Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student (43127 Views)

Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by IBBG(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2018
MaestroJhay:
3. Then someone among you is choosen to first chop cane, and ends up being beating like a goat
i can really relate with this one. i can't forget the last cane i chopped in secondary school. boys were just crying like babies ontop our swag and forming for girls.
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by 12345baba(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Not funny
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by QuinSecrets(f): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Although I didn't read the whole post but the topic, but my question is why did the girl follow the boss to the hotel?

What was she thinking?

Nothing will happen?Now, she was raped after refusing the boss. We can't blame the boss either but the lady. Use your sense in 2018!smiley
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by cerowo(f): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2018
MaestroJhay:
4. And people of other class will be laughing at you guys
This is very true.
Secondary School life is bae

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Stevengerd(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2018
Laitesmart:
Teacher: Oya .. You too join them!!!!
Me: But sir, I didn't there sir!!
See as laff sotey, break glasscup early momo! Those Day ehn

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by NaoSlay: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Stevengerd(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2018
QuinSecrets:
Although I didn't read the whole post but the topic, but my question is why did the girl follow the boss to the hotel?

What was she thinking?

Nothing will happen?Now, she was raped after refusing the boss. We can't blame the boss either but the lady. Use your sense in 2018!smiley
Kip it up, b4 the end of dis month. u go enter market. Oti Mad

4 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by papyskinsy: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2018
This made me remember one crazy math teacher (MR NWORU) angry i had in moret comprehensive college.. chia it was as if de man studied caneology ... Dis man can flog 200 students non stop cheesy.. I fear de man pass our principal. angry. He was de dare devil of our time. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by QuinSecrets(f): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2018
Stevengerd:
Kip it up, b4 the end of dis month. u go enter market. Oti Mad
grin grin
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by delishpot: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2018
money121:
Ok

Haha You sure about that Ayamatanga thing? For years na Ayamatanga we dey call am o. Maybe na you dey mistake am to be English did you ask Mike Bamiloye?

6 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MBCnetwork: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2018
seriously?

money121:
Ok

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by ayodijex(m): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2018
money121:
Ok
it's a lie abeg, Mike Bamiloye debunked it himself that it's really Ayamatanga

3 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by mikejj(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2018
grin they always have bald head....mr fakeye has bald head ko!
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2018
smiley
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by harch354(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2018
o sha prapraaaaaa
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by donblade85555(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2018
femijay8271:
dis make me to remember what happened back then in my JSS 2, some students dey make noise for my class after morning assembly, na so dis maths teacher(owoeye)con come tell everybody say make dem standup, including those wey no make noise, Come flog everybody wey dey inside class, I be principal then because I no dey like to dey go school early, as I enter school wey i wan enter my class around 9:20am, na so I dey hear sounds like, "PAA, PA-PA-PA" for dat early mormo, wey rain dey fall small, na so I just kuku go hide for dat our smelling toilet for 30min tey xcape flogging for DAT day. ;Ddis make me to remember what happened back then in my JSS 2, some students dey make noise for my class after morning assembly, na so dis maths teacher(owoeye)con come tell everybody say make dem standup, including those wey no make noise, Come flog everybody wey dey inside class, I be principal then because I no dey like to dey go school early, as I enter school wey i wan enter my class around 9:20am, na so I dey hear sounds like, "PAA, PA-PA-PA" for dat early mormo, wey rain dey fall small, na so I just kuku go hide for dat our smelling toilet for 30min tey xcape flogging for DAT day.

so u have to write it twice ba?
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by NigerianScholar: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2018
plessis:
And this made front page?...

Seun should take all his moderators for mental evaluation.

Lol. Theres nothing wrong with this thread. Most people can relate to it.

Unlike don jazzys wife is his biggest fan

3 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by bidyahaya(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2018
QuinSecrets:

What was she thinking?

See this one. E b like u self go soon be gang rape
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by chuggy(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2018
I can remember Air Force Secondary School 2008/2009 set...Those soldiers use us play ehn...lol
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by notoriousbabe: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2018
plessis:
And this made front page?...

Seun should take all his moderators for mental evaluation.
I concur
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by balosunky(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2018
BruzMoney:
There is always Fa in front of teachers that can beat students very well, in My secondary school, we had we Fawole and Mr Fatile then. Ibadan Grammar School 2003-2009 students can relate!
u are on point cause if Mr Fadipe catch u just forget it

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Adukey(f): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2018
MaestroJhay:
2. Then you all start lamenting among your self who caused the trouble.
Class captain : ma, it was stephen that was making noise
Stephen : Abi you are mad, was it not femi

Lol,kansime
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by ckmayoca: 11:44am On Jan 06, 2018
pikin everywhere...
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Emescot(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2018
BruzMoney:
There is always Fa in front of teachers that can beat students very well, in My secondary school, we had we Fawole and Mr Fatile then. Ibadan Grammar School 2003-2009 students can relate!

There was a fakolade too... Government college ikd

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2018
Laitesmart:
Teacher: Oya .. You too join them!!!!

Me: But sir, I didn't there sir!!

Ma belle oo.. I could remember den in secondary sch wn one of ma class mate said... Sir i didn't may understand... Nd we kept calling him... I didn't may, until our graduation.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by chyckxx(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2018
purem:
OP I never laff o undecided

Like say I no even go skul sef

Abi all dis tin no dey happen 4 boarding ni
Your own boarding dey one kind oh.
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by HolyTitus(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2018
Mr. Fakolu, Mr. Shevchenko, Lion Man, Mr. Bend Low, pastor Ajayi a.k.a. Marry the pole, Mrs. Efunsetan - If these guys flog you, ehnn.. your life bad factory settings would never ever scatter itself again......Those crazy days for ACA

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by chineduemmao: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
QuinSecrets:

What was she thinking?

women sef don d smoke oshogbo weed
Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by MrEgghead(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
HolyTitus:
Mr. Fakolu, Mr. Shevchenko, Lion Man, Mr. Bend Low, pastor Ajayi a.k.a. Marry the pole, Mrs. Efunsetan - If these guys flog you, ehnn.. your life bad factory settings would never ever scatter itself again......Those crazy days for ACA
You forgot Mr corridor..Mr falegbe doesn't flog but his punishments are blunt and strenuous..

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by OgahBohz: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
will never forget Sgt Olakojo
d useless man dey soak koboko inside engine oil for weeks , den dryies it under hot sun for weeks, kon knot am with copper wire,

ALL BCUZ OF YOUNG STUDENTS ...

Command Secondary school Ibadan ! ....

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by ariklawani(f): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
MaestroJhay:
13. And we dat like choping cane last be like
At this point,teacher Don tire ,

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student by buzzman55: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
The "seun leave me" part got me��

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago / This Is Grandma Odeba ; An SS2 Student In Kaduna State / Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.