Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) (47414 Views)

DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' / CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada / Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by wale377(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2021
Check out Naira Marley mum who came to Naira Marley house to celebrate with him as he clock 33.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXH4QH1E6ok
In the video you can see her children forcing her to eat the cake but she’s refusing grin(cos she knows what here sons are capable of.... maybe na edibles dey d the cake grin grin) but still was a fun moment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:50pm On May 10, 2021
Mum looks like a marlian. grin

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 10:09pm On May 10, 2021
Happy birthday soapy master

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by winovel711: 2:15am On May 11, 2021
doggedfighter:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by RadioMOUTH(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2021
undecided undecided

Be Careful In What You Get Married To...

See how she's looking like a witch..

I'm sure she lead him to this lifestyle

14 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16am On May 11, 2021
Marlians Marlians Marlians in da building....
Can you relate?!

Sho do owo mo
O wa so pe omo Naira (O wa so pe omo Naira)
O wu wo lo’wo iwo sha se si Naira (iwo sha se si Naira)
Aja fe dena de ekun
Kekere ekun o ma n’se egbe aja (Ko n’se egbe aja)
Wonbe ni mafo awon na o fe wahala
I just want make mama proud (I just want make mama proud)
They want to make mama cry (They want to make mama cry)
Mama you gonna cry no more
Te ba sukun gan e sukun ayo (e sukun ayo)

E ba jo, keba yo (E ba jo, keba yo )
Pe oro mi ja si ayo (Pe oro mi ja si ayo)
Inside life, Inside life
Who i won cause it my Life

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:17am On May 11, 2021
MAMA MARLEY on the beats...

azpelicueta:

Marley: Mummy just take one puff of this colos
Mum: Haaaa. No ooo
Marley: It's my birthday mum.
Mum: okay. Phhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Mum: hhahhdhskdjamdjsmfndhsldhzmcbfjyelwoifos
ndhalzhfhtoyoyiwuwyfkcnslalalfhzbagqt
wjtoyofnhmhiqgadscdbfuylrouwiywh
qvqndkykyuugndbdkwngkdnfkwhf
Like seriously shocked
Person Mama ?!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by azpelicueta: 9:17am On May 11, 2021
Marley: Mummy just take one puff of this colos
Mum: Haaaa. No ooo
Marley: It's my birthday mum.
Mum: okay. Phhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Mum: hhahhdhskdjamdjsmfndhsldhzmcbfjyelwoifos
ndhalzhfhtoyoyiwuwyfkcnslalalfhzbagqt
wjtoyofnhmhiqgadscdbfuylrouwiywh
qvqndkykyuugndbdkwngkdnfkwhf

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by Deejay1000(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2021
grin
dont eat the cake though it might contain edibles

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 11, 2021
Weed fit dey inside that cake Sha. The Mom knows grin

13 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by aj1bola: 9:18am On May 11, 2021
she no won chop d cake thinking say dey fit don add "Igbo" to it...
Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by tishbite41(m): 9:18am On May 11, 2021
I think sey na 1994 dem born am

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by presentley: 9:19am On May 11, 2021
33 ko, 53 ni
Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by WibusJaga: 9:19am On May 11, 2021
A mother will always be by you even if despised by society.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 9:19am On May 11, 2021
sad IGBO l'abi, IGBO l'omo,Omo Jo IGBO sad.Happy birthday o
Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by duro4chang(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2021
doggedfighter:
Before nko?
Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by tishbite41(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2021
Issa goal
Soapy
Tesumole

MASTER

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by KanuSE: 9:19am On May 11, 2021
Carbon copy
Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by Chizillar1(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2021
OK

Production manual for Chemical based Products like never before covering Cosmetics, Adhesives, Beverages and Food, Disinfectant, Industrial chemicals, Lubricants, Paints,Printing Inks, Stain Removers, Soaps and detergents, wood finishes etc and over 100 product formulations, processing method & Usage, Equipment & tools, quality parameter, sources of raw material, useful tips and all relevant Information.
Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2021
SMH @these Nigerian celeyeyebrities....
Though it's good to know he has a mum.
Can't underestimate the love of a mother!

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by RadioMOUTH(m): 9:22am On May 11, 2021
jetski6:
nice

Thief

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by crazygod(m): 9:22am On May 11, 2021
I am not a fan but I respect that he didn't lie about his age

8 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by dalass(f): 9:22am On May 11, 2021
J
Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 11, 2021
Some good news in a while
Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by Folabifreeman(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2021
*Light's Kpoli*

Mama suppose look better than that
Take Iya burna for example
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by dalass(f): 9:24am On May 11, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
3k for anyone who can answer this

Why are Yoruba Women So Ugly?

Like Omotola Jalade Ekeinde?

10 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 11, 2021
I thought he said he was 28 like musa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rejoice Iwueze Looking Lovely In New Pictures / Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.