Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student (43125 Views)

Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by suwalee(f): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Laitesmart:
Teacher: Oya .. You too join them!!!!

Me: But sir, I didn't there sir!!

lmfao......remembered one like that too
Me:ma I weren't ther...... Were I there?

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
olafunny:
I school at Canada, so pls what is cane
u "school" at Canada, bros ur English be like HELL NAW

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Nickymezor(f): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lol. Very hilarious OP
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Tmercy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
suwalee:
lmfao......remembered one like that too
Me:ma I weren't ther...... Were I there?
were me there?

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by HolyTitus(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
MrEgghead:
You forgot Mr corridor..Mr falegbe doesn't flog but his punishments are blunt and strenuous..
kai, How could I ?? I still remember one of his quote ''Ewure lo gbo ojo iku e, to tu n je ewe (it's a goat that will hear the date of its death and still be eating leaves)'' He suddenly entered SSS 3'5; come and see impromptu calmness and total silence, then he looked us keenly in the faces under his glasses, shook his head, then said that nonsense above, then walked out again. Throughout that day my brother, we were not ourselves... till date, none of the 2009/10 sets could decipher the meaning of the proverb.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by shadrach77: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
money121:
Ok

This is a lie. It was "ayamatanga" undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by SammySeun: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
I can't just stop laughing... can someone pls stop me??
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Sexyolori(f): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
delishpot:

Haha You sure about that Ayamatanga thing? For years na Ayamatanga we dey call am o. Maybe na you dey mistake am to be English did you ask Mike Bamiloye?
bros no mind d oversabi,no be i am at anger na ayamatanga dem talk for d film.even mike bamiloye son condemned d pix when he saw it & said it wasnt english.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by sylvez(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
omoiyalayi:

grin lol grin
U are not serious u got me rolling on my bed
udonmeanit
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by delishpot: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sexyolori:
bros no mind d oversabi,no be i am at anger na ayamatanga dem talk for d film.even mike bamiloye son condemned d pix when he saw it & said it wasnt english.

I guess as much... Na Ayamatanga be that queen of the coast name. Just like Karashika, sakobi etc they want to make it sound unearthly grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by papyskinsy: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Santiclar:

Lol if dere are fix games yu should play it yursef and win big alone.. Why advertise grin grin
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by HIScraziness(m): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Laitesmart:
Teacher: Oya .. You too join them!!!!

Me: But sir, I didn't there sir!!

Just kee me grin grin
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Madeb: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
[quote author=olafunny post=63942480]I school at Canada, so pls what is cane. Sch "at" Canada or "in" Canada
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by olafunny(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
darkchild64:

u "school" at Canada, bros ur English be like HELL NAW
learning won't kill bro
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by olafunny(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
[quote author=Madeb post=63948767][/quote] 'at'. Dico is not illegal. U can mak use it
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by glambo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
BruzMoney:
There is always Fa in front of teachers that can beat students very well, in My secondary school, we had we Fawole and Mr Fatile then. Ibadan Grammar School 2003-2009 students can relate!

You are very right
Abeokuta grammar school - Mr Fayomi (Yoruba teacher) 90-95

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Neoteny(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
This rubbish has never been funny and it'll never be funny.
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MrEgghead(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
HolyTitus:
kai, How could I ?? I still remember one of his quote ''Ewure lo gbo ojo iku e, to tu n je ewe (it's a goat that will hear the date of its death and still be eating leaves)'' He suddenly entered SSS 3'5; come and see impromptu calmness and total silence, then he looked us keenly in the faces under his glasses, shook his head, then said that nonsense above, then walked out again. Throughout that day my brother, we were not ourselves... till date, none of the 2009/10 sets could decipher the meaning of the proverb.
You were my senior but my brother graduated with you...
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Olatara(f): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
mikejj:
grin they always have bald head....mr fakeye has bald head ko!
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by treasurevee9(f): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mr ige. Cdss ikeja. Im flogging na die. Second to none
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by HolyTitus(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
MrEgghead:
You were my senior but my brother graduated with you...
Baba, lemme jhor; there is no senior anywhere, abi dem dey use ham collect loan for CBN - In whatever thing we do in life, Success counts and never look down on anyone.... What's his name (your brother) ?

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by mikejj(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
[quote author=Olatara post=63949563][/quote] olatara...the one that flog u back then has bald head ko!
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MaestroJhay(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neoteny:
This rubbish has never been funny and it'll never be funny.

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by leonard002(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Reminds me of when I was canned in front of the whole assembly. We were making noise when national anthem was going on. We didn't know that the principal was seeing us.

My nyash see pepper dat day...
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Lampert505(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
3 gb.osa for d op, Omo u try o
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by agarawu23(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Reminds me of Mr sunmola Our English teacher. He was a crazy flogger but he knows the crew of guys that won't cry. Yeah, me and my crew don't, no matter the strokes cos we are strong big boys who has gf in class and won't want to feel embarrassed by seeing us cry. grin grin grin
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
agarawu23:
Reminds me of Mr sunmola Our English teacher. He was a crazy flogger but he knows the crew of guys that won't cry. Yeah, me and my crew don't, no matter the strokes cos we are strong big boys who has gf in class and won't want to feel embarrassed by seeing us cry. grin grin grin
Lmao
I d tell you

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Sexyolori(f): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
delishpot:

I guess as much... Na Ayamatanga be that queen of the coast name. Just like Karashika, sakobi etc they want to make it sound unearthly grin grin
u are on point...

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MrEgghead(m): 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
HolyTitus:
Baba, lemme jhor; there is no senior anywhere, abi dem dey use ham collect loan for CBN - In whatever thing we do in life, Success counts and never look down on anyone.... What's his name (your brother) ?
True...Aladesaye David, science class.
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by HolyTitus(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
MrEgghead:
True...Aladesaye David, science class.
ENGR. ALASH Baami... Tell him Sotta send his S/O to him whenever you sees him, bro
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by suwalee(f): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tmercy:
were me there?
no I why why there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! / This Is Grandma Odeba ; An SS2 Student In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.