Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (81280 Views)

Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / Members Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Weeps As T.B Joshua's Corps Arrives / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by donqx: 1:26am On Jan 06, 2018
this man again
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by kramer: 1:35am On Jan 06, 2018
Makweembo:
Guys - here is the original footage, so everyone can come to their own conclusions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n6BjRmReAY&t=1s

I personally think it was an angel!!!

Ogbeni, that video even makes it more obvious that it's a reflection.. you can see the reflection from the very beginning even. Why are Nigerians so gullible like this??

Even if it was an angel, who told you angels wear white?

Final bullet: go on Twitter and check the profiles of some of the accounts.. they seem to be fake, Most of them have less than 10 followers, coincidence?

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by kramer: 1:38am On Jan 06, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Angel or ghost too?

Review the video on the link you posted and note the circled part(towards the end of the video) as appeared on the picture below, you would notice some gud similarities

I think it's a reflection.

Yes dey exist but this is somewhat a reflection.

Ghosts do not exist!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by xaggar(m): 5:58am On Jan 06, 2018
Mayflowa:

Yes. Many ghosts have been captured on camera. Go to youtube. Even manmaid have been too

Many ghosts?
Another slowpoke in Nigeria. So u think a camera can capture ghosts? Guy! U watch too many fake videos on YouTube grin.
Moreover, its mermaid not "manmaid" and they aren't real also. Jeez! Your IQ is extremely low!

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 06, 2018
justscorchone:
Harry potter with the invisibility cloak

I was just testing a spell i got from vodermort and i never knew the magic went as far as lagos.

Oya let me do a spell on aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by postemail: 6:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Leopantro:
Chai, i weep for degenerative pigmentation called melanin ( black Africans).
can't you see it looks like a taxi reflected from the other side ( behind) the camera.
why is it moving inthe opposite direction from every other vehicle.
you can even see that little advert stuff that is on top of the car.
Jesus H Christ, the reflection of the other glass can be seen.

Obsession sees only the object of its madness. It believes everything it wants to believe, questions nothing.

My brother, I have for long given up on these people. Their level of reasoning makes me ashamed. A country were people still believe witches fly and yet they barely have the technological advancement to produce matches?

The churches are more than happy to promote this idea of ghosts and witches just to get them hooked of a false philosophy.

I really hope my people could reflect on these questions?
What's a ghost?
Does it exist?
How does it come about?

The lecturers and higher institutions in the country aren't helping to educate the masses. If they are helping and investigating some of this questionable matters, so many of these myths would have been busted.

I recommend a dose of mythbuster(dstv) daily for my people.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Bahddo(m): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2018
Lol. Doctored stuff.

He sits in a bus that refuses to move although there is conversation suggesting there are other persons there, and he just starts videoing across the road as if he was expecting to capture something.

He then waits for a reflection, and goes... "I saw something, physical" grin

I wonder why people keep trying to stage 'evidence'.

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Edu3Again: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2018
if u dey find the video, here it is.

https://twitter.com/SCOANTBJoshua/status/949326290158604291

As wetin e be, I no sabi but no be Angel of God of heaven.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by oluwaahmed: 8:04am On Jan 06, 2018
Na Casper d friendly � e'en want contest presidential election for spirit world so en need see Bros jo

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Malakh: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2018
If you are one of my people, sure, I can't run from my people, it's my/our Sabbath today so I'm gonna be studying, we can chat after sunset
jupiterx:

Been reading most of your post
You seem truly enlightened
Can we be friends smiley
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2018
You are welcome [/quote]
I sent you a mail
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You are welcome
Sent you mail, pls can you respond.thanks
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Mayflowa(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2018
xaggar:

Many ghosts?
Another slowpoke in Nigeria. So u think a camera can capture ghosts? Guy! U watch too many fake videos on YouTube grin.
Moreover, its mermaid not "manmaid" and they aren't real also. Jeez! Your IQ is extremely low!

You are a child! And very rude. And you don't know anything. That's why you think you are Burutai grin
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2018
Tapout:

same thing I was about asking
As in,who does that.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by millionboi2: 10:10am On Jan 06, 2018
chemystery:
Many things can cause this. It can either be:
1. A hologram
2. Camera glitches caused by electrostatic charges picked up by camera circuitry due to the dry weather.

I bet you, he wouldn't have seen it with naked eyes

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by igben(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
TB joshua synagogue wit a new SCAM...
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by LustreChris(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bollinger:

Listen to the kind of person i share this earth with? Do you know how dangerous it is to live in the same country as people like you. I am just so phucking glad i don't have to. What a people. Smh.

You are right. Kindly face front. Thank you.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Jadeng: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Makweembo:
Guys - here is the original footage, so everyone can come to their own conclusions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n6BjRmReAY&t=1s

I personally think it was an angel!!!

This even shows it better...
It nothing but opaque reflections on the glass on the bus you were inside. It was reflecting the opposite direction of which you were filming.
If you look closely at the right bottom of your screen you see more of such reflections in the background even before that "man" walked bye.
Clearly its a man in white shirt and nothing more!!!

You can refer to me previous commemt on this..
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by kcceey: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dem for claim say na holy ghost now. If not for ppl wey mark them tight like Italian defence. Meanwhile Donald Trump is still the president of America in case una think say we don forget

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.