring or d one wey dm believe say wwe moves na real and dm no dy rehearse am grin grin
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by Gggg102(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
too dumb

Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by oshe11: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
iluvpomo:
Thank you, I was in denial for a long time before I accepted reality that the whole think from A to Z was scripted grin
Na so we see am ooo

Even had two cartons filled with Wrestling CDs

Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by jrusky(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pls what is this Are these those apes in a film called apes planet? pls I don't understand.

Who posted this here?
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
newsynews:

lalasticlala seun
i tot dey usually say don't try dis at home"? I hope dey don't injure themselves. I hope dey realize dat the one dey see on tv is just choreography
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by Follygunners: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nostalgia looms... 'Hulk', 'Ultimate Warrior', 'Gold Dust', 'Under-taker' etc.. Classic WWF!
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by yanshDoctor: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
lol. that are not acting along side with it.
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by Snow02: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
mansakhalifa:
This is how the likes of John Cena,Tripple H,Dean Ambrose,Kane and Undertaker started. Have faith,man,we 'll get there. Give us like a century.
a century?? LMAO savage
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by crazygod(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
That's Royal Rumble. Naija style. I can imagine their entrance music. Playing 'Small doctor' songs. E go make sense die. grin

Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by gaventa: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
old men mumuing themselves

Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by Warripikin08(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
oshe11:
See as u sun teeth like who see crazewoman yansh....

I remember abt 20yrs ago wen I was a fan of wrestling until I discovered it was another branch of HOLLYWOOD
same with me brother,I discovered it's really an entertainment show for jerk's
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by Warripikin08(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
jboy73:
There's nothing like professional wrestling in Nigeria or Africa as a whole.
That video is worst than amateur wrestling when compared to what the whites and Asian do.

Nigeria is cursed.... Wrestling doesn't fit us.
Those men should be in their farm working and not punching themselves and later getting 15-20kas pay
grin guy u get bad mouth sha
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
cool. smiley
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by SHOLAAMAZING008(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
see I take god beg you

Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by agukayode(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
una stil de learn ?

Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
TF did I just watch?
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by rickyboss333: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
judging from d clip... it ain't really bad. I think we are copying well
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by Orpe7(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
How can i unsee this

Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by jonero4(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
iluvpomo:
Thank you, I was in denial for a long time before I accepted reality that the whole think from A to Z was scripted grin
really?how do u discover that
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by Lekx1738: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
That why you never get sense like kilode
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
onward007:
Baba God, dis habit of nt watching a video cos of no mb nd yet comment on such thread must not continue this year
grin amen
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by blingxx(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
newsynews:

lalasticlala seun

Na tout, broken bottles, machete, charm, knife go full that place grin.... Shebi na naija we dey grin
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by blingxx(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
crazygod:
That's Royal Rumble. Naija style. I can imagine their entrance music. Playing 'Small doctor' songs. E go make sense die. grin

Even worse... Can you imagine how bloody their fight will be grin u will be seeing charm, broken bottle, machete, knife cheesy
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by mKc9ET(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Profetional?

This look more like wrestling that took place at our village square during fetival period

i can hear some crying and saying '' abeg don't kill me oo'' ''allah allah
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by samuelchimmy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
all I can see, are some bunch of old men celebrating Christmas with their own type of fun, my advice, is they should stop hurting themselves for nothing, no body will cry for them if they mistakenly break one limb,
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by MYBLOCUS: 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
AND YOU CALL THIS ONE PROFESSIONAL MAKE YOU NO LET ME CATCH YOU FOR CONNER OOH
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by Habyz(m): 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
This is not wrestling. It is what Yorubas call Gidigbo or Ijakadi
Yorubas call it Gidigbo or Ijakadi as you said and the English call it wrestling so what in the world are you saying?
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by Sike(m): 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
This is not wrestling. It is what Yorubas call Gidigbo or Ijakadi
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by Habyz(m): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
jboy73:
There's nothing like professional wrestling in Nigeria or Africa as a whole.
That video is worst than amateur wrestling when compared to what the whites and Asian do.

Nigeria is cursed.... Wrestling doesn't fit us.
Those men should be in their farm working and not punching themselves and later getting 15-20kas pay
Does that look like the aren't training to you? what the whites and Asians do is as a result of training.
If you are cursed you don't have to generalize it by saying Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Professional Wrestling In Nigeria by Angel1696: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
the road to royal rumble begins tonight

Edidiong Odiong Wins Asian Games Women’s 200m Gold / Victor Osimhen Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Oshoala, Super Falcons Players Dance To Ayra Starr's "Bloody Samaritan"