Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple (47541 Views)

The The Pay Check Is The Most Powerful Tool Ever Created By Man / Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by henrybomb(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
Well, of what use is the money to her when it's certain she wouldn't make good use of it at the end of the day.

Nigerian Court of law wouldn't make this mistake. Jailing those two idiots is enough but 44million? That's too much for her...
if u r praying for one thing,pray for common sense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by olumalcolm(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
They will avoid dis thread lik a plague but wuld be so quick to pass judgement on any bad news relating to other tribe. Thunder fire una left balls angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by cerowo(f): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Her life don better b dat o
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Bollinger(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
Well, of what use is the money to her [b]when it's certain she wouldn't make good use of it at the end of the day.

Nigerian Court of law wouldn't make this mistake. Jailing those two idiots is enough but 44million? That's too much for her...[/b]

Lol. Spoken like a true Nigerian cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by kuipid(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Saw the news twas a worthy judgeman..
Igbo people are wicked
See alhajikuipid blog

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Onyeakachukwu29: 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Demons,look at their faces
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Inkredible(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
angry

Bundle them to Guantanamo straight. After their serving, depot them back to Nigeria. Useless entities.

Na the likes of these dey close door for people wey get legit reasons for travelling to the US.

A day shall come when the USA will stop giving visas to Nigerians. That day is fastly loading..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by pawesome(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
If its in naija,na so dem go go unpunished
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
sodiqapril:
good.a country with an effective judicial system. if it had happened here, the case would keep getting adjourned till Jesus comes.

Really ..until they award a black nanny against white boss then I will know

All this for image brain washing
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by bigtt76(f): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
even the $100 per month is savagery angry

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
20hrs per day without pay? That's wickedness!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
no surprise. plenty of people do the same thing in nigeria, usually to underaged relatives who they claim they are helping. this is another variant of the slavery nigerians mete out to each other that eldee was talking about

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by michoim(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Wicked Igbos
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by princemartinsG(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Some Nigerians Are amongst the most wicked set of persons on earth.

We kill and maltreat each other not only at home but also treat each other with disdain, malice and wickedness abroad.

As the case may be, what do we have to say when foreigners treat us the same way we treat each other.

Hence, xenophobia, slave trading, murder, and other dehumanizing treatments nigerians suffers in diaspora

VOTE DEBO MARTINS
Vote National Unity, Love for fellow Nigerians and Oneness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by iswallker(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
valdes00:
Na him good for them....
This harmattan self.. U wil suffer for like 30mins to make a woma..

You posted this mission statement in another topic somewhere..

What exactly re you selling..

shocked
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
bigtt76:
even the $100 per month is savagery angry

fServes them ryt
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
20hrs per day without pay? That's wickedness!

Lots of house maids from poor homes work more than that everyday in most Nigerian homes and I’m talking about kids as young as 8years taking care of and Baby sitting new borns, nurturing them till they gain admission into higher institutions.

It’s a Naija mentality and practice that need to stop. Young kids with bursatitis kneeling all day mopping floors, washing dishes in kitchens, helping madam carry her shopping bags, helping kids with their bags on the way to school for families who can’t afford cars or helping little ones to nursery schools down the block then maybe get abused sexually by a member of the family or next door neighbour.

This man and his wife thought they’d get away cos they brought the woman to obodo oyibo.

If same law and conviction applies to most families in Nigeria, lots of families would be in prison.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by notoriousbabe: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ibo grin grin
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
gbosaa:

Lots of house maids from poor homes work more than that everyday in most Nigerian homes and I’m talking about kids as young as 8years taking care of and Baby sitting new borns, nurturing them till they gain admission into higher institutions.

It’s a Naija mentality and practice that need to stop. Young kids with bursatitis kneeling all day mopping floors, washing dishes in kitchens, helping madam carry her shopping bags, helping kids with their bags on the way to school for families who can’t afford cars or helping little ones to nursery schools down the block then maybe get abused sexually by a member of the family or next door neighbour.

This man and his wife thought they’d get away cos they brought the woman to obodo oyibo.

If same law and conviction applies to most families in Nigeria, lots of families would be in prison.
They go to school, sheltered and fed here. Too bad we don't have such laws here.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
olumalcolm:
They will avoid dis thread lik a plague but wuld be so quick to pass judgement on any bad news relating to other tribe. Thunder fire una left balls angry

Those stones are not meant for flattinoes like me. They look like your grinding stones. Use them and scratch the itching burrows on your cheeks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by rayopt(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
Well, of what use is the money to her when it's certain she wouldn't make good use of it at the end of the day.

Nigerian Court of law wouldn't make this mistake. Jailing those two idiots is enough but 44million? That's too much for her...

lol. . .see how you are making it seem like anything with the name "Daddy Freeze" should have money issues. . .na curse?

Tsw!

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Bigcucumber(m): 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Abeg how can i post something on this forum ooooo sad sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by simplyOJ(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Wicked couple. How could you subject someone to 20 hours work daily without proper feeding & also denying her a warm bath. Wicked people everywhere.

At least for the nanny's pain, she fulfilled her own American dream.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Mrkumareze(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lol, the name alone is peculiar to their situation
For non igbos, NSOBUNDU means "problem of life" in igbo language.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by simplyOJ(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
gbosaa:

I tell you. In addition to that, those children sleep on mat or bare floor, some even sleep on the floor in the kitchen. At times I wonder at the heartlessness of some couples.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by focus7: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
See their names, criminality runs in their veins from the part they come from in Nigeria, they are always in the news for wrong and evil things.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Banter1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Between 1995/96 i lost both my folks. My uncle came & pick me from the village in 1996, i stayed with them for 5yrs but during the 5yrs that i stayed with them i saw hell on earth. I would woke up 5:30am everyday to do the house chore no rest till 12am sometimes till 1am that i would go to bed to rest. Not to talk of the beating i received plus the starving in the hands of the wife my uncle himself & his brother, i wont even wish that upon anybody. Recently my uncle daughter schooling in the UK was deported for stealing after saveral warning from the school authority & the police. I guess KARMA is a bitch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is worth celebrating!

We don't see much justice in this world.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by manci(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
this is country with a strong law if it was in nigeria the poor woman cant even try to sue them because in nigeria less privilege one don't have right to fight rich injustice or ipob have started crying marginalisation by now
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Mrflyguy: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:

Did you even read the news at all . abi you Don smoke gbana ni
Re: Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple by Edonojie007(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
The Chinko Companies Here Also Do The Same To Our Naija Brothers; Whose Talking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.