Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

"Star Trek" Actor Jon Paul Steuer Has Died At The Age Of 33. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Star Trek" Actor Jon Paul Steuer Has Died At The Age Of 33. (1874 Views)

Star Trek Actor Kenneth Mitchell Dead At 49 After ALS Battle / BBTitans: My Baby Died At Six Months, Decayed In My Belly - Nana / Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Star Trek" Actor Jon Paul Steuer Has Died At The Age Of 33. by afbstrategies: 1:17am On Jan 06, 2018
The former child star played Alexander Rozhenko in "The Next Generation" saga of the sci-fi favorite as well as landing the role of Quentin Kelly in '90s sitcom "Grace Under Fire."

Mr Steuer, also known as Jonny P Jewels when he moved from acting to a career in music and restaurants, died on New Years Day.

His bandmates in the group P.R.O.B.L.E.M.S confirmed his passing in a heartbreaking tribute.

They wrote: “It is with heavy hearts and saddened minds that we announce the passing of our dear friend and singer Jonny Jewels, AKA Jon Paul Steuer.

“The addition of Jonny to our dysfunctional band family was one of the best choices that we have ever made, and he brought a much needed sense of fun and lightheartedness to everything we did.

“He was only with us for a little more than a year, but we managed to cram a lifetime of great experiences into his tenure as our singer: dozens shows at home in Portland and across several states, an amazing European tour, and our best full-length release yet.

“We’ve lost our singer, but far, far more than that we’ve lost a friend. Rest in peace, Jonny...we love you. Jon Paul Steuer March 27, 1984 - January 1, 2018.”

A cause of death is yet to be determined according to the Willamette Week, which broke the tragic news.

Jon was born in California in March 1984 and began his acting career at just three years old.

Source: http://www.naijasquare.com/threads/star-trek-actor-jon-paul-steuer-has-died-at-the-age-of-33.2433/

1 Like

Re: "Star Trek" Actor Jon Paul Steuer Has Died At The Age Of 33. by bjt(m): 1:32am On Jan 06, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "Star Trek" Actor Jon Paul Steuer Has Died At The Age Of 33. by oshe11: 3:14pm On May 14, 2018
shocked
Re: "Star Trek" Actor Jon Paul Steuer Has Died At The Age Of 33. by Randy100: 4:46pm On May 19, 2018
echezz:
Can youOq8supplygE9this: I Need A Used Laptop In Ibadan
5oPlease seegPthe linkoUbelow.
Lxhqt6 nwaezefunamba 2XsjQM yeyeboi mnVV7l prettyzee11 8ewMUW afbstrategies eDqN5F randy100
if you really need laptop, send me ur number.
Re: "Star Trek" Actor Jon Paul Steuer Has Died At The Age Of 33. by omoiyalayi(m): 7:15am On Jun 01, 2018
babamu123:
Hello, Noagencyfee 2needs this: I Need A Fully Detached Duplex At Queen's Drive Ikoyi Not More Than 300m .Can youLsupplyuit?
jVisitTthe linkVbelow.
q3OqMR marvin906 DA3jrl deturla gKZkSm okachie1 [
color=#F6F2EB]MUM2tL tamarapetty[/color] 4rSwYC omoiyalayi LxVZMY trapq 8SnZXZ majamajic 4rReKr afbstrategies kf5zJS eilenora

U & ur Cohort re maaaaaaad

Continue hun
Re: "Star Trek" Actor Jon Paul Steuer Has Died At The Age Of 33. by majamajic(m): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2018
why mention me here ? visit my Facebook page if u need anything concerning real estate. ichie homes and properties
Re: "Star Trek" Actor Jon Paul Steuer Has Died At The Age Of 33. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
omoiyalayi:

Continue hun
seems they hacked old accounts and quote pple with hidden posts
Re: "Star Trek" Actor Jon Paul Steuer Has Died At The Age Of 33. by trapQ: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
You're the mad one
omoiyalayi:

Continue hun

(1) (Reply)

Omg! No One Informed Me To Chat With Rmd / Movie Script For Sale / Majid Michel, Belinda Effah To Star In “the Refugees”!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.