Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos (47007 Views)

Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by bluntolumide(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
How's this a help...... someone just cajoled you with this humongous amount of money....... and you sophomorically refused to see the person might have ulterior motives not knowing you might have fallen into an inveigled trap.... ......

Soon if the person start asking things that might tarnish her image expunge her sexual decency or even more atrocious than this ..... she will feel indebted..... and have no other choice than to affirm such offer.....

This is how some olosho girls will fall into the hands of cyber fraudsters that will use them for ritual thinking they are being helped.......... ����

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Hotshawarma(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
now i know some naija ladies are hypocrite........on the other thread where a lady talked about a guy getting angry because she did not allow him sleep with her after helping her financially,the same ladies that condemned the lady that why did she accept a financial gift from a stranger are now still the same ladies supporting this lady here on the thread......hypocrite.........you said you hate eating cow meat,the next hour you claimed the cow meat is your best food.....is that not the most confused person on earth
?

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by reality17(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Ur headache ....my hubby ain’t complaining grin Gaylord 1.0 ws smiley maybe I should wear a box to please a dreg like you

Ur hubby u say? Last i remembered was that u were engaged for 6years.... Has he finaly married u?
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Lalas247(f): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
bamoski:

Your comment is laced with so much arrogance and pride. I guess it's because you're living in another man's land you think you can make derogatory comments about others.
Maybe you don’t know what pride is .... I would rather rock second hand stuff than ... than rock fake stuff just to feel among ... if ur one of those fake it to u make it .. ur biz dear not my biz..

Say something intelligent next time ... saying someone should cut cloth according to size is not derogatory mate ...

Have a good life smiley stay off my mention
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by theblessings: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
Are you Igbo? is one of your name Igbo on Facebook then you qualify, I add you.
add me ,hw do I join
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by cruz419(m): 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
lol,,all dat on birth day ,,so yearly she will keep begging for money to celebrate birth day abi,,I just hope u won't beg for money to celebrate ur weding!!
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by SkinnyNigga: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Fabulousgal:
Oh i see, maybe you should add me to dat group,huh?
Pm me your face username. I will add you to the group . I be admin there
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Lalas247(f): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
reality17:

Ur hubby u say? Last i remembered was that u were engaged for 6years.... Has he finaly married u?
6 years ago was studying then maybe ur sisters get married that young not me

But it’s non of ur biz .... oops just even realised who I’m wasting calories on ... mtcheew .. seek attention elsewhere ease up with the garish ways too starting to get to ur head
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by SkinnyNigga: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
fatymore:
Let me drop this too..

Feb 6 is my birthday and I am more than broke to celebrate it.. Mind you I have never celebrated it before... Lols..so good Nairalanders.. Shey make I drop my acct details...

Please. Biko
You are fat.. Go !
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by bamoski(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Maybe you don’t know what pride is .... I would rather rock second hand stuff than ... than rock fake stuff just to feel among ... if ur one of those fake it to u make it .. ur biz dear not my biz..

Say something intelligent next time ... saying someone should cut cloth according to size is not derogatory mate ...

Have a good life smiley stay off my mention

People that sound this way are actually the lowest scum in the society.
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Icon79(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
That's almost $1000! I seriously doubt it. There's something they are not telling us in this story.

O pari

IamLucy:
Can someone really send 280k to an anonymous person online?

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
bamoski:

People that sound this way are actually the lowest scum in the society.
Yea you will know them well likewise ...
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
samuelizz:
.. And she used all the 305k to celebrate her birthday?? cry

She used 35k for the birthday and starting a business with the rest.
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by reality17(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

6 years ago was studying then maybe ur sisters get married that young not me

But it’s non of ur biz .... oops just even realised who I’m wasting calories on ... mtcheew .. seek attention elsewhere ease up with the garish ways too starting to get to ur head

grin
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by bluntolumide(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dexter247:
So many negative comments.. How can one even say the guy that sent her 280k possibly sent it to get down with her... wtf.. who doles out 280k for sex in this era.. smh

reason well who doles out #280k to an anonymous person just for birthday celebration in This era........

which sounds more realistic............ ask those girls who are used as sex slaves and walking dead after being used for spiritual formalities the amount of many they get...........

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
reality17:

grin
No follow me laugh grin u won’t let me rest on Nl na so so stress tongue
Both of us go chop ban today ... and ur bf above that one dey follow me play dangerous game grin
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by dingbang(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
biacan:
Money is the only thing that can make me stop crying embarassed
oshi...
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by fatymore(f): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
You are fat.. Go !
i am not fat.. You can ask God
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by miracle4(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
VitaminB12:
The birthday lady made a comment on a post that was thrown open for Igboist people to mention their needs during the Christmas celebration and watch Santa fulfill their needs. Lots of people got cash gifts ranging from 5k 10k 20k 50k to 100k and also gift items.

Visit that facebook page "Igboist" on January 27th, over 50 igbo people who are members of the group will become Millionaires. 1 Million Naira will be won by each person. You can also tune in to NTA that day because it will be aired live. The giving spirit of the igbos have been reawoken, the love and unity is getting more and more formidable. Thanks to Maria Ude Nwachi, the Amazon.
True that
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by reality17(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

No follow me laugh grin u won’t let me rest on Nl na so so stress tongue
Both of us go chop ban today ... and ur bf above that one dey follow me play dangerous game grin

I no follow u laugh o... I just dey laugh ur comment.... I no fit chop ban because i no use any abusive word like u. I just dey yarn d truth
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
reality17:

I no follow u laugh o... I just dey laugh ur comment.... I no fit chop ban because i no use any abusive word like u. I just dey yarn d truth
Here just dry today ...
are you going to that beach party ?
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
dingbang:
oshi...
grin
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by livinbygrace: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
IamLucy:
Can someone really send 280k to an anonymous person online?

The sender is a very popular female politician/philantropist..She is also member of house of Assembly,so nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Dammylois(f): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
I'm happy for her and I'm more than glad she's didn't lavish all on the celebration like the prodigal son #wiselady
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by reality17(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Here just dry today ...
are you going to that beach party ?

I will if u are gonna go with me... Atleast make i go show u there say i be straight and not gay
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by SkinnyNigga: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
fatymore:
i am not fat.. You can ask God
Why that monicker ? Fatymore
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
reality17:

I will if u are gonna go with me... Atleast make i go show u there say i be straight and not gay
kiss I know say u straight na ... I just wan injure u ni grin no vex
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by dingbang(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

grin
Nne can you just imagine grin the babe sef.
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
dingbang:
Nne can you just imagine grin the babe sef.
Bia she be queen b o ... the bae to hard men grin
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by mdokaba1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
samuelizz:

Lord, take care of fools and babies
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by reality17(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

kiss I know say u straight na ... I just wan injure u ni grin no vex

I dey vex o... Not until i prove am to u say i be straight... Not only straight but huge
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by phemmyfour: 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
samuelizz:
And you did not read before you post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible / Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) / Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.