Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone (25156 Views)

How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by adeniyisamuel59(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
Rigel95:
when you have used a techno phone in the past and your level changes to better snapdragon phone ehn, you will curse that techno with your heart.
You mean snapdragon like xiaomi?
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
I am badly looking forward to the release of this phone.

I badly need to change my current phone.
But why are people saying the CX has better specs than the CMore? Urgent answers biko.
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
texazzpete:

Apparently you don't know the meaning of the word 'innovative'. Zero innovations in their phones.

Joke post?

their target market has no reference phone for comparison

last year, a lot of galaxy s8 plus were shared within some guys in the company. yesterday, i was helping one of them set up a multimessenger client on his laptop so he could get whatsapp messages from his two phones. the s8 set up in seconds. his other phone, a tecno was hanging like no man's business. he admitted that he had never realized how poor the user experience was because he had never used a flagship device.

thats it in a nut shell. you can hype tecno as much as you want, say it is on par with an iphone x, and it wont matter because your target market will never use an iphone X
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by sweetilicious(f): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
olayinkajnr:

What do you call this? Bezeless?

Don't be deceived by the Fullview stuff. If na CX you dey use, no change am o.
I just sold my new wxz and got boomj8. Hope its good too?
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by olayinkajnr(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
sweetilicious:
I just sold my new wxz and got boomj8. Hope its good too?

It's a decent upgrade compared to the WXZ
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Jacinta44(f): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
set11:
chinco phone

But I like it like that cheesy
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Jacinta44(f): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
olayinkajnr:

seconded.
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by sweetilicious(f): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Thanks
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by koskilala: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2018
I like coming on here cuz I get educated.
Nevertheless a good phone is a good phone whether there's another brand that is better
Good work tecno and remember there's always room for improvement
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by RuthC: 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Gionee set to launch M7 Power

The Gionee M7 Power is a toned down version of the latest Marathon flagship from the Gionee, but one with more battery.

Here is a quick run down of the Specs below

Design
Dimensions: 156.3 x 75.6 x 8.6mm Weight: 187g
Color: Gold/ Dark Blue/Black

Display
Size: 6.0 inches
Resolution: HD+ (1440 x 720)

Camera
Rear: 13 MP AF F2.0
Selfie: 8 MP FF F2.2
Flash: Rear Flash

Battery
5000mAh

Memory
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 64GB

Connectivity
GSM/WCDMA/
TDD-LTE/FDD-LTE
Dual SIM Dual Standby
Wi-Fi 2.4G
Bluetooth 4.1
Micro USB
GPS

CPU & OS
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ MSM8940
(64-bit Octa Core 1.4GHz)
Amigo 5.0 (Android 7.1)

Others
Fingerprint scanner
IR remote

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by orogodoganyin(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
bobo65:
The problems wey this phone go carry come eh
E go works pass camon cx multitasking problem

#edited If the above picture is truly tecno bezelessness
Then I give up EVen oukitel c8 25k is better

any oukitel c8 on ground? I need it urgently
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by bobo65(m): 2:15am On Jan 11, 2018
orogodoganyin:

any oukitel c8 on ground?
I need it urgently

No bro
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by sureinfo: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
koskilala:
Nevertheless a good phone is a good phone whether there's another brand that is better
Sure but you'll agree with me that at least after phones like the cx and cx air, the camon CM shouldn't be coming with a 2gb ram
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by orogodoganyin(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
bobo65:

No bro
whenever you have an oukitel c8, just holla, pls
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by bobo65(m): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
orogodoganyin:

whenever you have an oukitel c8, just holla, pls

Will do
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by orogodoganyin(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
bobo65:

Will do

OK sir
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by LordtripleM: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2018
RuthC:
Gionee set to launch M7 Power

The Gionee M7 Power is a toned down version of the latest Marathon flagship from the Gionee, but one with more battery.

Here is a quick run down of the Specs below

Design
Dimensions: 156.3 x 75.6 x 8.6mm Weight: 187g
Color: Gold/ Dark Blue/Black

Display
Size: 6.0 inches
Resolution: HD+ (1440 x 720)

Camera
Rear: 13 MP AF F2.0
Selfie: 8 MP FF F2.2
Flash: Rear Flash

Battery
5000mAh

Memory
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 64GB

Connectivity
GSM/WCDMA/
TDD-LTE/FDD-LTE
Dual SIM Dual Standby
Wi-Fi 2.4G
Bluetooth 4.1
Micro USB
GPS

CPU & OS
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ MSM8940
(64-bit Octa Core 1.4GHz)
Amigo 5.0 (Android 7.1)

Others
Fingerprint scanner
IR remote

Woow! This is a monster device from Gionee.

When will it be available for purchase?
Can't wait to get this phone...
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by saxby(f): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
not really o,the camon cm is good in its own way too
sureinfo:

Sure but you'll agree with me that at least after phones like the cx and cx air, the camon CM shouldn't be coming with a 2gb ram
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by Ejadike(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
The TECNO Camon CM is equipped with 2gb ram and full screen for more viewing pleasure.
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by omoalajah(m): 2:35am On Jan 22, 2018
This is nice, but not actual full screen
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by datyorubaboy: 2:43am On Jan 22, 2018
Videos will look better on it
Ejadike:
The TECNO Camon CM is equipped with 2gb ram and full screen for more viewing pleasure.
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by missslimzy(f): 2:51am On Jan 22, 2018
Now i can watch movies better
Ejadike:
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by tafat: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
it really doesn't matter,the camon cm is great,and with it comes superb photos
sureinfo:

Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by bobo65(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone by saxby(f): 1:31am On Jan 25, 2018
true talk,this camon cm is definitely a good phone
koskilala:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) / MTN "WOW" Promo / Screenshots:- Mtn 1gb Free Data Plan Cheat Now Out See Screenshots For Proof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.