Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos (47052 Views)

Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
IamLucy:
Can someone really send 280k to an anonymous person online?
Sure, even $2000. what's #280,000k?
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by IamLucy(f): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Blyzz:
Sure, even $2000. what's #280,000k?
What's 280k?
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by lurdkriss: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
rubish, if na person wey Wan pay skl fees e no go see person help am o
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Yinkagbo(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
IamLucy:

Just 280k,when oyibo dey even give 5m for stupid excuse(without science ) .........if u doubt me,go ask any G-guy in ur area
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
God pick up my call na..ordinary birthday party wey no gt gain...when me dey look for money to clear my younger sister dat got admission last month and i neva see upto half of d money..God where is thou face?..my sister must not sit home dis yr o..gimme dat woman contact sad
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Chukazu: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Some ladies sha ...
Look if I am broke .. it’s not by force to have birthday .. that’s telling you you need to work ...
It’s obv he will later get his payment back ...

She is broke yet rocking fake Chanel, has cheek to buy contact lenses to trap her sponsors anyway might be wrong but .... 280k
Hope she invest it like she said flip and pay him back !

My birthday is in 2 weeks exactly .. someone should match that amount in STERLING make I send bank details ... if na so Prince dey give free cash

LaLas247 say no more cool

You have your wish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by DestinyToRule(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
IamLucy:

If God say so...
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Lalas247(f): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chukazu:

LaLas247 say no more cool

You have your wish!
Eh eh ...at this rate let me do my birthday list grin

Modified: grin oga u are heartless sha ...i meant pounds lol dat pretty boy
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Chukazu: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Eh eh ...at this rate let me do my birthday list grin

Modified: grin oga u are heartless sha ...i meant pounds lol dat pretty boy

Lala you have my" pound of flesh" then cheesy

Got your back...
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Lalas247(f): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chukazu:

Lala you have my" pound of flesh" then cheesy

Got your back...
Can I cash that in zenith bank grin
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by centboy123456(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
I am in the group on Facebook, there are so many rich people in that group, they really help those in need. The admin is ebonyi state house of assembly member.

bro can you tell me the name of that group pls
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
centboy123456:

bro can you tell me the name of that group pls
Firstly don't call me bro, secondly the group name is igboist.
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by centboy123456(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
Firstly don't call me bro, secondly the group name is igboist.

u dey vex say I call u bro I no understand oh
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by centboy123456(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
VitaminB12:
The birthday lady made a comment on a post that was thrown open for Igboist people to mention their needs during the Christmas celebration and watch Santa fulfill their needs. Lots of people got cash gifts ranging from 5k 10k 20k 50k to 100k and also gift items.

Visit that facebook page "Igboist" on January 27th, over 50 igbo people who are members of the group will become Millionaires. 1 Million Naira will be won by each person. You can also tune in to NTA that day because it will be aired live. The giving spirit of the igbos have been reawoken, the love and unity is getting more and more formidable. Thanks to Maria Ude Nwachi, the Amazon.

bro I visit the page I saw different page I don't know which one something with the group too can u send me a link I want to know the right one
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by nikky9(f): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
maybe the guy wanted to send 28k and mistakenly type 280k,I wish him all the best tho
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by LaDolceVida(f): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2018
Noted.
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by olowobaba10: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2018
PRIORITY MATTERS SHIELLA.
Michellla:
Help can be rendered anywhere bloke
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Adorado: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Wow i know her....she was my senior in secondary school
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
She plans on using it for business.
She's smart.

I is what i like about the post.
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by LisaAnne(f): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Michellla(f): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
olowobaba10:
PRIORITY MATTERS SHIELLA.
Goodluck with your priorities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible / Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) / Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.