Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Germany My Country - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany My Country (8400 Views)

Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant / Job Seekers Visa Germany / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany My Country by jgbemson1: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
AM TRYING TO FILL THE FORM ONLINE BUT I DIDNT GET OR CAN I GO TO THEIR OFFICE AT WATER CARRIGHTON TO FILL THE FORM THERE
Re: Germany My Country by align360: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
ejikemeuwa:
That's y I hate some of these waka-pass guys. They get 1 little tin and they start playing God. Explain something in simple terms to help others, u start forming anger. No wonder good fortunes Don't last with certain ppeople bc of stupidity

grin grin my guy u got me cracking... But Na God ohhh!!
Re: Germany My Country by ibrahimdoc: 3:56am On Feb 18, 2018
jgbemson1:
AM TRYING TO FILL THE FORM ONLINE BUT I DIDNT GET OR CAN I GO TO THEIR OFFICE AT WATER CARRIGHTON TO FILL THE FORM THERE

Go to the embassey and get help there cos if you make any slight mistake your application will be denied.
Re: Germany My Country by ibrahimdoc: 3:57am On Feb 18, 2018
Kingelk:
How long have u been in Germany?
approximately 3months
Re: Germany My Country by Berliner1: 7:36am On Feb 18, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

approximately 3months

Kindly tell them you cant work legally in Germany as well.

Claiming asylum is presently difficult for Nigerians expecially in munich....the most anti immigrant and rascist state in Germany.

@Suxes, Nice to see you again.

3 Likes

Re: Germany My Country by Tino2017(m): 10:53am On Feb 18, 2018
Please bro what documents needed to apply for business visa
ibrahimdoc:

I have not been to Germany before, I applied for business visa.
Re: Germany My Country by ibrahimdoc: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
Berliner1:

Claiming asylum is presently difficult for Nigerians expecially in munich....the most anti immigrant and rascist state in Germany.

are you in germany?
Re: Germany My Country by Berliner1: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

are you in germany?

Yes.

Wo bist du?

1 Like

Re: Germany My Country by ibrahimdoc: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Berliner1:

Yes.
Wo bist du?
ich wohne in München.
Re: Germany My Country by willy2000(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

ich wohne in München.

was machst du dort? arbeitest du schon, oder möchtest du auch Asyl beantragen?
Dass du nur drei Monate nach Deutschland angekommen bist, kannst du wirklich nicht beurteilen, ob das Land gut zu dir passt. Man braucht Zeit um solche Entschiedung zu treffen. Es wurde immer gesagt, dass man die Rechnung nicht ohne den Wirt machen soll.
machst gut.
LG

2 Likes

Re: Germany My Country by suxes2005(m): 4:27am On Feb 20, 2018
Berliner1:

Greetings .....
Re: Germany My Country by ibrahimdoc: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
willy2000:

was machst du dort? arbeitest du schon, oder möchtest du auch Asyl beantragen?
Dass du nur drei Monate nach Deutschland angekommen bist, kannst du wirklich nicht beurteilen, ob das Land gut zu dir passt. Man braucht Zeit um solche Entschiedung zu treffen. Es wurde immer gesagt, dass man die Rechnung nicht ohne den Wirt machen soll.
machst gut.
LG

mein bruder. ich spreche ein bischen Deutsch hence i only read what you wrote with the help of google translator. i have not been so long here. by thr way are you here for study or hussle?

1 Like

Re: Germany My Country by rafcrown(m): 3:51am On Feb 21, 2018
LUCKY MAN.MUNICH IS GREAT.Would like to meet you there very soon.I love visiting Germany esp Hamburg and Munich from UK.
Learn the language,regularize your stay.Wish you all the best
Re: Germany My Country by ChyBlackgold741: 7:24am On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=ibrahimdoc post=64852251][/quote]
Is this all you spent? I can spend this but what if someone sureties with another persons account because I don't have any much money or much transaction in my account. Just give details how its going to work out.
Re: Germany My Country by willy2000(m): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

mein bruder. ich spreche ein bischen Deutsch hence i only read what you wrote with the help of google translator. i have not been so long here. by thr way are you here for study or hussle?
both
Re: Germany My Country by ato12: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hello house, please I need your opinion on this issue.
Am to go for Erasmus exchange student program next session and technische Universität KAISERSLAUTERN is among the options I was given.
Please can someone tell me the possible situation in this city because I don't want to go any expensive city like Bozen Bolzano, Italy that I am now.

My challenges are house rent and maybe student jobs in the city.

All opinions are solely welcome.
Re: Germany My Country by Kingelk: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oh ok..i moved here 7 yrs ago.
Re: Germany My Country by Kingelk: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Man merkt schon dass du dich bemühst die Sprache zu lernen.
So do you work here or something?
Re: Germany My Country by Tino2017(m): 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
Go to German students forum
ato12:
Hello house, please I need your opinion on this issue.
Am to go for Erasmus exchange student program next session and technische Universität KAISERSLAUTERN is among the options I was given.
Please can someone tell me the possible situation in this city because I don't want to go any expensive city like Bozen Bolzano, Italy that I am now.

My challenges are house rent and maybe student jobs in the city.

All opinions are solely welcome.
Re: Germany My Country by ibrahimdoc: 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
rafcrown:
LUCKY MAN.MUNICH IS GREAT.Would like to meet you there very soon.I love visiting Germany esp Hamburg and Munich from UK.
Learn the language,regularize your stay.Wish you all the best

Thank you bro. would like to see you too. I am trying to learn the language now
Re: Germany My Country by ibrahimdoc: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
Kingelk:
Oh ok..i moved here 7 yrs ago.
wow really? you have been here for long. so how do you see this Germany?
Re: Germany My Country by fela1000: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Please tell us the process in applying for jobs, do they ask for work permit

1 Like

Re: Germany My Country by quinine24: 4:58am On Feb 25, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

Go to the embassey and get help there cos if you make any slight mistake your application will be denied.
How did you manage to secure a job while entered with a business visa?
Re: Germany My Country by Kingelk: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
What state are u at?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany My Country by DisturbingEU(m): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
He cant really get a good job when he doesnt understand the language very well.. smiley
Re: Germany My Country by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

bro i dnt come here so often nowadays cos of my many engagements so bear with me for my late response. it goes like this. get someone living in germany to send you invitation. if i must suggest business is better for u. then you check the embassey's checklist and go with all their requirements. by the way are u married or single?

thanks,good to hear from you I'm single,
Re: Germany My Country by Nostradamus: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
ibrahimdoc:

it cost me 21,500 only just the visa fee. 60 euros. i did not use agent. i went on my own.
so us some pictures of germany na,so that we can salivate small(just like dem franknetter,originalsly,lucas99 and so on)
Re: Germany My Country by macho44(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2019
ibrahimdoc:

Herr Ibrahimdoc, mein Freund �, wie geht es ihnen?
Re: Germany My Country by Finelinks: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2019
All these people in ikorodu using Google translator dey form here

Mtchew..
Re: Germany My Country by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
Finelinks:
All these people in ikorodu using Google translator dey form here

Mtchew..

Baba nah Obalende dem de

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Air Increases Frequency To Abuja / Life Of A Nigerian Student Nurse In Canada- Lonely. / Travelling To South Africa To Give Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.