Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. (81269 Views)

Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Sexual Practices That Defiles Christian Marriage Bed / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Lateralmaths(m): 6:39am On Jun 13, 2021
This post is strictly for married Christians.

How frequently should you engage is sex as a Christian spouse? Is there any Biblical basis to deny your spouse sex anytime he or she needs you?

Presently, how frequently do you engage in sex in your marriage?

1 Corinthians 7: 1- 6.
Now for my response concerning the issues you’ve asked me to address. You wrote saying, “It is proper for a man to live in celibacy.”

2 Perhaps. But because of the danger of immorality, each husband should have sexual intimacy with his wife and each wife should have sexual intimacy with her husband.

3 A husband has the responsibility of meeting the sexual needs of his wife, and likewise a wife to her husband.

4 Neither the husband nor the wife have exclusive rights to their own bodies, but those rights are to be surrendered to the other.

5 So don’t continue to refuse your spouse those rights, except perhaps by mutual agreement for a specified time so that you can both be devoted to prayer. And then you should resume your physical pleasure so that the Adversary cannot take advantage of you because of the desires of your body.

I believe the above scripture is self explanatory.

Let's have your views. Feel free to say it as is in a godly way...

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by kindy51(m): 6:53am On Jun 13, 2021
Make I wait for married Christians grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by tomilayomi: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2021
Give freely whenever your spouse needs it. E get why wink
I come in peace.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:02am On Jun 13, 2021
Proverbs 5:15-18
Drink water from your own cistern
And fresh water from your own well.
Should your springs be dispersed abroad,
Streams of water in the streets?
Let them be yours alone
And not for strangers with you.
Let your fountain be blessed,
And rejoice in the wife of your youth.

There is no timetable, whenever you are thirsty

196 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Jentle244: 7:05am On Jun 13, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Let them be yours alone

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Baawaa(m): 7:08am On Jun 13, 2021
I know when my wife need me,likewise her too

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by HarunaWest(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Side chick is best..Wives get issue

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Lateralmaths(m): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2021
tomilayomi:
Give freely whenever your spouse needs it. E get why wink
I come in peace
yes o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Lateralmaths(m): 7:58am On Jun 13, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Let them be yours alone

Na true o. No timetable for thirst.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by DriverX: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2021
Private issues should remain private.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by JamParkMe: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2021
My libido is as high as the summit of mt everest while my wife's is like that of Olumo rock. I want it everyday and twice a day on weekends, but she wants it far less. Making love is the cornerstone of marriage, not childbearing. If I don't want intimacy frequently, I will remain single and just date occasionally or pay someone for it, but that's a sin and also a health hazard. So every married couple out there should make love as often as their stamina permits.

214 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by lordopsy2018(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2021
G
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Sheyilola(f): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2021
H
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Pio44: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2021
Sex for all men, in sex we are equal
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Ezedon(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2021
What of me that dislike sex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by TimmyTen(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2021
This is personal mbok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by UstazAhmed(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2021
Why must the man grab her boobs like that in the last pix. Can't he wait till they get home

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Romanoff(f): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2021
There's no restriction unless with fasting and both parties must be in agreement.

But then, the frequency of sex in marriage is determined by many factors.

A broke man might not have the urge to have sex.

An unloved woman might not have the urge to have sex.

A disillusioned man might not have the urge to have sex.

A stressed wife might not have the urge to have sex.

A marriage where there's no peace of mind for any of the parties, their sex life will suffer.

212 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by PrinceofHCI(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2021
Mysterious........

However, the poster above captured the spirituality and physical aspect in the most accepted norm!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Sadiq1048(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2021
Gbasgbos
Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2021
Bh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by AfonjaBoston: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2021
Time table is good. We all need it.

Nigerians are sex maniacs

7 Likes

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2021
Marriage is sweet and sex is food. Yes, sex is food. If you deny me sex, I must eat and I can eat it from any eatery

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Cutehector(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2021
Have fun with your bodies in marriage please.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Tonylyte(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2021
We talking money here and u talking nonesense.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by Freshfish4: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2021
This is strictly for married couples, you will still see some mumu guys that will go and quote this scripture for their girlfriends. That one will stupidly be giving herself anytime

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. by AfonjaBoston: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Marriage is sweet and sex is food. Yes, sex is food. If you deny me sex, I must eat and I can eat it from any eatery

Lie. To chook no be food. Not even spiritual or emotional talk more physical.
If na food go and be chooking 3 times a day and not eat for 10 days na die u go die on top toto

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.