Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC (1444 Views)

We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by Ecstasy154(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
The All Progressives Congress has stated that it is not aware of any declaration by the President Muhammadu Buhari or him setting up a Presidential Campaign Council (PCC).

The party, however, said the President has the right to seek for a second term in office.
The APC National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi stated this in reaction to the declaration for the President for second term in office.

According to Abdullahi, it is not in the APC leadership position to speak about the second term of the President but will get involve at the appropriate time.

His words, “It is not the party’s place to talk about second term. The President, within his right as provided in the constitution has the right to aspire for the second term. The party has no reason getting involved at this stage. Until the party has been formally notified it cannot make a comment on that as it stands.”

Asked what is the position of the party on the alleged declaration of the President and his setting up campaign committee, Abdullahi said, “l said the party has not been informed, the party is therefore not aware and we believe that we will be able to comment on it if it becomes necessary. As far as we are concerned, we are not aware of any such action been taken. We believe that at the appropriate time the President knows the right thing to do and he we inform the party.‎”

It would be recalled that President Buhari has appointed the Minister of Transport, Rotimi Ameachi as the Director General of his campaign organization, having declare his re-election ambition.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/01/not-aware-buharis-second-term-bid-apc/

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by omenkaLives(m): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
Exactly what I've been saying. I haven't read anywhere Buhari saying he's interested in recontesting.

Political rent seekers have been the ones championing and promoting this idea.

If Baba wants to do so he knows exactly what channels to use.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by nwanza1: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Exactly what I've been saying. I haven't read anywhere Buhari saying he's interested in recognizing.

cheesy[/s]
mechie onu there

11 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by raph101(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
una better deny am now!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by frankyychiji(f): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
omenkaLives:
Exactly what I've been saying. I haven't read anywhere Buhari saying he's interested in recognizing

Finally, you are hearing voices in your head cheesy

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by clevvermind(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
You guys are not even aware of this country so, it is not a surprise to me.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by aolawale025: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
Voice of Jacob. Hand of Esau

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by MrRabbi(m): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin
nwanza1:
[i][/i] cheesy
mechie onu there grin kiss

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by marooh: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin cry
Buhari come and take ur sit!.....

U are d best governors of nigeria...

APC all problems conquer 

If u can't beat them! U better rappo with them.....

.....still crying and smiling ‎ grin kiss cry
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Like a dull child who is afraid of showing his parent his WAEC results, PMB is afraid of coming out openly to declare his interest in second term. That is why he has been sending his foot soldiers to test waters.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by magoo10(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Morally buhari should not recontest
He is weak and unfit to do the job physically and intuitively.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by ChangetheChange: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
omenkaLives:
Exactly what I've been saying. I haven't read anywhere Buhari saying he's interested in recognizing.

grin grin grin
Omenka Omenka

APC controlled Fulani herdsmen don kill ur people for Benue State, you were no where to be found when they were protesting on Tuesday

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by okoyemekun(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
I wonder why all these social media cricket like masturbating anytime they see buhari news, BUHARI will contest in 2019, BUHARI will win the North with Landslide,win the SOUTHWEST with landslide, for all the social media cricket, go and get another job,what shall it profit you wasting the next 18 months of your life cricketting noise over an eventuality that will happen.
MARK MY WORDS BUHARI WILL WIN IN 2019,GO and get a life
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by Bizibi(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
okoyemekun:
I wonder why all these social media cricket like masturbating anytime they see buhari news, BUHARI will contest in 2019, BUHARI will win the North with Landslide,win the SOUTHWEST with landslide, for all the social media cricket, go and get another job,what shall it profit you wasting the next 18 months of your life cricketting noise over an eventuality that will happen.
grin grin grin grin
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by pinkcottoncandy: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Why ...because Arewa youths spoke against his second term?

JONA and MAMA Peace go just dey happy die say the country don scatta

CHAIIIII
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by jamesibor: 1:06am On Jan 07, 2018
omenkaLives:
Exactly what I've been saying. I haven't read anywhere Buhari saying he's interested in recontesting.

Sai baba till 2027. I know he'll get 99% vote from Benue state this time.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by SalamRushdie: 1:09am On Jan 07, 2018
okoyemekun:

Congrats on your employment boss
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by Redhot111(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2018
Just the same way Buhari was not aware of maina's appointment. Just the same e way the president and petroleum minister was not aware of the 25 billion dollar illegally awarded nnpc contract. Same way he wasn't aware of the idp grass cutting scam. Not he has handed to "I'm not aware" batton to the party itself. 2019, come quick I beg
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC by Omeokachie: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2018
This is to all those claiming that Buhari has not indicated interest to contest for a second term in office....

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/250980-buhari-hints-at-seeking-re-election-in-2019.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/2019-buhari-hints-contesting/

(1) (Reply)

PIXS: Governors Of Benue, Nasarawa, Niger, Taraba, Kaduna & Adamawa Hold Meeting / Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Election – Osinbajo / Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.