Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) (72741 Views)

Olamide Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) / CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by miqos02(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Cool
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Alariiwo: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
Larrey:
33 ke Ongba lara e gidi gan ni

grin

Old man wey don pass 40.. Didn't know we still have dark and lovely chics around.
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
dahunsy:
White fowl.....this guy just lack class.....even artists not on his level still looks presentable than him
not wise to show off
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Zinny25(f): 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please who is 33? End time liar... That means I'm 8. undecided
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
This one na motor ? Who still dey buy convertible e come be 307...

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Egein:
Cheap, problematic car without a second-user value; not the kind anyone should be proud to boast of or show off. Thing is, he bought it second-hand, so it's pretty much valueless, I look forward to helping him push the car on Lekki Road.

Nah only you get eyes my brother...if to say nah 505 I for say e get collectors value.
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
33 koor. he wants to live all his life with lies,even the bleaching of his skin is lying about his skin,so his whole life is centred on lying
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by 2shure: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
id rather buy range
what an odd car with no value.
abegi
belgium peugeot

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
33?
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Zinny25:
Please who is 33? End time liar... That means I'm 8. undecided
are you his mother that gave birth to him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by donnaD(f): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
trust jobless nigerians to argue his age as if they were the ones that gave birth to him.is it ur age or where u dere when he was born. and to the haters,go and buy ur own and stop complaining,is it ur money he used to buy the car?it's his choice. I guys like drinking panadol for sumone else's headache.smh.busybodies
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Crixina(f): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Oritsefemi is 33?
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Danzazzausambo(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
But this guy no b footballer name. If this guy dey 32 make my leg bend. Make una dey fear God na. cry
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
30 what? angry
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by ufotty2001: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Look at my aged mate buying things! If u ask me what have I been doing!!! Going to school from one certification to another! From one degree to another... It is high time we face reality of life... #Endschoolnow

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Henri8: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Musical Taliban.

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
ThisTrend:

Nigerian singer, Oritsefemi is a year older today and he spoilt himself with a brand new peugeot 307 convertible to celebrate birthday.

He took to his instagram page to share pictures of the new whip and wrote;

What more can i say

Give thanks

And on another picture, he wrote;

Fresh new bae

The ‘Ogba Larami’ crooner who got married to his boo, Nabila Fash recently, is also hosting a house party at his Lekki residence later today.

33 year old Oritsefemi Majemite Ekele, popularly known by his first name Oritse Femi, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter and performer. He is best known for his remake of Fela Kuti’s “Double Wahala” song.

Congratulations to the singer!

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/singer-oritsefemi-buys-new-peugeot-307-convertible-celebrate-birthday/

Money is Good,Dia is no Virtue whatsoever in Poverty
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Enmas078(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sirme411:

Oya uncle mi...we af reach dere...

I don join also...
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by zicoraads: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
This one should be in his mid forties undecided

Agbaya!
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
ThisTrend:

Nigerian singer, Oritsefemi is a year otlder today and he spoilt himself with a rand new peugeot 307 convertible t celebrate birthday.

What more can i say

Give thanks

Fresh new bae

The ‘Ogba Larami’ crooner who got married to his boo, Nabila Fash recently, is also hosting a house party at his Lekki residence later today.

33 year old Oritsefemi Majemite Ekele, popularly known by his first name Oritse Femi, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter and performer. He is best known for his remake of Fela Kuti’s “Double Wahala” song.

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/singer-oritsefemi-buys-new-peugeot-307-convertible-celebrate-birthday/

this guy too dey lie.him don pass that age.Una no see him hard face
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
Egein:
Cheap, problematic car without a second-user value; not the kind anyone should be proud to boast of or show off. Thing is, he bought it second-hand, so it's pretty much valueless, I look forward to helping him push the car on Lekki Road.

is being a motor boy part of your new year resolution.

Abu you be mechanic?
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Adukey(f): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
Uyiii:
okpolor eye nor be open eye.
congratulations to him, I pray God richly bless the works of our hands this year and beyond.

Ameen!
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by palz(m): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
Oritsefemi 33?
OMG! I just remebered am 17....his daughter's boyfriend grin
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by MabraO: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
kolexy:

So I'm older this man?

That’s his football age
He is way older than that
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by gbagyiza: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
Egein:

You just rubbish a high tech machine..I worked with Peugeot Nigeria for almost nine years as an automotive technical trainer..I attended various international technical training on Peugeot brands. Pls don't speak ignorantly, understand their technology before commenting...There r so many factors affecting d company here in Nigeria ,until they set their record straight,people will continue to have your kind of impression about their brands.. Go to AP france , the mother company n see wonders.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
Egein:

You are right bro. I wonder how a sensible man 'll go out there to buy convertible. Such cars arent meant for naija . Before 2 months he 'll be looking for where to buy gum and rubit to put the roof in order
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by highchief1: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
ThisTrend:

Nigerian singer, Oritsefemi is a year older today and he spoilt himself with a brand new peugeot 307 convertible to celebrate birthday.

What more can i say

Give thanks

Fresh new bae

I get money pass this guy 10x...that car is less than 2m what's wrong with this boy
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by tyup(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Shollyjay90:
quote me,wen we get to promose land

now in the promised land cool
Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by curvilicious: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Tati tiri years bi ti bawo? Op, did he make mistake? So you mean Nabila is like tati wan years?
So, Oritsefemi can lie alongside his bleaching

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Invest now na lie later dem go carry their tears come social media talking gibberish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym / Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident / BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.